RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now What?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Now What?   Now What? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:34 pm

So~, I've made my character. Now what?
I want think I should start a new 'new arrival' thread since the old one is a bit far ahead (27 pages) but...I don't know, this place is so crowded with characters, that I've no idea of what the best thing to start with is. XP
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What?   Now What? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:48 pm

The new arrival thread may be ahead, but its purpose is to reduce the amount of new arrival threads. People join them late.

You can also create a new thread about anything else, if you don't want to be in the arrivals thread. Or, join any open thread that interests you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What?   Now What? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Alright thanks. I'll just wait until the new arrival thread though.
But yeah, that clears up a lot of confusion I had.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What?   Now What? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:49 pm

The new arrival thread will be for the 6th initiation. For that arrival thread to start the 5th initiation will probably be taking place. Right now the 4th initiation is around the middle of its plot, as far as I can tell. You'll be waiting a while is what I'm getting at.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What?   Now What? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Oh.
Well poop, dude. Well, you said I don't have to join the new arrival thread if I don't want to. Could I just be apart of the 5th initiation thread when it starts and just explain that Sonny chose to not really be that vocal or is there a set amount of people on deck for the 5th initiation and there is simply no room for its go-around?
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What?   Now What? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:32 pm

It's more like people come and go in the initiation. When I joined I was a late comer to the 1st Arrival, I just made some bull crap reason for being later then most students. (I had my char hike the cliff rather than take the airship. Which he didn't know there was an airship.)
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What?   Now What? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:55 pm

what myself and LEE070SHDW are doing are just in an open rp topic so people can end up meeting each other their since it is in Foreverfall Forest. I will be all ways on the topic as Apollo as it takes places around the area of the forests where he lives being a ruined church. your welcome to join us to pass the time until as we are in the same boat as you Cap'. if you are interested I can drop you a pm with a link.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What?   Now What? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Well, I know that there needs to be a set amount of people so teams can form (I'll probably rely on that for my team formation since nobody other than admins posted on it to clarify a few curiosities I had) so that's where I'm a little worried about suddenly joining the initiation thread when I was too late for the new arrival one. How did that aspect play out for you, Shortstop?
Yeah sure, sounds good. I'd like a link. I already have a possible excuse to enter in mind.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What?   Now What? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:09 pm

The arrival is mostly just a place to post for newbies that are waiting for the next initiation. The initiation will have a sign-up for it before hand. That sign up will probably go up once the initiation currently going on is done.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What?   Now What? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:20 pm

OH~. Okay, thanks. That clears that problem up nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now What?   Now What? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now What?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: