RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Magician Needs His Equipment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

A Magician Needs His Equipment Empty
PostSubject: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:50 am

(Takes place on Saturday of the third week of the fourth month)

Caster woke up with a yawn, looking out the window see where the sun was. 'Still rising. Excellent!' A grin grew on his face as he prepared to jump out of bed, pausing stopping before he could make any loud noises. "Oh, wait. The others." he whispered to himself.

Every night he had to take and hour to was carefully wash his clothes, only having one set to use. Today he would finally get to go into Vale and shop. Not only for clothes, but dust.

Carefully stepping out of his bed, Caster began getting dressed. It took him a bit, moving slowly so not to disturb anyone. When putting on his jacket he checked the pocked and nodded when feeling the roll of money inside. He then grabbed the picture of him and his family and stuck it into the other inside pocket.

"Good to go." Caster whispered with a nod, starting to sneak to the door.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:55 am

"Going somewhere?" Rider murmured lifting his head up. He kept his voice low as to not disturb the others. "The thing about sleeping on a chair and having big ears like mine," Rider said as he wiggled his rabbit ears for emphasis, "Is that you tend to be a light sleeper."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Caster paused, turning back on his heel slowly with a finger pressed against his lips. "Why yes I am." he nodded, whispering softly. In all honesty he was more worried about Rayden waking and panicking then Mirai.

"I am heading into town to buy some essentials. I didn't want to bother any of you will that." Keeping as quiet as possible while still trying to make sure Rider could hear, he added "I wouldn't mind some company, but I doubt any of you wanted to be bothered."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:17 pm

"In that case, I'll go, too," Mirai's voice came from the curtains wearing her old fashioned white night gown. She had been awake an hour ago, but had just stayed lying down in her bed, quietly reading a book. She stretched out her hands and yawned. "I could use a shopping trip, really."

She walked over to Caster as she slipped on a blue robe. The air was chilly still at this hour.

"So, what are you planning to buy, my dear performer?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Caster laughed softly, watching Mirai and shaking his head. "And I go through all this trouble in attempt to sneak out. How disappointing." he teased, though quiet happy to have the company.

"Well, clothing for one. Only having this one seat of clothing has become bothersome." Caster stated, motioning to his outfit. "So I am going to take care of that." He then lifted his hands, wiggling his fingers. "I also need more dust. I didn't come with quiet enough for performing AND for combat."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm

As the others spoke amongst themselves with Rayden seemingly still asleep in his bed, the door suddenly opened and Rayden stood in the door way with his full armour on. Rayden quickly removed his helm and showed his surprised face to the others. "I did not expect for anyone to be up so early." Rayden turns to Mirai in particular and makes a short bow. "Good morning milady, I hope thou had a peaceful rest." Seeing that Caster was the only one actually dressed he attention shifted to him. "Mr. Grate, I take it thou art heading into town?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:09 pm

"Well then, let us accompany you" Rider muttered as he grabbed his waistcoat on the bed a pulled it on, "I could do for a little stroll around town anyway."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Thanks to Rider's offer Rayden now knew Caster was in fact heading into town but was till unsure of what for. "If milady desires to go I would gladly come along if it isn't a bother Mr. Grate." Rayden headed over to his bed and removed the pillows which made it seem as if he were still his bed a raised the sheet over his head. With few fluid motions Rayden made his bed looking completely proper though still lacking when compared to Mirai's miniature fortress of bed sheets.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 pm

"Of course I'm going," Mirai said. "A leisurely stroll is always nice and, in fact, we could actually call this a team outing if we're all going. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get ready. I'll be with you all in a moment."

Mirai had asked Rayden for a certain dress and she came out wearing a white one with a penciled skirt and pomelo pink lining.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 am

Caster was about to answer whenever he was cut off by Rider, an entire conversation keeping him from speaking. He smiled a bit, crossing his arms and sighting. 'Well, I guess I'm not heading into town alone after all.'

"Well fantastic!" Caster grinned, fixing his jacket and turning on his heels to face Mirai when she walked out. "Milady, you would not be able to provide us a ride, would you?" he asked her as politely as possible, not wanting to impose. "I was going to find a ride, but this way would be much easier."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:55 am

"I can have a limo come around," Mirai said as she reached out for her scroll. "Ren will drive it out for us."

She looked at everyone and put her hands on her hips.

"Are you all ready?" she asked. "While we're at it, can I suggest we drop to a nice cafe for breakfast? If you're not in a rush, that is, Caster."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:29 am

Rayden was now complete with his morning chores of making Mirai's bed and arranging other aspects of the room when he heard Mirai speak of a limo. "Milady I wouldst prefer arriving in Black Knight if thou would allow it. He is in need of a drive. If thou wouldst like to join me thine sidecar is ever at the ready."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:17 am

"Breakfast sounds wonderful, milady." Caster smiled, nodding and pulling down his sleeve as if checking a watch, but his eyes locked onto the dust storage in his glove. "I hardly have enough dust for a performance." he said to himself, frowning slightly.

In a quick motion he straightened himself, pulled his sleeve down, and tugged on his jacket. "Well, let's get going." he said after hearing Rayden's question to Mirai, laughing softly at the thought of her riding in a sidecar.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:11 pm

Mirai smiled at Rayden's suggestion.

"Of course I'm riding in the Black Knight," she said. "That's why we had the extra seat installed, isn't it? Caster and Rider can take the limo and we can follow. Is that okay with everyone?"

Mirai then slipped her arm into Caster's.

"I'm giving you the honor of leading the way since you've arranged this little outing," she said with a rueful smile.

Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Caster looked a bit surprised, shrugging and giving a gentle tug back against Mirai's arm. "Well thank you, milday." he said with a slight bow, smiling and getting the door for them.

"Tell me," he said with a smile, glancing at Mirai, "Have you ever been to the circus, milady?" Caster face seemed to light up in joy with the thought.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Mirai's eyes sharpened for a bit. She suddenly recalled something from her childhood. Dark rooms, locked doors, the traveling of colorful tents and vehicles passing by her window.

"No," Mirai said nonchalantly. "I've had personal enterainers...all who failed, by the way...but I've never been outright to a circus. Tell me...what goes on there?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:44 am

Caster look surprised, eyes widening as he turned a bit towards Mirai, leaning down slightly towards her. "What doesn't go on there?! Why, there are comedic clowns, fierce beast, nimble gymnast, everything and anything."

Wavering his free hand in the air, Caster whispered to himself. Small embers fell from his fingertips and then floated above his hand as he brought it back around. "And of course..." His hand closed lightly around the embers and he whispered again, blowing on his hand and opening it to show a tiny rabbit made of ash. "fantastic magic."

Grinning widely, be blew the ash into the air. "That, milady, is my home."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Mirai listened intently on what Caster said. She was surprised by the sudden embers that came to his hand and smiled upon seeing the rabbit.

"It all sounds..." Mirai tried to decide a word for it. "Charming. I'd like to see it someday. Your home, right? You really should invite us to one of its performances."

Mirai let out a sigh.

"Anyways," Mirai said regaining her forward nature. "Let's get to it. Just lead the way, Caster."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:58 am

Caste nodded with a smile, looking back at Rayden and Rider. "Well then, let's go." he nodded and started leading them outside.

He looked up at the morning sky with a grin before looking back at Mirai. "It's a lovely day, milady."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:26 am

Mirai peered up at the light sky from under her brim hat. Since it was still early, she could feel a light breeze and her long hair glistened gold in the light.

"It sure is," she said, her voice trailing off lightly. "I've always loved early mornings."

Mirai's eyes shifted to Caster, her green eyes gazing intently.

"You don't really have to call me milady," Mirai said. "That's just something Rayden does because he can't get the chivalry speech out of his system. Calling me Mirai would be fine."

She wasn't used to telling people to regard her as an equal and the smallest rose tint came over her cheeks as her eyes darted away.

"Besides, as I've said, you're my least hated person in the team. You've got some sanity to you and social graces," she said the last part loud enough for the two behind them to hear. And then, smiling satisfactorily at Caster, "Also, you amuse me."

The limo would be waiting up ahead for them and so would Rayden's Black Knight. All Caster would need to do was lead the way to where he wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:57 pm

"It's become a habit." Caster laughed softly, smiling warmly at Mirai and watched her face closely. They way here eyes shot away from him with the blush of her cheeks made him chuckle.

He brought Mirai to the motorcycle that was no doubt Black Knight, carefully taking his arm from hers and bowing slightly with a motion to the side cart. "I live to amuse." Caster laughed softly, giving a friendly smile to her.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Rayden removed his weapons placing them in appropriate holders, and took his seat on Black Knight. He started the engine and revved it to warm up. "Mr. Grate it is the time of the year where the day shortens. It might be best if we leave now. Thou shouldst speak with Mr. Ren about where we shall be going." 

(Billy, Time Skip needed to the shopping area or at least to us on the road)
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:15 am

Caster nodded, helping Mirai into he seat before getting into the limo and waiting for the others. Once everyone was seated the began to head into town.

The four students came to a small café, a few people sitting outside, though there were not too many people given how early it was. Caster stepped out of the limo and took a deep breath of the early morning air, mixed with the scents of coffee and baked goods. A grin grew on his face as he straightened out his jacket and turned to Rayden and Mirai.

"I love the city." Caster said joyfully, looking at them as he waited for them to get off of the Black Knight. "Something about it, I'm not sure what. It's fantastic."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:40 am

When they stopped at the destination, Mirai didn't wait for Rayden to help her up. She instead got out and looked around.

"Cars speeding down the streets at constant rates," Mirai began to say. "People bustling up and down the streets. Stores and stalls and stands tending to customers that come and go...tall buildings, lights that rarely go off...yep there's definitely something about it."

She turned towards Caster and smiled.

"For me, it's the energy," Mirai said. "It's full of it. No still moments. No tumbleweeds rolling by as you leisurely sit in an area. You can blink and already ten things have happened at the same time. That kind of energy's admirable. It's an energy people live of off. Especially those who are yearning for something to spark their lives. Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:59 pm

Unlike the other two, Rayden was not a fan of the city. Too much going on, too many variables, defending in such an environment becomes extremely hard. After growing up in a small village Rayden still had not gotten accustomed to life in the city and he felt uneasy being around so many people. Rayden adjusted his helm making sure it was properly secured should something occur and his eyes drifted to Mirai. I must make sure to keep milady safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Magician Needs His Equipment   A Magician Needs His Equipment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Magician Needs His Equipment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next