RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kazuma13

kazuma13

It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks) Empty
PostSubject: It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks)   It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Kazuma strolls into the club and plops himself up at the bar. The barkeep comes over and Kazuma says "Can i get a Zombie?" Barkeep asks "Long day?" and Kazuma responds "Yeah, really worthy of something heavy"
Back to top Go down
kazuma13

kazuma13

PostSubject: Re: It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks)   It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:42 pm

The barkeep comes to Kazuma with my drink and he takes it and go to a booth at the edge of the dance floor. "Ah, this feels good. I gotta say though, why is it so hard just to make a friend around here?" Kazuma sighs and takes a sip of his drink just hoping somebody will want to be his friend.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks)   It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Q walked into the bar and took a seat. "Whiskey." He said monotone. He had been hunting the four men he came to kill, so far one was dead. I need a drink.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks)   It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Violet was sitting in the booth near Kazuma's. She over hears him and smiles. She takes a long sip of her Shirley Temple before turning around to look over the seat at him. "It's not hard to make friends, i'll be your friend if you want." She smiles widely at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks)   It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been a looooong day... (beware drinks)
Page 1 of 1