RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page?

Go down 
4 posters

Remove the chatbox from all pages except the main page?
Yes! Its dumb and I want to hear Kooplah's announcements!
Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Vote_lcap65%Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Vote_rcap
 65% [ 20 ]
No, I need it so badly that I want to inconvenience Kooplah!
Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Vote_lcap35%Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Empty
PostSubject: Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page?   Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Alright, so we managed to get the chatbox available on every page by sacrificing the announcement section, which I want back. For announcements. Because it would be really nice to have a little bit of news regarding recent and upcoming changes. However, I know some people really wanted it to exist on every page. So we're gonna vote! Note that you can open the chatbox in its own window/tab, which is far better in my opinion, by clicking on the red "Chatbox" in the left corner of it.

Last edited by Kooplah on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page?   Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:47 pm

My old RP site had a different window chatbox, I prefered it to this one.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page?   Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:50 pm

I won't dispute that this chatbox is bad. Because its not very good. But its okay.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page?   Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? ILd4O
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page?   Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Sure. I usually keep the homepage open on a separate tab anyway.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page?   Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Tumblr_mu31f57iKv1sgl0ajo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page?   Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removing the Chatbox from all pages except main page?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: