RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot threads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

Plot threads Empty
PostSubject: Plot threads   Plot threads Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:19 pm

So, plot threads happen. Characters in multiple threads happen. Great, but some times it's difficult for me to remember all the people that are in a plot thread I'm in (especially with multi-char users now). Could it be a requirement for the GM to post who's in such and such a plot with what character (preferably a link to the char sheet as well) in the main post?

Also, PM notification when a plot thread is started to people who have signed up. Ran into that problem with a recent one where it was going for three days before I got wind of it.

I'm assuming they're more of a "guideline" than anything else, would be good for it to be a hard fast necessity if running a plot.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Plot threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot threads   Plot threads Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:02 pm

It's meant to be required, we're just really bad about enforcing it. As far as the PM thing goes, you're welcome to do that, but we probably won't add a guideline or requirement for it.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Plot threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot threads   Plot threads Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:18 pm

I will be adding further details to the rules/FAQ about this soon, about how to create a plot and how to manage it in regards to some of the things you said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot threads   Plot threads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot threads
Page 1 of 1