RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm such a noob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JetKaylock

JetKaylock

I'm such a noob Empty
PostSubject: I'm such a noob   I'm such a noob Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:52 am

So my character just got approved, what do I do now? Please help, I'm lost.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

I'm such a noob Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm such a noob   I'm such a noob Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:28 am

Hello Jet! The next step for you would be to join some roleplaying! If you are relatively new and don't want to lead any plots or anything yet, you can look around for a thread that is tagged as [Open]. These threads are available for anyone to join. Have a look at them and if you see something you want to join, have at it! You are of course allowed to create your own threads. Look around other threads for ideas if you like.

Your character history is a little vague near the end. Is your character still living in the forest? Perhaps he is near Vale and stops in town from time to time, perhaps at a cafe or a bar? Or even a new location you can create by making a new thread!
Back to top Go down

I'm such a noob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: