RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Impressions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:50 am

"Finally I can lay down." Scindo said, sighing deeply and dragging herself through the corridor, looking at each room door, trying to find hers. 'Can't be much further now can it?' Scindo thought dragging her feet. After the events that had transpired to cause her to come to Beacon in the first place she really needed a break. Finally finding her room, she placed her hand on the door and sighed 'I hope my teammates are nice.' She thought opening the door to see what's inside. A small room with two bunk beds on either side. 'I get top bunk.' She thought, looking around. 'No-one's here yet. ah well' She thought letting out a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:59 am

"What was that?" said Xero as he walked down the corridor, "Was that a giggle coming from my room, someone else from my team must already be there?" As Xero walked around the corner, he saw a girl sitting on the top bunk of one of the bunk beds. Xero walked in without a sound and said "Hi, I'm Xero Drake, and you are...?"

Last edited by ZyxNova on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:57 am

'I hope my teammates don't get creep-ed out by my lab coats and start picking on me for it' Hakui thought to himself before entering his dorm room. Hakui takes a deep breath to calm himself down then shuts his eyes and walks into his room to meet his teammates.'Hi, I'm Xero Drake, and you are...' "I'm Hakui Rememdium, Nice to meet you" Hakui replies before opening his eyes to realise that the question was not aimed toward him. Hakui immediately regrets butting into the conversation as he sees a very tall and scary dark clad man, and immediately starts blushing when he notices the beautiful girl sitting atop the bunk bed.
Back to top Go down
Ka-HinoteKarite

Ka-HinoteKarite

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:35 pm

The map he'd been given looked like it had been drawn by a monkey on LSD, but he managed to figure out which wing of the building the dorms were in. The next challenge would be to find his room. He wondered what his teammates would be like. Were they weird? Were they dumb maybe? Or mostly importantly, how did they feel toward faunus. He figured he would do what he normally did and keep the fact that he was a faunus a secret until he learned their feelings toward them.

He took out one of his earphones once he got closer to what he assumed was his dorm. He could already hear talking coming from inside. "Last one to the party again I guess..." He double checked the numbers and walked inside, his eyes barely visible from under the hood of his black cloak. He looked at each of them in turn. "Lab coat, dark colors, and a girl. All humans, figured as much. " He thought to himself. "Sup. Varik Yule..." He said, trying to keep the awkwardness to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:00 am

Scindo looked at the darkly dressed guy who had walked in. 'Oh boy, he has a leather jacket, hopefully he's not a bully.' Scindo thought, smirking. "Hi, I'm Xero Drake, and you are...?" He said. Before Scindo could say anything, another guy, wearing a lab-coat, walked in and answered: "I'm Hakui Rememdium, Nice to meet you" before looking at Scindo and blushing. Scindo laughed and hopped down from the bed.

"Hello, nice to meet the both of you, my name is Scindo Sensus." Scindo says, bowing when another person walked in. "Sup. Varik Yule..." He said, wearing a hoodie, covering almost all his face.
"My name is Scindo Sensus. Nice to meet you, Varik." She said, giving a welcoming smile.'Let's see, we have tall, dark and brooding, mad scientist and Mr.Hoodie. Brilliant...' She thought, rolling her eyes. '...And i'm the only girl on the team. Great.' Scindo thought.

'Eh, give them a try before you start hatin' on them, aight, Scindo?' After hearing this voice, Scindo started frantically looking around. "Who said that?" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:06 am

"I didn't hear anything, because no one said anything. Now i'm no psychiatrist, but i am a doctor and i'm 97% sure that it isn't natural to hear voices in your head" Hakui replies with caution hoping that Scindo isn't psycho like his father makes women out to be. Hakui then goes to the bottom bunk of the bed that the pretty girl was sitting on and starts unpacking his things. after Hakui got out his bed sheets he starts putting his lab coat pillow case over his pillow and makes his bed with his lab coat sheets. "Hey varik, you missed the whole 'scene' before but im Hakui Rememdium, nice to meet you, anyway if we want to be a successful team we should probably learn how each other are on the battlefield" Hakui proposes.

Last edited by topsy631 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:20 am

"Yes, I agree" Said Xero, "Also, hello Varik, I'm Xero Drake, nice to meet you. Now that we have all been introduced to each other, I think we should all begin by telling each other a little bit about ourselves, like maybe what our individual semblances are, For example" Said Xero, "my semblance." And with a faint shimmer of light, Xero was gone, and after a few seconds, he re-appeared behind them all and said "Ta Da, Now, I CALL TOP BUNK!" and Xero leapt up onto the top bunk of the second bed.

Last edited by ZyxNova on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:09 am

"Yes, I agree, now that we have all been introduced to each other, I think we should all begin by telling each other a little bit about ourselves, like maybe what our individual semblances are, For example, my semblance." After saying this, Xero disappeared and after a few seconds he reappeared behind them all. 'Pretty neat trick that boy's got.' The voice spoke again, this time Scindo decided not to make a random outburst this time, and started thinking. 'Uncle Fides? no, it can't be.' She thought. 'The one and only, Princess.' Fides replied. 'But, how? what? Am I really going insane?' 'No, of course you're not. Here let me clear things up for you...' After explaining what had happened and how Fides had preserved himself in her mind. 'Well, it's good that you're not dead.' 'Oh no, i'm dead. %100 dead. I'm just stuck like this until you die.'

