RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hate goodbyes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

I hate goodbyes  Empty
PostSubject: I hate goodbyes    I hate goodbyes  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Vanille sat in the lovely Beacon gardens sitting with her suitcase and bags in hand. She sighed put her head in her hands and she stared at Furrix and Sennari. She remembered all the fun times at Beacon she has had over the past few months and a tear appeared in her eye. "I-I don't want to go home yet...I like it here..." Vanille was always a crybaby but now at Beacon she tried to tame herself not to cry but she couldn't bear herself. She thought to herself, "Should I just leave without saying goodbye to people..."She got up contemplating her idea with tears still in her eye.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

I hate goodbyes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate goodbyes    I hate goodbyes  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Aeden had been going on a calm walk through the Academy to clear his head when he noticed Vanille. A smile immediately appeared on his face, happy to see his friend but that smile was quickly shot down as he noticed the bags and her face in her hands. "Oh I see." Aeden calmly walked over to Vanille as she sat in silence and took a seat next to her. Noticing she was crying Aeden wrapped his arm around her shoulder offering her some comfort. "So...you're leaving."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

I hate goodbyes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate goodbyes    I hate goodbyes  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Vanille lifted her head and nodded. She made a small whimper sound and put her head back in her hands. She said through her tears, "Aeden...I d-don't want to go, I w-want to stay here with you....I-I love B-Beacon!"She wrapped her arms around Aeden and hugged him saying, "I want to stay..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

I hate goodbyes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate goodbyes    I hate goodbyes  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Aeden hugs Vanille back and rubs her back trying to ease her crying. "I want you to stay too Vanille. Having you here was so much fun...but we can't always have what we want." Aeden's face grows sad. "Well its not like you can't visit. You know you'll always have a place here." Aeden continues to rub Vanille's back struggling to think of how to comfort her. An idea pops into his head and he smiles. "Well if you have to leave let's at least make it as happy a day as possible. I know this new place that just opened up. According to Lucina they have the BEST cupcakes you will ever eat. Lucina is a girl who knows her sweets. You want to go try them and see for yourself? My treat of course."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

I hate goodbyes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate goodbyes    I hate goodbyes  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Upon hearing the word cupcakes Vanille's face instantly lights up and she stops crying. She obtains a burst of energy from seemingly nowhere and stands up. She says, "Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Let's go now! Cupcakes!"Vanille obviously had a look of high hopes and excitement on her face. She began to shake with excitement as she couldn't wait to have some sweets. "I didn't think Lucy-senpai knew her sweets, I thought she liked salad and those yucky energy bars. >.<
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

I hate goodbyes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate goodbyes    I hate goodbyes  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:41 pm

"Nope she's a big fan of sweets. She really loves cake in particular." Aeden stand up from his seat and stretches a bit, knowing that by the end of the day he would be drained of energy trying to keep up with Vanille. "Well lets go, it isn't far but it will take a vehicle to get there." Aeden and Vanille begin to walk toward the area where Aeden always has Phantom parked. "Oh I just remembered you haven't actually met Phantom yet."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

I hate goodbyes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate goodbyes    I hate goodbyes  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:35 am

Vanille looked over at the parked bike. She perked up and skipped over to it excited. She pokes it as it tips a little. She laughs with a certain enthusiasm that you knew she was happy and feeling better. She said, "Senpai is a biker! So cool!" She smiled hugging him, "Thank you for cheering me up senpai, I'm grateful..." She said, "So where's the cupcake place? I'm sooooo hungry!" She said as her tummy began to rumble and she laughed at it.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

I hate goodbyes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate goodbyes    I hate goodbyes  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:19 pm

Aeden is greatly relieved to see Vanille happy again. "Not only am I a biker but I also race." A triumphant looks spreads across his face as he informs Vanille of his experiences with Phantom. I may have lost the only two races I had but they were races none the less. Aeden walks over to Phantom and takes a seat. He starts the engine and revs it a bit hoping to show off Phantom a bit more. "Here you go Vanille makes sure you put this on." Aeden takes his helmet and hands it out to Vanille before tapping the seat behind him. "And make sure you hold on tightly, we want to get those cupcakes as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate goodbyes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate goodbyes    I hate goodbyes  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate goodbyes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: