RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New guy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

New guy Empty
PostSubject: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:51 pm

Tim had made his way to the dorm. His expression not changing. The sounds of his joints waning, and boots hitting the ground rung through out the hall. When he reached the door he used they key given to him. He unlocked the door and opened it. Looking to see if anyone was there. He stood there hulking body and everything. His cap lowered enough to cover his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:27 pm

Arthur had received word that their team was to have a new member, of course, he felt it was his duty as team leader to welcome the new arrival. He was only guessing the new team mates first place to go would be the dorm room, so he waited there.

This is exciting, I only got the word that we would have a new team mate. I haven't been told anything about them not even a name so it should prove to be interesting. I hope it's a girl. A very attractive one. Arthur then continues to let his mind wonder until his thoughts are disturbed when he heard loud banging from the hall outside. What's that? He thought to himself, but he wasn't to worried, weird things were always happening around the school so he wasn't too eager to find out.

Until he heard the rhythmic banging stop, where he guessed was outside his door. He stood up slowly only to hear the door unlock and swing open. Then he saw who he guessed was the new member of the team.

Not another one.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:32 pm

Tim just stood there. Unmoving and emotionless. As he scanned he saw a person sitting there. He quickly went through his records to see if he fit any descriptions he had been given. He pulled no data. He decided it was time to make a new on. "Greetings." He said in a deep metallic voice. "Queary. Who are you?" He said in a robot voice.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:41 pm

After a brief moment of staring, Arthur comes to his senses. "Uhh, King," He makes brief pause "Arthur. Though a better question might be, who are you?" Arthur felt small within the presence of yet another towering boy who he is to spend his time with, but there was no use in complaining about that.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:45 pm

"Data entry logged." Tim looked at the small boy. "King Arthur, my ID code is X43 model: DFNDR. Preference of identification Tim" He said unmoving still.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:49 pm

"No, no. It's Arthur King, obviously I was being unclear." Arthur makes his way over to Tim, and offers him an open outstretched arm. "Nice to meet you Tim, I assume you're my newest team member?" Arthur smiles his usual friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:53 pm

Tim looks down at the outstretched hand. "Query: What is this gesture?" Tim was not one who was good with social interaction. He was only good at one thing. Defending those who needed it.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:02 pm

Arthur retracted his arm rather awkwardly he thought. "Uhh, never mind. Just come in, we can get your stuff sorted and get you to meet the other members." As Arthur turns his back to Tim to face the rest of the room, he mutters "If they ever decide to arrive" under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Tim walked in and sat a military style bag down on the bed. He walked over to the wall and leaned on it with his cap covering his face. [Data entry: King Arthur extends hand towards me. Side note discover what gesture means.] "Query. No data on target designated Arthur. Requesting information."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:19 pm

Arthur sits down in one of the chairs around the table in the middle of the room. "I'm not entirely sure what you're asking me, Tim." Arthur replies, as he puts his feet up on the table. Please, let someone else arrive, Aoife will defiantly have some kind of input. That or she'll pick a fight with him. Oh god.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:38 pm

Despite going to the bathroom, Aoife returns to the room with laptop in hand, completely oblivious to the new person, a headset in blasting both In game sounds from her game as well as voice chat, Aoife kicking up a flame war, "You absolute ****ing noob, learn to play the ****ing game before you decide to ruin it for other people, you are the pinnacle of being a God damned retard, I swear your mother should of aborted you." Obviously angry from her game, she plops down on her bed without looking up at the others.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:39 pm

Tim doesn't move he just looks up and his eyes turn red as he scans her. "Arthur. Query. Identification of new target." He said as he opened a ne folder in his data base.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:07 pm

"Ahh, this is something I have oft wondered myself Tim. Who exactly is Aoife Knight? I hear there are so many nowadays no one is quite sure." After speaking this Arthur realises he is probably just confusing the poor soul, "Forget all of that, the charming girl who has just joined us is none over than Aoife Knight."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:40 pm

"Technically... that is not entirely... correct..."

Leonius stood in the doorway, having arrived in time to see the new member. His mask was expressionless as ever, but his crossed arms and posture suggested the amusement that was plastered on his face.

"Her legal name... is different... but that is unimportant." Leo looked the smaller construct over, nodding. "That leaves one member... of this team who has not... been introduced..."

The giant, clad in his full armor, bowed his head slightly.

"... I am Leonius Decimi Regulus... leader... of this team..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:52 pm

"Data entry entered and marked. Team members. Leonius marked as Leader." He looks up at the man his emotionless face unchanging. He just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:39 am

"Tim, I wouldn't be entirely trustful of my dear friend Leo here, he rarely know what he is talking about, for instance, he has this deluded fantasy that he is team leader, not I." Arthur knew from the moment Leo would arrive there would be this argument, but there wasn't much he could do about it.

Why does he have to do that? Undermine me about this. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:15 am

Evidently getting agitated by the others speaking while she is playing her game, she turns off the mic with a loud click before nearly shouting at them, "Can you not? Like, Out of EVERYWHERE in Beacon, you have to have your tiff here? Some of us are trying to play games, also. I approve of the former being leader, due to unspecified reasons of being killed if I don't." With that, she turns back to her game, her eyes glazed over and her rapid typing returning.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Tim just watched Aoife play her game. He scanned her body language. He could tell she was a hostile person. He simply looked around at the people in the room. [Data log #5: Targets designated as teammates. Targets appear to be non-aggressive with the exception of Aoife.] He continued to watch Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:36 am

"Aoife..."

The collar, even in its concealed state, crackled as if responding to Leo's ire, even as the giant turned his attention to Arthur.

"It has apparently slipped your mind... that you and I are both listed... as leader of this team... following our merger... Place aside ego... My statement was completely factual..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:13 am

Yelping, as her hand nearly goes through the laptop, she turns to Leo with a small glare, hiding it afterwards as she turns back to the screen, mumbling under her breath, "Freaking collar , one of these days the roles are going to swap, and he will be wearing this." Playing the game for a few more rounds, she comments idly, "So... Arthur, you thinking of covering yourself in iron as well? I mean, more than you usually do. Seems to be the running theme..."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:54 pm

"Well Leo, whatever keeps you happy." Arthur wasn't in the mood for that discussion, Aoife's question he didn't mind answering though "Well, maybe I will, but I daren't cover this beautiful face, it would be of a great loss to humanity to lose a face as handsome as this." Arthur chuckled at his own response, if only because he knew it would be true.

Shifting the focus of attention away from him, Arthur has a 'query' for Tim, "Tim, can I ask you a rather cliched question?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Tim looked up at Arthur. "Proceed." He said in his montone voice.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:59 pm

"Why are you here? We all have your reasons, I assume you're no different? But, I suppose you are, I just want to know of course. I'm sure the other two here wouldn't mind knowing as well." Arthur knew it was the question everyone asks, but Tim seemed more interesting than others, so he made a special point about asking .
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Tim took a second before speaking. "This unit, has one purpose. To defend all unable to defend themselves. This facility seemed to be a good place to learn how to learn new ways to accomplish my objective."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:11 pm

"Built for it, gotcha." Arthur takes a small mental note of that, for future reference. Arthur did have much response to that, it was a perfectly valid reason, if not one of the more valid reasons he had heard, so it was good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy   New guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: