RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malakath "Raven" Crone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

Malakath "Raven" Crone Empty
PostSubject: Malakath "Raven" Crone   Malakath "Raven" Crone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:58 am

CHARACTER

Name: Malakath "Raven" Crone

21st day, 3rd month

Symbol:
Emblem Picture:

Appearance: [spoiler="Picture"]
Image:
History: Born with a strange sense, he was alone, his parents left him and he grew cold and distant, never kept friends and stole food to survive. When he turned 13 he managed to get into signal academy and trained nonstop, growing in power and in spirit, his lonliness and therefore aptitude for survival and lack of mercy towards the creatures of Grimm were outstanding, and with this he managed to get into Beacon Academy at 17 on his first try, but strangely, when he got there he saw how many people had friends, and he secretly longed for friends of his own, although he'd never admit it, he wants to be accepted and treated as an equal, nothing more, nothing less. And to do this, he wants to become a hunter, so he can fulfil his dreams and have people treat him equally or with respect, and not the dirt pile trash he once was.

Personality: An abrasive individual, not very nice to people but in fact very well mannered, and smart, he learns very quickly and fights with tenacity, never backing down, his fighting style involves an agile stance and letting them attack so he may parry and counter attack, but his strength is not something to mess with, as in Beacon when he was alone to kill an Ursa he lifted it off the ground on his Gauntlet arm and stabbed it above, him, he also doesn't care how others see him, bloodstained to him means he was in a great fight when to most it would look "EEEEEWIE".
But despite all of this, he has a soft spot and is gentlemanly about a great many things, treats women with respect and in doing so treats them as equals on the battlefield, but he will always to stop and help a damsel if it is needed.
But finally he longs for friendship and a group of friends he can count on in a team, as he knows his glaring gaps in his fighting and he is stubborn, but he also sees it as anyone who can chip their way through that will be a true friend to him.

Strength: He is a cross between a brawler and a duelist, this means he can fight a great many foes at once or just one larger and more dangerous foe over a long period and doesn't mind taking a few hits to win the fight, he is also quite surreal when he fights, making moves that not many people see coming, since his best defensive tool is also his greatest offence, as he has good strength and stamina, he fights with daring and outrageous maneuvers.

Weakness: He can often tunnel vision on a single enemy, focussing on them to the extent of annihalation means that if they have allies and he doesnt keep a cool head, he will become susceptible to very bad counter attacks from flanking enemies, also his personality means often there will be a severe lack of allies around to assist him so he will often take greivous wounds before coming to his senses once more and by then, it may be too late.

Semblance: When he does inevitably take a beating his mood changes as he enters a sort of rampage, insanity and blind rage takes over as although he doesn't outwardly try and use it, his aura becomes visible and radiates outwards in a deep bloody red, forming what seem to be wings, unlike that however, he becomes stronger and faster and his adrenaline causes him to essentially not back down until everyone is subdued, his aura becomes so dense around the wings and forms a thick coating around his gauntlets, making them look like blood red, massive talons around 3 times their original size (think darksiders combos) that he seems to swing with no effort at all but at the end of a period of about 10 minutes he will give out and faint due to stress on his heart, his aura thankfully stops this form killing him but he becomes a gloomy individual afterwards

WEAPON

Name: Raven's Redemption

Primary Form: A set of claw like gauntlets which covers his arms and then some, extending past his hands and having their own hands some 1.5 feet after his hand forming a pair of three fingered one thumbed talons at the end, contains a special technology designed to amplify his blows by sucking in air, compressing it, then firing it from his elbow and forearms between the plates, giving more maneuverability and strength to his blows, although it's a very large weapon they are used primarily for blocking than offence however offence has to come into it somewhere. The plates are made from a very dense yet light allow which can abrorb and deflect most forms of impact including energy weapons, when not being used as a weapons their plates collapse meaning more air is blown from the hand to the other hand when they connect at the shoulder parts and Raven can abuse this air current and use it as a hoverboard, which due to a set of bracelets on his wrists will come back to him if dismounted from it attaching straight back onto his arms again, when not in use these form a backpack like device resembling the below picture
Backpack form:
Gauntlet:

Secondary Form: The secondary form doesnt change the appearance much but converts the 1.5 feet in front of his hands into a set of Cannon like guns, firing dust powered beams from them which explode when they contact something.
Rail Gun Barrel:

Tertiary Form: N/A

History: Through his youth alone he became violent and took part in serveral street brawls, often losing at first he began learning people's fighting styles and making his own martial art about using your eys to spot people's motions before they do, like muscle spasms, using this he became an expert at blocking and parrying and he could then overpower them with sheer power and speed. After getting into Signal Academy he forged his set of gauntlets known as Raven's Redemption, which amplified everything about his prowess and ability to fight, as well as its non combat purposes to suit his hobbies at the time, he fit in the railguns shortly after to boost their performance and then after realising that they were hard at first to get the momentum he added the air mechanism. He has Diligently stuck with them for several

Last edited by Malakath Grimm on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Malakath "Raven" Crone   Malakath "Raven" Crone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:08 pm

I'm going to have to say no to the Semblance. Turning a human body into a liquid, shadow, or combination of the two would cause a break down of the cellular structure and kill it.
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Malakath "Raven" Crone   Malakath "Raven" Crone Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:18 am

Ok then, I can change the Semblance then
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Malakath "Raven" Crone   Malakath "Raven" Crone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:02 pm

Approved +1!
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Malakath "Raven" Crone   Malakath "Raven" Crone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:47 pm

lol you may want to wait for me to redo it Snake, i am doing a little overhaul on his shpiel n stuff Ok I'm done editing, he's finished, now can I get an approval D:
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Malakath "Raven" Crone   Malakath "Raven" Crone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Looks okay to me. 2/2 I won't move yet until I can confirm Snake's approval post changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malakath "Raven" Crone   Malakath "Raven" Crone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malakath "Raven" Crone
Page 1 of 1