RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Thief's Aspire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Thorn walked in the silent night into the circus grounds. She walked past the main entrance and over to a side gate leading to where the trailors were. She had her hood over her head and the rest of her cloak pulled tight around her body, close enough to where you could see her form. She held her hood with one hand as it began to rain slightly. A light clap of thunder could be heard in the backround and she began to increase her pace. She approached the trailer she designated to be the correct one and removed her hand from her hood to knock. She thought to herself, "If I want to feel happy....I need to become a better thief...I hope this lady will help me...and hopefully she's not too pretty...that wouldn't end up well..." She waited a few moments hoping the person was there. She sighed thinking she may not be here, but possibly somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:33 pm

"N-not a fan...your a thief...r-right?" The quiver in Thorn's voice made it clear that she was slightly scared, but also slightly pleased that she happened to be here. She pulled her hood off and said, "Allow me to introduce and explain myself...I'm Thorn Stradaise and I want to become a better...thief...so I heard that there was a really good one...around here...so I thought you could help me Miss..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Thorn stood frazzled looking at the woman as she was just pulled in the door. She began to lighten up as she was offered a drink...of water. She replied by saying, "Got any whiskey or alcohol in here? I am 18 you know..." She looked at Izzy thinking that she probably guessed her age wrong, with her young feminine appearance, who could properly guess her age. She said, "Well, one of my friends was talking about a 'terrible' thief who could steal almost anything...but she didn't say her name...she also managed to deduce that she was in the circus...So I looked up a list of performers...and I narrowed it down to 2 people and I just assumed it was you... And the information I was looking at didn't exactly state your name...it only said 'PER #1' next to it..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:11 am

Thorn takes down a mental note which says 'don't get caught...obviously...' She watched Izzy exit and start to change in the bathroom. She turned her head a bit to get a better view but decided it would be best not to...and she blushed at her actions a little embarrassed at her tastes. Her reflexes were fast as her hand reacted fast and caught the pendant. She said, "How did you!? I don't even!?" Thorn grinned with a new found passion and said, "That's amazing..." She raised the glass to her lips and took a sip of the whiskey taking it all in. She hoped she wouldn't get drunk, after all she was hoping to become a thief.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Thorn takes off her cloak revealing her combat attire. She throws her cloak on the floor close to the couch within arms reach. She takes a seat on the couch rubbing her tired eyes as it was late in the night. She said to Izzy, "Well, I want to be a better thief because in all honesty...thievery is all I have left to do... anyways, If I want to survive outside of Beacon... I need to learn some skills..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t1427-a-thief-s-aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:38 pm

"Sure, I am sort of tired...WAIT! I don't look that bad do I? What's looking crap? My hair? My outfit? My chest?" Thorn begins to look herself over checking for imperfections. She soon calms down not noticing anything wrong. She says, "And of course I'll be attending tommorrow..." She still held the pendant in her hands and finally strung it back around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Thorn finally entered the large cone shaped tent as she walked over to the stands taking a seat in the front row. In her hand she had a small bag of peanuts taking one occasionally. She looked all around the tent seeing different attractions. She looked at one that just seemed to be a guy that had black paint on. She curled her eyebrow in curiosity and finally spotted Izzy. She gave a small wave signifying she was there. She thought to herself, "Will I learn how to 'really' escape? Or is this just going to be a free show and peanuts..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Thorn let out a small girlish yelp as she heard what Izzy just said. She put her small bag of peanuts on the bench and moved over grabbing Izzy's extended hand. She gave her a worrisome look while she twiddled her thumbs. She thought to herself, "I wasn't made out for magic...I don't even know what to do..." Thorn looked towards the audience putting on a genuine smile as she took a small bow. Then backed up to where Izzy was standing. She whispers only loud enough so Izzy could hear, "What now..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Thorn nodded silently thinking to herself, "I'll be calm...Calm and cool...HANDCUFFS? Oh no...I don't like handcuffs...although it may be nice being handcuffed to another lady..." Thorn took both pairs of cuffs putting her wrists in an open slot from each cuff. She held her arms out showing Izzy that she put them on and was ready for her. Thorn tried to put on a cheesy smile but failed to do so looking a bit awkward, but it wasn't very noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Post   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Thorn gave a small squeak noise as she is pulled in the very tight box. She begins to blush as she notices how close she actually was to Izzy. She heard her mention water and she said, "If there's no fire, I'll be fine..." Thorn flinched as she sneezed in an instant. She pulled her head to the side barely avoiding Izzy. She was launched forward and did exactly what Izzy said to try and avoid doing. She blushed again as she realized where Izzy's face actually was...
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:03 pm

As the other rumble of the box sent Throrn into izzy again she let out another small squeak. "Okay, I should be fine...I can hold my breath for a long time too, just in case!" As she heard Izzy tell her if she wanted to say anything, she thought to herself that this could potentially be her new 'senpai'. She said, "I-I like girls!" As she closed her eyes bracing for the water to come in.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Thorn blushes as the water rushes in and realizes it was probably an awkward time for her to say that... She notices 2 pins. She nods to Izzy taking one. She brings the lock down to her left cuff as she puts it in the lock and jimmies it for a few seconds before it becomes loose and it comes off. She repeats using her left hand on the right arm. After she is free of the cuffs she gives an approving nod to Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Thorn felt fine, she had taken a deep breath before the water flooded in and she was prepared for the water. She kept holding her breath until she noticed Izzy looking at her. She shrugged, but she was suddenly kissed in the lips by her and she blushed heavily. She was about to open her mouth and say something when she realized the situation they were in. She noticed Izzy beginning to kick the now weakened wall. After a few kicks from Izzy, a Thorn pulled back her leg far enough to attempt to send a kick into the weakened area. She sent her leg flying at the wall hoping the hole would become a bit larger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Thief's Aspire Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thief's Aspire
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: