RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Purrrrrful replacement?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

A Purrrrrful replacement? Empty
PostSubject: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:29 am

Noveria was annoyed. It was only a few days after the initial formation of PRFL, and already one of the members had abandoned ship, with next to no warning. With a rather annoyed tone, she had called the dean of admission and asked if there were new Faunus students in need of a team, and was given a rather short list of names. And at the moment, there was only one student she was actually interested in having try out for the team. Another feline Faunus, this one by the name of Vivan. So she sent the girl a message, asking her if she was interested in joining their team, and if so, to come to the dorm at some point during the day to see if she'd fit in on any level. She also warned that neither of the other members was there at the moment, but they may show up at some point over the course of the interview... thing.

A few moments after sending the message, she realized that the new girl would probably appreciate her actually being dressed... on some level, at least. Being naked when alone was one thing, but being naked around someone you've never met usually doesn't go over too well. So she grabbed her underwear, a shirt, and a pair of loose fitting silk pants, quickly getting dressed before jumping on to her bed, staring at the ceiling. Her ears were alert, listening for anyone approaching, and her tail was very lazily sitting to the left on her bed. And so she waited.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Whistling to herself as she walked down the hallway, Vivian glanced around in search for the room she was told to visit.  Being on a team sounded like it would be a lot of fun, and she would totally be willing to join if they let her.  The only concern that she did have was how they would react to her lack of arms.  Pushing those thoughts aside, Vivian approached the door that she believed was the correct one, before knocking on it a couple of times with her head.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Ears twitching slightly as she hears the knocking, Noveria grins. "Go ahead and let yourself in!" Is her rather brief response, not wanting to get out of bed. She was a cat at heart, after all. Being lazy was just part of her nature most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Opening doors had never been something Vivian was great at.  Standing on one foot, she slowly moved her other foot towards the door knob, managing to keep her balance so far.  Now, the harder part.  She attempted to turn it, but was unable to get a good grip on it.  Instead, her foot slipped, causing her to fall forwards and hit her head on the door. "Ow."  Getting back on her feet, she spoke to whoever was on the other side.  "I can't."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Tilting her head slightly in confusion at the thump on the door, and the girl's subsequent claim to be unable to open the door, Noveria sighed. She REALLY didn't want to get out of bed... but whatever. She would live. Jumping out of bed quickly, she heads over and opens the door, and stares in semi-shock. Well... at least one of the things made sense, kind of. Leaving the door open, she heads back to her bed before saying anything. "Take a seat anywhere, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:07 pm

Walking into the room, Vivian sat down on the floor in a cross legged position.  She looked up at Noveria and smiled.  "So, you're looking for a team mate?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Moving her vision to st are at the ceiling, Noveria nods her head almost absentmindedly before rolling over and placing her head on her hands while looking at Vivan. "Right. One of our members left without really saying why, so we need a replacement. Not that we'll treat you any different or anything... at least, I won't... "
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Vivian nodded.  "I'm fine with that.  I'd rather you treat me normally, anyway.  Though, I may need help with stuff sometimes."  She looked around the room, trying to get an idea of what living here would be like.  "So, who else is on the team?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Swishing her tail lazily from side to side, Noveria rolls her eyes once before glancing around the room as well. "Well, there's Fantasia. She's kind of our resident bookworm, but is pretty friendly. Then Rina... who I don't even know the smallest thing about, because she hides from everyone and everything, but she's ours. And of course me, Noveria. I'm kind of a born leader, but not always the best at it. As long as you don't get on my bad side, I'll have no reason to be harsh or anything. Also, don't yell at anyone smaller than you."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:34 pm

"That shouldn't be a problem, most people I've met are taller than me anyway."  Vivian shrugged.  "Well, I'm looking forward to meeting them.  Sounds like an interesting bunch of people."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:45 am

Fantasia, coming back from town, whistles along to her earpieces as she heads back to her dorm, the obligatory pizza she gets herself under her arm, it still hot after a diversion to a microwave. Blinking as she notices the door wide open, she shrugs and angles herself before she throws her suitcase in, it landing on her bed, calling out, "Nova? Rina? You in?" Though she wouldn't wait for a response, instead walking in and almost instantly spotting Vivian, smiling politely at her but not stopping her movement towards her own bed, "Oh. Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:44 am

A few seconds after Fantasia entered, Rina did too, albeit invisible, having waited for the girl to pass her and enter first, intending to sneak in without anyone knowing. When she saw the stranger in the room though, her invisibility dropped and she looked at the girl with curiosity.

