RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Empty
PostSubject: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Aaron hit the ground with a light thud. He didn't get up, or gaze around. His brother most likely landed in one of the trees nearby. His aura started to glow around his boots as he began to search the earth for anyone nearby. He didn't pick up on his brother's aura either.

Why did I have to get stuck with the one guy who won't stay on the ground? He is just going to get in the way and probably get hit 6 times before we even meet up.

He rested his head back against a tree, gazing across the forest.

It's a shame a lot of this will be battered and torn from the earth because of the fighting that will happen soon.

Aaron Kaze
Asher Kaze
Alexander Manix
Riven Crowley

Last edited by TheSadOnion on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Asher flew through the air fast as a bullet. "WOOOOOHOOO!" When Ozpin mentioned the students would be launched into the forest, Asher grew ecstatic. Feeling the rush of the wind through his hair was what he lived for.

Alright, play time's over, he thought as the ground approached. Asher drew Taifu and fired a blade from the staff. Come on, come on. Asher felt the chain go taut as it wrapped around a tree branch, sending him swinging through the air. He landed on a tree branch, his mind racing.

Lifting his head up to sniff the air, he searched for a familiar scent. So it's a fighting tournament, huh? Well, I've only seen two students fight before. That cocky jerk Marc, and....gotcha! Asher had found the scent he was looking for. "Alright Aaron, I hope you're prepared to work together.....for once." Keeping to the tree tops, Asher darted in the direction Aaron's scent had come from.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Mildly panicking in mid-air, Alexander fires both kettlebells towards a tree branch, swinging from the branch, he retracts the balls and tumbles to the ground.
"Well that went well." he says, brushing the dirt off his clothes and shaking slightly, he never did like heights.

I should look for Riven. Here's hoping I don't have to fight both of them 2 to 1.
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:00 am

Riven, While inside Marionette pulls out his shield to cover the front of his body while he crouches so he can soften his landing. The shield breaks a few branches and allowed for a rough but safe landing. Riven, a little shaken up from being inside the armor, checks the internals to make sure that there was no damage. He then gets up and readies his lance.

"Ok, I should find Alex. I need to be careful though, I'm a big target. He's lighter than I am so he may have flew farther. He seems more mobile though. I could leave Marionette as a Decoy. Technically they're striking a weapon While I'm not in him. I just need to stay just within remote control range."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:48 am

Alexander rushes through the forest, heading north.
He hears some people yelling.
Probably some other students. Here's hoping they're not the ones looking for me.
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:59 am

Riven heads north inside of Marionette and after about 10 minutes hears yelling. He exits Marionette and has Marionette place him on a tree so he can see where he is and look for Alex.

"I need to get a bearing on where I am and where that noise is coming from, for all I know that could be Alex and one of the people that we are fighting."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:15 pm

OOC: Just posting to let you guys know that TheSadOnion had an emergency in real life, and will be returning tomorrow. Apologies for the delay on your match!

Last edited by Kooplah on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Its cool, things happen.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:50 am

Asher was a blur as he maneuvered across the tree tops. Where are you, Aaron? Suddenly, he spotted a figure leaning on a tree; it was impossible to tell who it was from so high up, but his scent was unmistakable. Grabbing a small limb from the tree branch he was perched on, Asher called out to Aaron.

"Aaron.....hey, Aaron, up here..." he called out as he tossed the limb down at his brother, his voice barely a whisper.
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:08 am

Aaron heard the faint sound of leaves ruffling. As he looked up, he saw a branch hurtling towards him.

What the hell...

The branch hit Aaron square in the shoulder, but he didn't budge after impact.

Why am I the one stuck with him as my brother?

After brushing the leaves off his shoulder, he turned in the direction his tracker pointed. He took a quick glance back, catching a glimpse of bright blue eyes. He sensed his brother's aura in the trees and continued on his way.

As he strode forward, he commented, "Stay in the trees and don't fall behind. Once we get to our marked area, don't come out. Set up some kind of trap. When I see our opponents, I will draw them back into where you have a trap laid. Don't come down unless you get them trapped. Otherwise, stay hidden."

He stopped. Taking one last glance behind him, he mumbled, "And don't throw any more damn branches."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:42 am

Alexander stopped, out of breath.
"Geez. I'll bet they've all met up and are waiting for me to start."
Where that heck is everyone? All I see are trees for miles.
At the top of his lungs he yells-
"RIVEN! WHERE ARE YOU!?"
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:03 pm

"Oh you've got to be kidding me, you're THAT close.." Riven takes out a piece of paper and Writes a note that says 'hop in' and places it inside of Marionette, Then directs Marionette to Alexander's location and opens up Marionette."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:51 pm

"RIVEN! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Wow, thanks for making this easy bud. "Alright, Aaron. Should we try and get to Loudmouth first or continue towards the marker on these devices?"
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:03 pm

"HEY!" Aaron shouted profusely. "RIVEN IS OVER HERE!"

Aaron spun around quickly, eyeing his brother.

Looking at him with a smirk on his face, Aaron laughed, saying, "I hope you can figure out that plan soon."

After seeing the shock in his brother's eyes, Aaron felt good about his actions. He casually walked to the nearest tree and sat down.

"Let's see you get out of this one," Aaron whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:21 pm

"Well, This is unexpected to say the least. I'm in plenty of cover so they must have seen Marionette, I should use this to my advantage. "I direct Marionette to charge in a straight line to Alex at full speed in attempt to put more attention on the puppet."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:33 am

Fantastic. Now they know where we are. Good job, brother. Suddenly, Asher heard loud crashes in the distance. What is going on over there? Did they encounter Grimm or something?

Asher began to analyze the area. Whatever, not important. I have to come up with a plan thanks to Aaron's "quick thinking". Okay, think, think, think......

"That's it! Aaron make a whole lot of noise; we need to get their attention."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:46 am

After yelling, Alexander immediately regretted doing so.
Aaugg, you fool! Now everyone knows where you are!
He was about to hide when he hears thunderous footsteps coming toward him. That'll be them now.
He readies Man Cannons and prepares for the worst when he recognizes the familiar silhouette of Riven's armor. "Riven! Glad I found you, but we've got to move!" No response.
"Hey, you in there?" I guess not.
Alexander lifts up the suit's helmet and spies a note inside. "Hop in"
If you say so.
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:17 pm

I move Marionette to my location and hop down from the tree

"I assume you know that the tournament has ended?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven   Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match J: Aaron & Asher vs. Alexander & Riven
Page 1 of 1