RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RWBY RPG Minecraft Server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

RWBY RPG Minecraft Server Empty
PostSubject: RWBY RPG Minecraft Server   RWBY RPG Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:11 pm

This thread is to check for interest in having a Whitelisted minecraft server for people to play on. We would run a modified version, probably some fancy shiny modpack that exists out there in the world. Let me know if you would be interested in playing on such a server!

Minecraft Website
Suggestions so far.
ATLauncher

-MagiTech Pack
-DigitalReality Pack
-Psytech

FTB Launcher
The packs listed on their website are updated from what the website shows, they are just not good at updating.
-DireWolf20 Pack

Tekkit mods also feasible. I am personally looking towards one of the larger packs, as something larger could fit everyone's needs more. Let me know if you guys are interested/have suggestions.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG Minecraft Server   RWBY RPG Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 pm

I've found a minecraft mod. There are a couple problems but it's the only one out there so far. It has all the weapons from team RWBY and JNPR, plus it adds a forever fall biome.

The biggest problem is that for some reason all the weapons (apart from magnhild) fire fireballs. It's still being actively updated, however, so hopefully the creator will fix that.

Here it is!

Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG Minecraft Server   RWBY RPG Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:03 pm

I would totally join this, but I prefer just normal vanilla.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG Minecraft Server   RWBY RPG Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:39 pm

The RWBY mod would be awesome to have, but its too overpowered and simple right now. Down the line maybe.

I find Vanilla boring personally, but that's because I'm not big on building fancy looking things because I suck at it.

Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG Minecraft Server   RWBY RPG Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Ok. I'm still up for playing, though!
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG Minecraft Server   RWBY RPG Minecraft Server Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:13 pm

I'd play. I myself am an avid MC player with a large world for myself. I'd play on the server.
However, I was never big on mods since they really screw with my computer and never seem to work more than about five to ten minutes before closing out without notice. I'll play with mods but my vote goes along with Queso's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY RPG Minecraft Server   RWBY RPG Minecraft Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RWBY RPG Minecraft Server
Page 1 of 1