"I'd love to tell you guys what my semblance is, but I don't even know what that is. so, yeah." She said unpacking some of her stuff. 'I'm going to have to hold back on taking out any of my underwear with all these guys around...' 'Eh, don't be a pussy' 'Don't be mean, uncle, I haven't seen you in ages. Even though, I can't technically see you.' 'Fine then, also do you want me to tell you what a semblance is?' 'no, i'll get one of these guys to tell me, you're in my bad books at the moment.' Scindo turned and faced her teammates and asked:
"So, anyone of you guys want to tell me what a semblance is?"
Back to top Go down
Ka-HinoteKarite

Ka-HinoteKarite

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:01 pm

When the Scindo started looking around, apparently for the owner of some unknown voice, Varik's eyes narrowed a bit. "So she hears things too...noted. Good to know I'm not the only one."

Varik made his way slowly over to the other bottom bunk, when Hakui mentioned that they should learn each others fighting style. Xero seemed to be all over that, which was fine with him if the guy wanted to show off to a bunch of strangers he'd just met. He turned around and leaned against the bunk just in time to see Xero disappear, then reappear a few moments later. "Interesting. Invisibility? Light manipulation? Camouflage?..." He wondered to himself about Xero's semblance, when the guy was suddenly flying at the top bunk. Varik ducked just in time to avoid getting hit.

He sat down on his bed and tilted his head just a bit when Scindo said she didn't know what a semblance was. "Well, as far as I know, it's the natural manifestation of your aura..." He really wasn't sure how to explain it himself since it was never fully explained to him at Guardian. All they did was help him unlock it so he would be useful in combat. "Either of you have a better explanation? I'm a bit lost here too."

Last edited by Ka-HinoteKarite on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm

"A semblance" said Xero as he began to unpack his things, "is an ability that is unique to you and only you. Some believe a semblance to be aura related, others believe that it is purely an extension of one's soul, and some believe that it is a skill, power or ability of an ancestor that has been passed down to later generations through genes, simple really" said Xero with a smile, "when you think about it"

Last edited by ZyxNova on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:53 am

"is an ability that is unique to you and only you. Some believe a semblance to be aura related, others believe that it is purely an extension of one's soul, and some believe that it is a skill, power or ability of an ancestor that has been passed down to later generations through genes, simple really"

"Oh, okay. I don't think I have one then, sorry guys." Scindo said, still unpacking. "So, what's your semblance, Varik, Hakui?" She stopped and turned, done unpacking.
"I'm curious." She said, cocking her head to the side and biting her cheek.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:36 am

"well uh, i believe my semblance is the way it is because my family has a history in medicine, that or it's just a nice coincidence that i am going to be a medic. Anyway i'm getting a bit off track my semblance has no point unless someone is injured or something is broken, for example" Hakui proceeds to take an item of clothing out of Scindo's suitcase, not knowing that the only thing still inside her suitcase was her underwear Hakui starts cutting up a pair of her panties in front of everyone. After realising what he had just done Hakui starts feeling really embarrassed and reassures everyone that he will fix them. Hakui pulls out some vials of dust from the pockets inside his stylish lab coat and starts drawing his symbol on the floor. After about 2 minutes of drawing hakui them flows his aura throught the symbol of dust and fixes the panties back to their original state. "it also works with humans too" Hakui proclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:59 am

"well uh, i believe my semblance is the way it is because my family has a history in medicine, that or it's just a nice coincidence that i am going to be a medic. Anyway i'm getting a bit off track my semblance has no point unless someone is injured or something is broken, for example" After saying this, Hakui walked up to Scindo's suitcase. 'Wait, what is he doing? Scindo thought, hopping down from the bed. 'Hehehe, I like where this is going. A lot.' Fides said, deviously. Hakui opened Scindo's suitcase and pulled out a pair of her panties. Scindo blushed and looked at the ground. 'He's dead he's dead he's dead he's dead' That single thought sped through her mind again and again. Hakui started cutting up her panties. 'Just don't kill him, okay princess?' Scindo completely ignored Fides. Hakui started pouring dust onto the floor. After making some sort of symbol, he placed the thrashed panties in the centre and placed his hands on the dust. the dust started to glow and the panties started repairing themselves. once done Hakui said:
"it also works with humans too" As soon as he said that, Scindo wound up a punch and started screaming. "REPAIR THIS YOU IDIOT!" and she threw the punch, with all of her strength, aiming straight for Hakui's face.
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:16 am

"REPAIR THIS YOU IDIOT!" Scindo then punched Haku in the face with all her strength, giving him a blood nose. After picking himself back up off the floor, Haku started searching for some dust in his lab coat "Damn, i'm all out of dust I guess I will just have to deal with this using normal medicine." I'll have to run down to From Dust Till' Dawn and refill my vials.
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:34 am

"REPAIR THIS YOU IDIOT!" and without another word, Scindo punched that weird lab coat guy,'Hakui I think was his name' so hard, he dropped to the floor. After rummaging through his lab coat pockets, Hakui then said "Damn, I'm all out of dust I guess I will just have to deal with this using normal medicine." "Jeez Scindo, calm down." Said Xero, "Was hitting him really necessary."
Back to top Go down
Ka-HinoteKarite

Ka-HinoteKarite

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:43 pm

He'd never heard of semblances explained quite like that, but it made sense too. Although, it didn't really matter if the explanation made sense as long as the outcome was the same. He ducked under the top bunk and laid down with his hands under his head to watch Hakui's demonstration.

