RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ziplock80

Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:17 pm

Matt sighs as he reads the note, thinking for a minute. "Since I moved to Vale, I've met a lot of good people. People who don't care whether you're faunus or human. But ever once in a while you get that one asshole... I don't like having to pretend, but since I was little it's just always seemed like the better option. I know it'd be better to be open, but some humans you just can't trust."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Sam looked at him oddly, then wrote down something. [Same thing goes for faunus. The way I see it. It's not about race. It's about the person, like that drunk over there.] She was referring to the knocked out man on the floor. She patted his shoulder. Kid needs to learn that not all humans are bad........cept when they're drunk as hell.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Matt sighs and nods. "I guess you're right. It's just hard to forget years of prejudice. Thanks for the advice." Matt smiles at Sam. "You're right about the drunks, though. They're the worst."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Sam just nodded in agreement. The drunk begins to stand up again. "Ugh....damn cat eared." Sam then kicks a stool into the man, causing him to fall over. She cracked her neck, before standing up. She handed him a slip of paper before walking away. [Catch you later Matt :3] With a wave she exits the bar.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Matt chuckles as Sam kicks the stool into the drunk, knocking him over again. He reads the slip, and waves back as she walks away. "Yeah, see you later!" He turns back to the bar and his half-full drink. He takes a drink, thinking about what Sam said. She's right. I should trust people more...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)   Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back in the game (closed....also just a title)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2