RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]

Go down 
+2
AkaiOtaku
ecksdeeeXD
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:48 am

Jacob walked over to the counter
"I wouldn't have thought so in here" he said "you seem to have your fair share of Faunas customers." Jacob's senses immediately came under heavy bombardment again as the smells from the flowers all struck him, seemingly at once.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:09 am

Liseran nodded at Rowan's remark. "I'm glad of that," Liseran said. "I have a rather great respect for faunas myself. My fiance is one after all... so is my cousin and aunt...err, anyways, sir, may I know how my cousin's flower orders are coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:16 am

The wolf walked back over to the counter, awaiting his order.
"Is everything ok back there?" he inquired, gesturing to the back of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]   The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion's Mane Flower Shop [OPEN][ONGOING]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6