Hakui's semblance interested him, as did his method of showing it. The guy could have chosen to break anything, but he chose to pick up the under garments of a girl he had literally just met and tear them to shreds. "Well, at least he isn't shy about it...". When he starts to reassure everyone that he'll fix it, Varik leans up to watch a bit closer. It to the man a bit to finish his dust drawing, but it did indeed fix it as he said it would. Although he wasn't sure how useful it would be in a combat situation, given how long it took him to make it. That it worked on people was good news as well.

Scindo's punch came as a bit of a surprise to Varik, she didn't seem like the compulsively violent type, granted appearances could be deceiving. He was almost certain that Hakui was more surprised by it, by quite a bit. Varik had to suppress a bit of a chuckle, finding humor in Scindo's reaction and Hakui's lack of care for getting hit.

"Well that was fun." Varik said, sitting up on the edge of the bed. "My semblance isn't as useful as repair or, heh, fun as invisibility. My semblance is the control of friction." To demonstrate his ability as the other two had, he stands up on the floor, pushes off his one foot and slides over the floor like it's coated in ice. "I can apply it to the floor, my weapon, or something I've touched for a limited time." He stopped and turned back around and slid back to the bed to sit down. "So, anything else you all think we should know about each other?" He wanted to ask about their opinion of faunus but caution got the better of him, figuring it would be better to wait for one of them to bring it up, if it was going to be brought up.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:06 am

"Jeez Scindo, calm down. Was hitting him really necessary?"

Scindo, straightened up and coughed.
"Yes." she said, jumping back up on to the bunk and laying down. She stopped listening to her teammates, deep in thought. 'Hey, pay attention Princess! That kid's showing off his semblance.' Fides thought, snapping her out of it. Scindo saw Varik slide from one end of the room to the other and sit back down on his bed. 'Okay, so he can slide.' She started thinking about how. 'If you'd been paying attention you'd know that he can control the amount of friction between two surfaces.'
"So, anything else you all think we should know about each other?" Varik said. Scindo rolled over to face the wall before saying:
"Yes. I'm tired. I've had to lug my suitcase ages to get here, classes don't start till tomorrow, so i'm going to take a nap." She turned over once more, to face the three.
"Oh, and Hakui? Don't touch my underwear while I sleep, okay?" She said in a threatening tone, a very sinister smile spread across her face.

Last edited by Spoodnick on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
topsy631

topsy631

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:18 am

Haku starts blushing and gets very embarrassed "i'm sorry about that Scindo, I didn't mean to grab your underwear it was just the first thing I found, oh and Varik there is something else you guys should know and that is that I LOVE lab coats, oh and you's can call me Haku if you want."

Hakui decides to copy Scindo and get some shut eye after everything that just happened "Boy my first day is nothing like I expected." after Hakui lays down and tries to get some rest he realizes that it is too bright to sleep during the day, so Haku reaches into his suitcase and grabs one of his lab coats and hangs it on the window next to his bed "I hope you guys don't mind the curtain on this window, it's a bit bright in here".
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:57 pm

"So, anything else you all think we should know about each other?""What about our weapons?" Said Xero, "We could show each other our weapons and explain what they do. I don't want to seem rude or pushy because I was first to show my semblance, anyone else want to start us off."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:25 am

Not paying any attention to her teammates she blurted out:
"Guys, Hakui and I are trying to get some shut-eye, okay?"

After a couple of tosses and turns the warm embrace of sleep grasped Scindo firmly.

(OOC: DAMN YOU SHORT POST, YOU SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN!)
Back to top Go down
Ka-HinoteKarite

Ka-HinoteKarite

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:46 am

Varik looked at his two sleeping teammates and shrugged. If they wanted to sleep now that was fine with him, that was their loss not his. When Xero asked about weapons a small grin spread across his face. "Yea sure, but we gotta be quiet about it." He said, nodding toward Haku and Scindo and lowering his voice to a whisper. "You can go first if you want."
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:31 am

"Alright Varik, if you insist" said Xero as he looked down and took the two pistols he had strapped to his waist out of their holsters. "These are my weapons, I call them Black Dust. They are duel-wield pistols that become twin Naginatas." and with that, Xero flicked his guns upwards and spun them around his index fingers, making the pistols fold out into their Naginata form."Pretty cool right" Said Xero, "I made them myself, and I know what your thinking, everyone makes their own weapons at signal, but mine were made from parts I was given, parts that I found and parts that I already had, and I come from a pretty well trained family, so I had quite a bit of inspiration for it. So anyway, what's your weapon Varik?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 1 of 1