RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazuma Puppetry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kazuma13

kazuma13

Kazuma Puppetry Empty
PostSubject: Kazuma Puppetry   Kazuma Puppetry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:36 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Kazuma Puppetry

Symbol: Added in spoiler

Appearance: 5'9" 175lbs imagry posted in spoiler. He is a Lion faunus. His shirt is Polyester, pants are an upkept denim *he HATES faded pants* with a cotton under shirt. And his shoulder pad is made of Darksteel. (an almost indestructible metal)

History: Kazuma's life has been kind of hard. He had 10 family members who were all huntsman and huntresses. They all lived together, hunted together, laughed and loved together. One day at the age of 14 just before going to Beacon, the Puppetry residence was raided by several hundred beowolf and ursa, and roughly a dozen nevermore and death stalkers. The family faught with all their might down to the last death stalker, all of the puppetry family was slain with acception to Kazuma. He knew he had only one option to survive so he took all the rings from his late family members and came up with a uniform spell combining all the rings power to defeat the last death stalker. As kazuma had gone through beacon he was seen as a hero due to this. He graduated top of his class and how lives his life hunting the very creatures that took the most important thing from him.

Personality: Kazuma is a generally serious person, but very caring and warm hearted. generally doesn't show emotion around people unless they are his friend. If somebody were to harm one of his friends he starts losing his temper, if the friend is hurt enough he will go into a blind rage.

Strength: His friends in the sense that they are his inspiration to keep fighting for another day, all that makes him happy is to see them happy. If they are not, he will do all in his power to make them so.

Weakness: His weakness for his heart is quiet girls, he likes mystery *muahahaha good for story* but otherwise it is spiders. If in the middle of a conflict he sees one on a tree he will break down and panic and have to regain his "cool"

Semblance: "Porting", opens a small portal that sucks him in and allows him to "port" to a distance of up to 25 yards *75 feet* with room for improvement. using this ability requires 10% of his maximum aura.

WEAPON

Name: Family of Souls

Primary Form: *outside of conflict* 10 rings with roman numerals I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII inscribed on each of them.

Secondary Form: Knuckle Daggers. The rings on each hand become one (5=1 per hand) bladed knuckles and extended dagger. the knuckles or the blade can retract so only one is used.

Tirtiary Form: Pistols are formed from them. I am going to go old school and make them single shot pistols. obviously reloadable but take a bit.

History: They were "inherited" from his family. *see character history*

Spoiler:

Last edited by kazuma13 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

Kazuma Puppetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Puppetry   Kazuma Puppetry Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:52 pm

This feels a bit lacking. We'll start from the top and work our way down.

Appearance: The picture is a start, but there are a few things missing. Obviously he is a faunus of some kind, but it's not clear as to what kind. Cat? Dog? I'd also prefer to know what kind of materials his clothes are made from, but that's not really needed.

History: No real issue, but more is always better.

Personality: Same as the history section

Strengths and Weaknesses: These are the sections I feel need the most work. If nothing else, I'd like more detail on how his friends are his strength. Is he loyal to them or does he inspire loyalty to others? Or does he fight better when he is fighting alongside someone else? I can see how his bug-esque phobia would be a weakness, but from his personality, it seems like there would be more. IE: His sudden bursts of anger could cause him to be provoked easily in battle.

Semblance: I'm going to have to say no to this as it is. Maybe with some kind of restrictions or range limitation, I might be okay with it, unfortunately it seems too unbalanced in is current form.

Weapons: Since we don't really know how dust works, I'd like to stay away from having a set of 'spells' the rings use. I could see the rings using various dust effects based on what kind of dust a ring was filled with, but that would probably be difficult to keep track of. I'm not sure if this is a typo or not, but you have 10 rings and 12 numerals.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

Kazuma Puppetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Puppetry   Kazuma Puppetry Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:53 am

Okay I can live with those changes, just go ahead an edit those in.

As far the semblance goes it still feels a tad unbalanced. How about a distance restriction of 75 feet, with room to increase later, and an aura cost of 10% per jump? I'm just worried about an opponent not having a chance to counter if you jump in from half a football field away.
Back to top Go down
kazuma13

kazuma13

Kazuma Puppetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Puppetry   Kazuma Puppetry Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:10 pm

I do want to say thank you for at least working with me on the semblance. I try to use that ability for things like dungeons and dragons and other things of the works and everybody just shuts me down. You actually came to a compromise and I am grateful for that. I can truly see i will have fun on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

Kazuma Puppetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Puppetry   Kazuma Puppetry Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Not a problem. Now just edit your 1st to show the new profile and you get a +1 from me.

Edit: deleted extra profiles.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Kazuma Puppetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Puppetry   Kazuma Puppetry Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Looks okay for now, but I feel like the Semblance will need to be edited in the future. Approved at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazuma Puppetry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma Puppetry   Kazuma Puppetry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazuma Puppetry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: