RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lockdown [Closed]

Go down 
+2
DrGustave
MrManix
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrManix

MrManix

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:18 am

((OOC: Week 17, Monday.))

In an undisclosed location, at an undisclosed time, four unlucky souls lie unconscious on the floor of a mostly empty off-white stone room. Their weapons have been taken from them, Malina finds her tail stripped of it's blades and it's internal mechanisms severely damaged to the point of being unable to move it.

The room is 20x20x10. In one corner is a single prison style toilet, as well as a water fountain. In the opposite corner is a single, sheet-less mattress, large enough to fit a single person. The walls are entirely stone, painted the same off-white as the stone floor and ceiling. In one corner of the ceiling, is a small CCTV camera. In all four corners of the ceiling, are narrow air vents, covered by metal grates. No doors are visible along the walls of the room. In the center of the room is a small scrap of paper.

The note:
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:38 am

Malina lay on the cold stone floor with Manticore sprawled out behind her. Her mind had been clearer in the past weeks than for as far back as she could remember. She dreamt last week. For the first time in over thirteen years she had a nice dream. Last night, however, sent her back into the wastes of nightmares of memories of her home and that terrible psycho's head. 'Last night.' The words echoed through her mind. 'Of course it was last night. Right? Of course it was. I...' Feeling slowly returned to her body as she came to her senses. Soon the warm blankets of the bed would take away the cold feeling. Soon. Soon.

It wasn't long before she noticed the feeling not fading away. In fact it seemed to be colder than normal, like stone pressing against her. She slowly opened her eyes and let them adjust to the room she was in. White walls. Whit floor. White ceiling. Bodies. A toil-Bodies? Was she still dreaming? She had to be, right? She completely opened her eyes and lifted herself up into a sitting position before moving backward and having her back hit a bed with an audible clang. She looked around the room more clearly now. Three bodies. Two boys one girl. They all seemed to be younger. One faunas. One single scrap of paper in the middle. Her other dreams weren't like this. She slowly stood up, not paying much attention to Manticore dragging, limp, behind her. She held her hand to her head to sate off any light headedness and made her way to the note before picking it up.

"Fol-" She coughed once, clearing her throat of a small blockage. "Follow my instructions or you will die. You will no attempt to escape. You will not attempt to communicate with me. You will not attempt to destroy the walls of this room. You will obey any further instructions I give you...." She read to herself. As she finished reading she slowly made her way back to the bed and sat down on it.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:52 am

Ron's first thought wasn't where he was, nor was it how he got there. His first thought was of the stiffness in his neck. What the hell happened? I never lie down and sleep, I meditate. This shouldn't happen. He slowly raised his head hearing the creaks in his neck, looking around the room without turning his head. Why can't I remember last night? Or was it earlier today? It'd be easier to tell if I knew what time it was.

Finally sat up, his eyes widened in shock. His hands snap to the sides of his waist. Where are my swords? Where the hell are Cupiditas and Mânie!? He starts to panic before he realizes that now isn't the time. Calm on Rouge, breath. You'll find them. He looks around and finds that he's not the only one in here. There was a girl already awake with a metal ta— Ignore it, questions can come later. There were also two sleeping forms; a boy and a girl. Why does she look familiar? If I could see her face maybe I'd figure it out.

Ron stands up and looks to the opposite corner of the room from the awake girl's corner. Why'd they put where we drink near the toilet? That just seems unsanitary. He turns back to the girl and walks over to her and asked the real question that was on his mind, "What the hell happened?"

Last edited by Shortstop on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Curled up on the floor, Isabelle sighed.  The beds in Beacon weren't the most comfortable things in the world, but this was ridiculous.  Only after opening her eyes and blinking a few times did she realize it wasn't her dorm, but somewhere unfamiliar.  Quickly sitting up against the wall in shock, she noticed a few others, not bothering to try and see who they were as she looked around for an exit.  No doors, only vents, probably too small for any person to fit through, even someone her size.

Slowly rising to her feet, she took a few deep breaths.  Surely there was an exit, otherwise there wouldn't be a way to put them in here.  Noticing the camera, she cursed to herself.  Of course, someone's screwing with us.  Great.  She decided to remain in her current position for the time being, listening to whatever the other two awake people were talking about.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Sclav was the last to wake up, sleeping soundly on the hard for. It was no different then living on the streets, but as he regained conciseness he remembered that he was at Beacon now, and should have a bed. His eye blinked open and his second eyelids closed as he looked around the room. 'What in the... Where am I? Who are these people?'

Standing up slowly, he rubbed his sore wrist. 'Wait..." All eyelids shot open as the scaled faunus' eyes shot to his wrist. "Where are they..?" he mumbled, his heart beginning to race and his chest heaving. "Where are they..?" This time quiet, but audible, as he started to dart his gaze around the room. "WHERE ARE THEY?!" Suddenly his gaze went to the note in the girl's hands before ripping it out of them, tearing it a bit and reading quickly to the best of his ability.

The faunus clawed at his wrist for a moment to make sure the shackles really were gone, drawing a bit of blood onto his sharp nails. Tears began to well up in his eyes and a choke came from his throat. "No no no no NO!"

Falling to his knees, it looked as his Sclav's whole world had been stolen and he struggled to breath right.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Malina's thoughts swam through her head. They were in a small room with no visible entrance exit. 'How the hell did I get here. How did the others? What the hell is going o-' Her thoughts were once again cut short by a voice. Was it hers? No..no this voice was out of her head. It was male and asking a question wha..what was it asking? Malina blinked and shook her head to snap her out of her stupor. Looking up she saw one of the bodies on the floor had indeed asked her a question. Around him the other two bodies stirred. "I could ask you the same thing. You seem t-" Before she could finish she was, for the third time in a matter of minutes, cut off by something else. The paper she had been holding was ripped from her hands by a rambling boy who proceeded to scratch his wrists while continuing him rambling. "Hey, what the hell is wrong with you!?" Malina yelled at the boy as she shot up from her seat and approached him. She was at eye level with him as she snatched the paper back from his hands. "You know, it's not very nice to snatch something from someones hands. You never know how easily they could kill you." Malina narrowed her eyes and tensed up her body as Manticore shot up from the ground and stopped within inches of the boys face. Shot up from the ground and stopped within inches of the boy's face. Manticore shot UP and STABBED the boy in the gut. Manticore lay limp on the floor behind her. As she slowly realized this fact her eyes widened and she stumbled backward to the bed. As she fell back into a sitting position before reaching down and laid Manticore across her lap. She opened the poison chamber. Gone. She pulled down a tiny hatch behind the chamber to reveal the dust components and wiring. Severed. They havd been severed. Manticore had been rendered useless by...by...by one of them. She looked up at the three others in the room. "WHICH ONE OF YOU %^@%$ DID THIS!?" She yelled out at the three confused students in the room.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Judging by the girl's half answer Ron figured she was in the same boat as him. It's probably the same for the other two, he thought to himself, Speaking of which. He looked at the guy who stole the note, thinking, Well, he's starting to panic. Before the guy could get worse Ron grabs the boy's wrists and says, "Hey, calm down. Whatever you lost, we'll get back. Just calm down."

He looked at the fourth person in the room who had also gotten up. I know her. A memory from a while ago. Shem. The infirmary. She had two swords, just like me. Her name was... Is... Isabelle. Yeah that was it. He was about to say something to her when all of a sudden there was a shout from behind him.

He let go of the guy's wrists and turned around confused. He responds to the question with, "Did what? What are you talking about? I don't even know how I got here."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Turning towards the person who was now yelling, the only other woman in the room, Isabelle crossed her arms.  "... Why would anyone in here do that?  We're clearly being held here against our will, so whoever put us in here most likely took our weapons too.  Besides, I'm pretty sure we were all lying unconscious on the floor before this."  She glanced at the boy for a moment, who she recognized somewhat, though was unable to place a name.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:19 pm

Sclav began to pant, struggling to breath correctly and shaking. Whenever his wrist were grabbed he froze up, shooting his gaze at the boy who had gripped his wrist. It was hard to understand what the boy was saying, everything seem like a blur and he thought he heard a ringing in his ear."...we'll get it back." was all Sclav could make out.

Swallowing hard, Sclav moved to Ron like a child, putting his wrist near his face while trying to regain himself. His reptilian eyes never left the other boy's face "T-They are gone..." he uttered out before taking a shaky breath and trying to regain himself enough to speak."M-My shackles... I need them back..." There were spots in Sclav's skin where you could see indention around his scales.  

Then, cowering back to the corner, Sclav pulled his hood up and began running his hands over his wrist.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:12 am

Malina shot a look toward Ron, a look of distrust and malcontent. "Oh yo-" She stopped herself short, for the forth time, being cut off by someone else in the room. It was the other girl. A girl with a long cat's tail and ears. Faunas. Of course there was the faunas. They were everywhere now. And there had to be one here. Malina stood up and let her tail fall limp onto stone floor with an audible clang. "Oh...Is that right?" Malina started saying as she began walking toward the girl. "So you know for a fact that we had been all knocked out? You know that none of us here could have been simply pretending to lay unconscious whilst the rest of us regained ourselves?" Malina stood a foot from the faunas girl now and stood a good two inches above her. She spoke quietly so that only Isabelle could hear her. "You're more likely to have messed with my tail than anyone here. Damn faunas. You lot always are the 'sneaky' and 'tricky' types. How you even function in society without being arrested almost everyday is beyond me. Then again you would be able to just hide away from the authorities in those holes in the ground you call houses." Malina narrowed her eyes and spoke in an almost whispered voice. "So let me ask once so I don't have to find out later and hurt you even more, even though Laxa knows you deserve it. Did you mess with Manti-...my tail, or not?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:07 am

Ron used his semblance to quickly speed right to Malina and Isabelle. "That's enough," he said suddenly. "Be suspicious all you want, but racism will get you nowhere. You aren't thinking straight. Now what was on that note?" Ron asked solemnly. "You got a chance to read it, so what did it say? Maybe it would give you a clue as to who damaged your tail." Ron was not happy that this girl was immediately trying to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:58 am

Isabelle kept a blank expression on her face, not bothering to keep her voice down.  "No.  Why would I want to touch your shitty excuse for a tail?"  Glancing down at the metal hanging limp from the woman's backside, a slight look of amusement grew on her face.  "I mean, I've been called a freak-of-nature before, but that-"  She was cut off as the boy came between them, causing her to sigh.  "Yes, it's probably for the best if we figure out what's going on first, and worry about our equipment later..."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:51 am

Sclav took a few moments to regain himself, still breathing shallowly, but his ears caught on to the girls raciest rant. He slowly stood up, sliding up the wall and swallowing. 'Get a grip... You can do this... Yo can get them back.'

Walking over slowly, Sclav pulled his hood down. The scales on his body scattered around his skin. "I don't care who has the strangest extra parts in the room... I want my shackles back, she wants to fix her tail, and we all want to know what exactly has happened here."

After exerting effort just to speak he walked to the water fountain. His shoulders slouched and his arms hung as if being dragged back. Sclav started splashing water on his face before standing back up and turning to the others. "I'm Sclav, by the way. Sorry for, uhm... you know. Panicking." Though he did seem better, his voice trembled slightly with every word.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Malina stared at the faunas girl. 'Punch her. Punch her over and over and over and over. Drag her kicking and screaming. Beat that stupid little face to a pulp. Make her bleed. Break her legs. Break her arms. Break her back. Rip the ears. Choke her with her own tail.' The thoughts raced through Malina's head. 'The girl deserves it. She needs to learn her damn place. So why not me to show her.[/b]' Malina simply stared at Isabelle's eyes as her head filled with malicious thoughts. 'The boy. He'd be on her side...' She faltered and clenched her fist on the paper in her hand. She could take the two of them, the third was still a wild card, and...Malina looked down at the piece of paper she had crinkled in her hand. "You %^&#ed up. You're going to live with the consequences." she said as she shot a last glace at Isabelle before walking back to the bed and taking a seat on the bed once more and looking down at the paper. "You will follow my instructions or you will die. You will not attempt to escape. You will not attempt to communicate with me. You will not attempt to destroy the walls of this room. You will obey any further instruction I give you. Should you disobey these rules, sarin gas will be pumped into the room. and you will all die of asphyxia in one to ten minutes. Food will be delivered every one to two hours." Malina read off the instructions on the paper in an annoyed voice as she looks around the rooms walls and vents in between rules. She set the paper down to her right. "Does anyone have enough sense to recognize the signature or writing style?" She asked as she lifted Manticore and laid it across the bed to her left.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:01 pm

Ron listened to each of the instructions, trying to keep them in his head in case the note gets ruined. To answer Malina's question he walks over and looks at the writing on the note. "I don't recognize either, but at least we know what not to do."

Ron looks around the room taking in as much detail as possible hoping to find some clue... but none show up. He goes and sits down cross-legged on the floor halfway in between Malina and Isabelle. He says, "I think all we can do is wait for further instructions or until we get the food that is delivered. Anything else seems to risky." Ron thinks about something to pass the time and suggests, "How about we get to know each other, since we'll be trapped in here with each other. I'll start by saying that my name is Ron and whoever stuck us in here took my swords, which I'm none too pleased about." That last part he adds with a slight twitch in his eye of anger.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Sclav sat down on the floor, legs crossed as he looked down at his wrist. "Well, as I said, my name is Sclav." He waved a bit, sighing when he didn't feel the weight of his chains. "Just like all of you I have no idea why I am here."

His left hand slowly ran over his right wrist and he swallowed. "My shackles and chains were taken, and the are very important to me. I would like them back..." Effort could be seen as he worked to hold back another panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Isabelle returned to her spot on the floor, sighing.  They hadn't even been awake for five minutes, and 1 out of the 3 others already hated her.  Must be a new record.  She remained silent for a moment to see if anyone else would break the silence, before shaking her head and speaking up.  "Isabelle.  I'm not sure if my weapons were taken, or just left in my dorm, but having them would be nice."

Glancing around the room, her left ear twitched slightly as she noticed Ron.  It had taken a bit, but she could recognize him now.  Back in the infirmary, after that gunshot to the leg, they had spoken briefly.  Back when she had kept the fact that she was a faunus hidden, and it had caused her much less trouble.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:00 pm

Malina glared around the room. 'Introductions. At a time like this. You've gotta be kidding me.' She kicked her feet over the bed and laid down on her back with her hands behind her head and with Manticore along the wall. "There's no point in introducing ourselves. Whoever the son of a bitch is that stuck us in here will mess up at some point, only a matter of waiting. People aren't perfect, they aren't gods...Those who decide to play God are always struck down." With her left hand she grabbed Manticore's stinger and pulled it above her face. With her right and she removed the chamber plate once more and began to fiddle with the wires to no avail. "In the mean time I suggest not getting everyone killed by doing something stupid." She spoke sternly before continuing with the wires.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:57 pm

Ron was starting to get tired of this girl's ignorance. "There is a point in introducing ourselves. If we have names, then we will know when someone is trying to get our attention," Ron said, however in his head he thought, We could call you Scorpion Bitch, if you like. Ron would usually not think this, but this girl was getting on his nerves. He went on with, "Suppose this guy slips up, and we get out of this room. What's to say we aren't in an underground facility and have to fight our way out? How are we suppose to warn each other of an attack they don't see and we are too far off to stop the attack." He thought in his head, I can easily move quickly and block something, but she doesn't know that. It'll help my argument to not mention it.

"So, you can choose to not say your name, and give us a reason not to warn you, or tell us it, and we can try to forget about your burst of racist anger that was uncalled for," Ron finished with, "Which, by the way, was one way of 'getting everyone killed by doing something stupid.'"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:28 am

Malina snickered as she lay back on the bed. "You are trained to be Hunter are you not? You get out of here and you run into opposition? Kill them. You'll find its not different from killing a Grimm. And before you go and say we have no weapons and twist your feeble little mind to try to think of more reasons of why I'm wrong, you won't be the way, I'll have to tell you again. You are trained to be a Hunter. If you are so dependent on weapons for survival then just give up on your dream. We do have weapons by the way..." Malina stated as she tapped the leg of the bed with her hand. "Broken off metal tends to be sharp." Malina lifted her hand back and ran her finger across Manticore's tip. "And I still have this to jab a yoke who tries anyone with... Oh and don't worry about warning me. We have aura for a reason, you know." On that note Malina flashed her deep purple aura for a moment before she went back to fiddling with the wires inside of Manticore. "We're you aware that in this small of a space I could kill all of you at any moment with my aura." She suddenly ceased messing with the wires and turned her head to look eyes with Ron. "So I suggest not messing with me and be thankful im not truly pissed at the girl." She broke eye contact upon finishing her statement and continued her work with the wires.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:59 am

"I never said I was dependent on weapons for survival," Ron responds to the stupid girl. "Frankly, I don't care if you could kill us all at any moment. I'm sure doing that might seem like trying to break your way out to the guy keeping us here, and then he'll kill you while you're still trapped like a rat."

Ron turns and walks to a corner without anything in it, thinking, Ignorant bitch. He turns around and sits cross-legged waiting for the time when they will get their food, wondering how it will be delivered. Looking up at the camera he thinks, Whoever you are, know this, we will get out. One way or another, we will get out. And after that, you'll be sorry.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Sclav blink at the girl with the scorpion tail, tilting his head in slight confusion. Her idiocy seemed to take him mind off of his bare wrist. "As a huntress shouldn't you not kill potential allies for no more reason than being 'pissed' at one person? Besides that your strategy is just plain asinine. We have no idea who has us here, what method they would use to kill us, and if any guards are better trained than us. Anyone with aura and a big tail can run around acting tough, but what happens when her tail doesn't work and someone stronger puts her down like a rabid dog? Then any power she had means nothing."

Fooling with his wrist, Sclav began to pace. His mind ran rampant in search of any plan of action. "Sorry miss, but you are wrong. We are in a cage. We could be gassed, suffocated, crushed, shot. We really can't do anything but wait."

Shrugging, Sclav tried to keep his mind off of his missing shackled, a had gripping at the air as if trying to catch something hanging there. "Don't mess with the bed. I would rather stay alive for the time being. So... anyone come here often?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:07 pm

((Taking over GMing of this plot, if anyone wasn't aware.))

An ear-piercing screech echoed through the room without warning. The wailing seemed to come from all directions at once, stopping after a few seconds, leaving a deathly silence in its place. A moment later, a rough and sinister male voice resounded through the room, clearly modified to sound lower and distorted. "I... Am Truth. I speak no falsities and utter no lies. My word is law and my judgement is God's." The last word bounced around the room shortly before the voice spoke again. "Malina Xnukek. Your perception is flawed. A god smites the heretical, the monstrous, the inhuman. I am the god of this world. I permit you to inhabit my world, through my kindness I do not smite you."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Malina continued to fiddle with the wires until a loud screech and distorted audio filled her ears. "Ah, what the hell?" She said to the room as she covered her ears until the screeching subsided and was replaced with a voice. She looked up at the walls surrounding her and took in a breath to respond to the man before a thought shot threw her mind. The paper. The god damned paper. Do not attempt to contact me. "Shit!" She said to herself as she tore her gaze away from the walls and back down at Manticore. She brought her hand to her eyes to rub them. "Don't say anything to him unless you want to be gassed. God damnit...." She said before any of the others could respond to the man. 'Alright...what do I know...Male...seems like he's older....he knows my name but...he did kidnap me so that's no surprise...shit....' She brought her hand away from her eyes and closed the panel on Manticore then brought herself up into a sitting position with her back against the wall and her hand in a fist against her mouth, waiting, with blank face, for what the man would say next.

Last edited by DrGustave on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Ron was going through the same thought process as Malina. Other than their greatly differing opinions, they weren't that much different. So, now we hear his voice. But Ron's advanced hearing could tell the voice wasn't the 'Gods' actual voice. Hell, this could be a woman. All I can do is wait and hope for more information to figure it out. He stops looking at the camera and bows his head, closing his eyes. He awaits patiently for the food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lockdown [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lockdown [Closed]   Lockdown [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lockdown [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next