RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important absence of mine

Go down 
+3
ecksdeeeXD
Dakir
Tsuteto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

Important absence of mine Empty
PostSubject: Important absence of mine   Important absence of mine Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:33 pm

IMPORTANT: My wife and I got in an accident heading home from Illinois. Car flipped several times. Please, don't ask questions yet. Just provide prayers or good thoughts or whatever you can. It would be most appreciated. I'm pretty okay, she is not as okay.

To any RPs I'm in, I will be taking a temporary break for probably 48 hours. GMs have full right to make my character move to progress story lines. Just don't go wild with them please.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Important absence of mine   Important absence of mine Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Much love to you and your wife. I hope everything turns out alright. My thoughts are with you two, hoping for a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Important absence of mine   Important absence of mine Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:11 am

Tsu, wish you and your wife a quick recovery.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Important absence of mine   Important absence of mine Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:24 am

I hope you and your wife recover soon <3, until you're back I'll just have Tsuteto follow along with everyone else in the plot!
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Important absence of mine   Important absence of mine Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:07 am

Wish you and your wife the best. Our prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Important absence of mine   Important absence of mine Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:48 am

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I'm ok, just bruised a bit. Wife has been in ICU, trying to be stabilized before anything else. That is all at this point.

EDIT: To all keeping up with my wife, Abbey: She now has a care page set-up, that I will link below. You will need to sign-up, but that will give you up to date information that my mother posts (she is here with me and keeps tabs on all the changes). What can you do to help? Pray, good thoughts, etc. Feel free to ask others to pray as well. I completely believe in praying with specifics, so feel free to pass her name along. I thank you all for what you have done so far, and we're still hoping for the best (she's made a lot of improvements lately).

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/Rairity
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Important absence of mine   Important absence of mine Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:25 pm

If you are not prepared for news, don't watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk7iuWj1QVM
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Important absence of mine   Important absence of mine Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:04 am

Oh, man, I am so sorry for your loss. On behalf of all of us, we are so devastated by your loss. Please accept our most sincere condolences.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Important absence of mine   Important absence of mine Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:11 am

As a teenager, I know there is not much I can say that may comfort you; however, I think I can say, on behalf of everyone on this site, that we are here for you when you need us and are alongside you in grieving for your loss.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Important absence of mine   Important absence of mine Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:18 am

Timothy I can even begin to imagine what you must be feeling. I know there isn't much that I or any of us can do but I just wanted to let you know that you can always come to us if you need someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important absence of mine   Important absence of mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important absence of mine
Page 1 of 1