RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X43-or-Tim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

X43-or-Tim Empty
PostSubject: X43-or-Tim   X43-or-Tim Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Name: X43 DFNDR (Defender) UNIT 9 (Prefers to be called: Tim. Reason being he was called Tin man, but confused the words Tin and Tim)

Gender: Due to the fact it is a android, gender is non-existent, but its appearance is male.

Symbol : https://i.imgur.com/iwou1nz.jpg

Appearance: Stands at 6’8. Muscular build with a cracks at certain areas on his body. Mainly seen near joints. Wears white tank, combat boots, and black cargo pants. Has a black military cap, and has black gloves. (His build is similar to the Prototype and #6 Jack bots from Tekken.)

History: A android built to for war. The only problem was X43 never liked killing. The issue was not that it didn't want to kill, but the fact it had acquired the ability to choose. Its creators saw this and immediately ordered him to be shut down and dismantled. When he was sent to be dismantled, X47 broke out of it’s containment, and made a run for it. He now wonders vale as a protector of the weak. X43 believes that all life is precious, and should be protected at all costs. He will do whatever is asked, so long as no one is killed. The only lives he will take are those of Grimm. X43 wanted to make a difference and protect all life. He decided to head to beacon, so he could protect all from harm. X43 can be found in parks and different areas relaxing. He loves to just look at the birds and all life in the world.

Personality: A gentle and caring android. He never has liked violence, and will only resort to it when it is necessary. He is awkward at interactions, but doesn't notice it. He can say something completely embarrassing about someone, and not notice at all.. He is capable of learning, but only a small amount. There is one thing he does, no matter what. He will defend those in need from harm.

Strength: Will not stop until his objective is complete. Being an android he can lose limbs with no bleed out. Extremely strong, and durable.

Weakness:EMP’s will deactivate him. Depending on strength, effects range from simple disabling, to full out destruction. Vulnerable to electrical attacks.. Will never kill people for he hates death. Grimm are fair game, for one reason, they kill all life.

Semblance: Tank mode. X43 becomes a juggernaut and runs enemies down. He moves at increasing speeds, and can break through most defences. During this state all ranged attacks are unusable.

Weapons: Hands.

Primary-Fist that can really hurt if hit. He hates violence, but won’t hesitate to fight back. Can be sent flying as a rocket. They reach up to 30ft before a tether stops them.

Secondary-Blaster. Fist sinks into his arms, leaving a large cannon, that fires a variety of shots. Once the hand is inside it begins to spin at amazing speeds. Once at speed Tim can pick a variety of shots to send flying at his target, in the way of a grenade launcher.(Think like a rail-gun. The spin is added to keep it on target. Like a bullet spins.) Mostly non-lethal. (Stun, Foam, Vertex-ring)

Tertiary-minigun. Holes open on the tips of his fingers and spin. Once speed up the fire high powered rounds. Ammo is located inside his upper arms. When Fists are not locked in place, this weapon is disabled as is his blaster.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

X43-or-Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: X43-or-Tim   X43-or-Tim Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:39 am

One question. When his fists are fired as rockets are they tethered? If so, what is the range? And if not once they are fired is the mini-gun function disabled for the duration?

I should also mention that I am not going to approve any kind of un-tethered rocket fist that can fly back and re-dock with the arm since I have always thought that was a stupid cartoon gimmick.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

X43-or-Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: X43-or-Tim   X43-or-Tim Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:52 am

Congratulations, you're my first review!

I like the concept of your character, but I'd lot a bunch more detail, especially on the mechanics of your weapons. Specifically I want you to tell me:
• Where he puts the bullets in his hands if they double as a projectiles
• Where his hand goes when it sinks in to allow a cannon barrel to function

I'd also like you to explain your semblance more (Though technically it's not a semblance since he has no aura, being a robot). Does he just run fast and push things out of the way? Does his butt turn into a rocket? How does he break through defenses?

Other than that, you're all good.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

X43-or-Tim Empty
PostSubject: Re: X43-or-Tim   X43-or-Tim Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:52 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

X43-or-Tim Empty