RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]

Go down 
+2
Swordslinger
Kooplah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Robin appeared directly in front of them, "Guys, keep up. We need to keep moving. Don't want a Nevermore to swoop in and grab one of us."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:03 pm

"Yes, yes," Byron said quickening his pace. "As you say leader."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:03 pm

David simply put his hands behind his head and kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:45 am

Moving through the forest, team Amber hears various sounds. Movement of brush, cracking twigs. Nothing ever comes at them, however. That is, until around 10 minutes pass. A small clearing opens up in front of them, revealing the silver haired small girl from before. Olivia is standing in the middle of the clearing, Two swords in hand, looking at the party of four. As they enter the clearing, she sheathes one sword and grabs a metal headband off her belt, placing it on her forehead. It seems to hook into the jacks where her temples once were, and several green lights appear along it, flashing briefly before becoming solid. Her only other action is that she redraws her sword and takes a combat stance, still facing the Team. She appear to be waiting for them to make the first strike, or at least react to her in some way.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:15 pm

Robin narrowed her eyes when she saw Olivia, "Something's up." She said to her team, "That headband, I think that shows how many hits she can take."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:17 pm

David looked at the headband. "Fascinating. Now that is a piece of tech. If we win robin, can I have that band?" Asking like a kid in a candy shop.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:57 pm

"There's four of us but one of her," Byron stated, "But numbers do not show the victor. There's a good chance her partner is waiting somewhere and watching. She can strike at anytime an opening presents itself. For now we should send two of us in to fight her while the others observe and analyse. Keep an eye out for the other one. I've got one dead eye so I should be the vanguard for now. Who wants to go in with me?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Robin nodded, there was a chance that her partner was hiding in the bushes somewhere. And yet...

So why does it feel like if we do that, it's going to be a trap?

"No." Robin stepped forward, "If we separate, then Kirkka could easily attack the two who were left behind, then we'd be both blindsided and disorganized. I'll fight Olivia alone." Drawing both of her swords,turned her back to her team, "Listen, I know what I'm saying seems wrong, but I have a gut feeling about it, it's hard to explain."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:21 pm

David scanned the tree line for the other hunter. He looked to Byron. "Byron, that thing is a rpg, right?" He said pointing to his coffin.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:28 pm

"Two fire dust filled rpg shells ready to fire anytime," Byron confirmed. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Daid kept his eyes on tree line. "Got any smoke screens?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:14 pm

"Sorry but that's not my type of thing," Byron states scanning the area. "I could cause an explosion with one of my rpgs but I don't have any other equipment that could provide anything as delicate as stealth. I'm carrying a coffin on my back after all."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:16 pm

David looked to him with a pair of smoke bombs in his hand. "Byron you ever herd of the expression smoking out a rat?" Gently tossing the grenade up and down.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:25 pm

"Oh?" Byron smiled as he glanced at David with his good eye. "Start a fire inside of a mouse hole to try and force the rat to come out? Well that may work in a closed hole in the wall but here in the open in the middle of the forest, will that really work?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:30 pm

David handed one of the grenades to Byron. "Highly condensed tear gas with a bit of tar in it for coloring. Think like black fog that burns your eyes and lungs. These can kill someone, so if she's in there she'll have come out. Even my best mask cant filter the gunk out of these babies. So unless she's in a big bubble, she'll have to get out of it."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:42 pm

"Sounds a little risky," Byron remarked, "I like it. Just say whenever you want me to toss this thing."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:48 pm

David looked at Byron. "Let's let Robin make a move then throw three of these into the surrounding area. Our back will be left open so we will need to watch it. Axel here," He said handing him a grenade, "When Robin attacks throw these into the woods to the right. I'll the same for the left. Byron behind Olivia. Remember the woods to our backs will not be in the smoke, so watch yourselves."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:53 pm

"Alright I understand, though I think we'll be flushing out more than just the other hunter."

Last edited by FunkyMonkey on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:56 pm

"What partner is dumb enough to let her teammate fight four on one. She's hiding somewhere. We're goanna smoke her out, just wait for Robin to attack. Then throw it to the right. Byron can you throw that to the other side of Olivia?" David asked watching the trees.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:34 am

Choosing to ignore her teammate's plan, Robin walked to Met Olivia on the field. Giving her a small smile, she looked at the warrior with something akin to calm fear.

"Robin Vimana." She introduced herself, it was probably pointless, all things considered, but hey, etiquette and all that. If they were going to fight, might as well be sporting about this.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:50 am

Olivia nodded in response to Robin's self introduction, then shifted her eyes briefly to the other three.Will she be fighting alone? Or are they going to make long ranged attacks? Hmm.. Her eyes shift back toward Robin, but she doesn't respond to the introduction. I don't need to introduce myself right? Since I was already? I don't think so. She does, however, decide to start the fight. Both her weapons in hand transformed into pistols and are firing at Robin as Olivia runs toward her, closing the gap quickly. The shots lack accuracy as before, but are no less deadly than other gunshots.

Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:57 am

Robin stepped forward to meet Olivia head on, pivoting like a dancer, Robin twirled her swords around in graceful arcs, deflecting the bullets and slowly closing the gap as Olivia ran towards her.

When they got close enough, Robin would jump into the air and shoot herself towards the warrior, aiming to swoop down like a hawk with a X styled strike.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:43 am

David looked to Byron, and Axel. "Better safe then sorry. Throw the grenades." David said throwing his to the left. The grenade landed a few feet in and in seconds the part of the woods was filled with black tar like fog.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:27 am

Doing as David said, Byron throw his grenade as hard as he can and got it to land on the other side of the clearing where unleashed the same thick cloud of black fog.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Axel did the same and threw the grenade to the right
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:24 pm

As Robin's strike came down upon Olivia, she didn't appear ready to block. Instead, just before the cross strike was going to land, Olivia vanished in a puff of faint light. Robin landed on the ground, her attack striking through the air. Olivia had blinked just behind Robin, and had already wound up a strong sweeping attack with both her swords. They were closing in from behind and to the left of Robin. An unexpected attack, to say the least.

Three canisters flew through the air in different directions, landing softly on the edges of the clearing. Almost immediately they begin dispensing a thick smog, difficult to see through and horribly painful to breathe. Team Amber's throwing ability was quite good. The placement of the canisters provided a nearly perfect smoke screen, with only a small gap between the left and center ones. And, of course, the opening where the party stood. If nobody came out of the smoke, they were either behind the party, waiting in the small gap in the smoke, or behind the smoke and unable to see within. The tactic certainly did its job in reducing the area a sneak attack could come from. However, there was no sneak attack. Not right away, at least.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Short range teleportation?! I gotta move! Now! Glowing bright red, Robin shot herself to the ground, it wasn't graceful, but it worked to force her body under the attack. Twisting around in a desperate attack, Robin swung her right sided sword in attempt to regain some ground.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]   The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The El*er Scrolls [Event] [Team AMBR]
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next