"H-Hi..." She said quietly after a few seconds of staring in an attempt to keep herself from looking rude.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Acknowledging Fantasia's presence with a wave, Noveria grins as her keen hearing picks up Rina's heartbeat before the smaller girl became visible. "Right. That's Fantasia, with the pizza, and that's Rina, the one that just appeared out of nowhere. This, is Vivan, the potential new member."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:13 am

Smiling at the newcomers, Vivian nodded at each of them individually.  "Hi there."  She was a bit relieved, since they didn't seem to react towards her lack of arms in a negative way.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:13 am

Jumping as Rina appears behind her, she comes off the floor by a few centimetres before landing. Sighing as she sees who it is, Fantasia takes the pizza out and places it on her bed, "Anyone want any? Though, I must warn you that it is fish, but that shouldn't need stating with me, heh." Taking out a slice, she slides it into her mouth, afterwards going to lie down beside it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:16 am

Normally by now Rina would have been in her bed, buried under the blankets to hide herself from view, but this time she merely moved a bit to the side, trying to sneak curious looks at the new girl, while at the same time trying to keep herself from hiding again.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:47 am

"Right. I don't need any other information really, so you guys can just get introduced to each other. And that's a no on the pizza, 'Tasia." With that, Noveria quickly strips under the covers and starts trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:25 pm

"Right.  She already said it, but I'm Vivian.  Nice to meet both of you."  Deciding to get what she thought was the biggest issue out of the way, Vivian continued.  "I'm assuming that you guys are curious about my arms, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.  Doesn't really bother me."  Looking at the pizza for a moment, she decided against having any.  It would probably end in her causing a huge mess, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:37 am

Shrugging, she repeats the same process with another slice, speaking while her mouth is full, though an arm goes up to cover the display, "Nice to meet you too, and don't really mind, you have a way around it, right? Having no arms that is. Plus my closest friend is unable to speak except for through a certain method, so I am kinda used to stuff like this I guess? Heh." Using her tail to remove her backpack, she flinches slightly as it gets trapped, squirming in her position but trying not to alert anyone.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:26 am

Rina froze - was she meant to ask something? Should she ask something? Somehow it seemed like she really should ask something or she would end up looking weird. But what should she ask?! She really wasn't curious about anything! After standing there with a frozen expression on her face for a few seconds, she finally decided to ask something.

"U-U-Umm.. D-Does i-it h-hurt?" She asked, immediately wincing as she realised how stupid of a question that was. She shimmered in and out of cloak once but managed to keep her nerves steady after that brief flicker.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:58 pm

After a few moments of pondering Rina's question, Vivian shook her head.  "Not really.  They are a bit more sensitive than a normal person's limbs though, so it might hurt more than usual if they get hit hard enough."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Letting out a loud gasp as she frees her tail, she manages to knock her hat off, her pair of cat ears now visible, a large blush coming up before she realises where she is, it going down as quickly as it came. The bag coming off as well, she just eats her pizza in silence, not talking or even moving out of her rhythm unless directly spoken to.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:16 am

Surprised that the girl had actually answered her seriously - she had thought her question was pretty silly, personally! Maybe she should ask another then? No one else seemed to be speaking so ... Or she could probably just run back to her bed and hide now... Or would that just be more awkward? Just thinking about it made Rina begin to worry.

"S-So... H-How do y-you d-d-do t-things t-that p-p-people n-normally n-need a-arms f-for...?" She asked, a little absentmindedly. Once she realised what she said though, she put her hands to her mouth with a short squeal, "S-Sorry! T-That w-was p-probably r-r-rude..." She let out quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Purrrrrful replacement?   A Purrrrrful replacement? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Purrrrrful replacement?
Page 1 of 1