RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]

Go down 
+2
CentralDogma
Metroidhunter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Zwei entered the dorm in behind Aphelion and after a moment of looking at who was there reached into his sweater to produce 6 large flasks, each containing an unknown booze mixed with catnip. He had obviously forgotten that Isabelle was a cat faunus but if he spoke up now it would seem like he was drugging her on purpose. After a moment he passed a flask around to everyone and held one for himself. "I brought booze...like that was a surprise" he laughed slightly and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Raising his hand in greeting to the newcomers from his position on the floor, Issac takes another drink before turning to Aphelion. "What games are we talking about? Hopefully there's nothing too complicated. Also, we need music. Somebody pick something."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:42 pm

Lucina looked over at the door to see someone being motioned in by Isabelle. She then looked behind him to see a familiar masked man enter. She waved to Zwei saying, "Hi Zwei, I hope you brought beer!" She takes a flask in her hands making sure to sniff it. She looks inquisitively at Zwei saying, "What's in these things? I don't entirely trust you on this one..." She then turned to Aphelion saying, "Lucky for us somebody brought games, the only thing we have here is checkers..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Isabelle grinned, placing down her now empty drink and taking the one that Zwei handed her.  "And Checkers is no fun, considering that I always win."  Taking a sip of the new drink, Isabelle paused for a moment.  It would probably have been a much smarter idea to find out what was in it first, as it tasted somewhat unfamiliar.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:10 pm

"Well I got a lot of games? I just never had friends to play them with..." Aphelion trailed off before blushing slightly and taking the flask, downing it in one go and setting it down, giving off a soft sight, "Good shit. So what do y'all wanna play?" he shamelessly put his sack on Isabelle's lap and started releasing its contents onto the floor, "There's a packet of cards... some Cards Versus Society, unbelievably fun game, though extremely politically incorrect... Oh, there are some sticks for King's Game, that's basically like a better version of Truth or Dare... and I have a Twister board as well, so we can do that..."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:22 pm

"Haven't played any of them. I never really had any friends either. Living in a forest will do that." Taking a drink form the flask Zwei handed him, Issac would stand up and walk over to the stereo. "Anyways, I said music and nobody listened. So, Y'all are listening to what I pick." With a few button presses, some rather unfitting music would begin playing before Issac plopped back down on the floor to keep drinking.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Lucina looks at Aeden saying, "Didn't you play Kings Game with Vanille before?" Lucina puts her finger to her chin in Thought then shrugs it off a moment later. She says to Aphelion, "Might as well go with Kings Game...I've never really played it before...so it would be something new...well anything other than checkers is something new." Lucina sighed thinking to herself that the team really should get more games other than checkers.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Aeden takes one of Zwei's flasks and begins to drink it without checking it. After being friends with Zwei he knew that his drinks were good but came with a worthy risk. "Good to see you Zwei and Aphelion." With a renewed sense of accomplishment Aeden stood up from his spot and moved over to the new arrivals. "Okay I'm sure you two would appreciate this." Aeden brought over his invention and showed them the same thing he showed his teammates and waited for their reactions. "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Zwei laughed a little bit "Kings game? I don't know what that is...or any of the games....But they sound fun so why not!" Zwei was obviously starting to feel the effects of the alcohol already but he was not any more than tipsy just yet. He smiled and sat down on the floor "So what's first?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Aphelion accepted Aeden's drink and downed it as well, "Waow! Nice! I feel unaccomplished that I didn't bring any drinks, but I'm under the radar, what you gonna do." he reached down to pick out the bundle of King's game sticks, making sure they're all face down before taking the empty flask from Zwei's drink and wrapping it up with the sack to hide the sticks. He put 6 of them in and placed them such as they were roughly equidistant from everyone else.

"Right, well, the rules are simple. There are 5 sticks numbered 1 to 5 inside the flask, and one with a red mark. Everyone draws a stick. The person with the red mark is the King - or Queen, no offending the ladies - and makes an order for two numbers to interact. For example, 'Number 1 and Number 3 hug'. Then the numbers are revealed and the people have to do the order. Get it? I hope so. Y'all can start." he fiddled around before taking out a stick and covering it with his hand, waiting for everyone to follow.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:54 pm

After draining the flask, Issac moved closer to Aphelion and drew one of the sticks using the same motion. "This could get... interesting. This is going to be fun." Sitting back, Issac would sway slightly and look around at the others in the room, the alcohol starting to have an effect.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:11 pm

Zwei took another sip of his drink. The taste of catnip in his drink didn't taste too bad and added a nice tang to the drink..as if the drink already didn't have one. He laughed a little. "Don't worry guys. I promise not to get too drunk...yet" he screwed the cap back onto the flask and tucked it into his pocket and took a stick and hid what number he had.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Post   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Lucina got up from her position in e corner and moved sitting next to Aeden. She took another swig of alcohol from her canteen. She looked inquisitively at the flask again wondering what that hint if tang was. Could be some sort of lemon or like flavoring? She was a bit baffled as to what it was but didn't bother to say anything. She put her flask down picking a stick and made sure to hide the number from any observers. "Sounds easy enough!", she said with a hint of excitement.

Last edited by Skylight on Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A)
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Aeden holds Zwei's flask in one hand and his own honey vodka in the other. "This game brings back memories." Aeden takes a deep drink from the flask and holds it with his lips while he took one of the sticks makings sure to hide the other. With the flask in his lips he decides to finish it all and let it drop to the floor with a smile on his face. "No memories this time, perfect."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Before she was able to reach out and get a stick, Isabelle realized that her drink was already empty.  Like magic.  Placing the flask down on the floor with a sigh, she reached over and took one of the sticks, investigating it.  "Hey, Zwei, do you happen to have any more of that?"  She was beginning to feel slightly dizzy, though attempted to not show it.

[OOC:  Seating chart]

Last edited by Metroidhunter on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 pm

As the sticks were drawn, Lucina found herself with the one bearing the red mark. Everyone else could only sit and wait for her command, and pray she didn't happen to choose whatever number they held.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Lucina looked down at her stick smiling. She then held it up making sure everyone could see. She thought about who and what she could ask. She thought long and hard and finally came up with a decision. She said, "As queen I declareth that Number 2 give Number 4 her best impression of any animal they wish, cats don't count sorry Isabelle." Lucina smiled deviously hoping what she declared was good enough. She then felt a bit wobbly and then she remembered that she just had a ton of alcohol in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Round 1:

Aphelion looked at his stick and raised it up, making sure that the number he was holding was in fact three. Hee hee hee... looks like the Gods are in my favor at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Zwei looked down at his stick to see what number he drew. He breathed a audible sigh of relief as he held up his number to the others "I got five" and after a moment he reacted to Isabelle asking him for more booze. "Alright, if you say so. Just don't blame me when you die of alcohol overdose" He laughed a little bit to make his previous statement seems less serious before producing another catnip-laced flask and handing it to Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Isabelle giggled as she realized her number was chosen, taking the flask from Zwei and drinking all of it once more.  The alcohol and other mysterious substances in the drink were beginning to have an effect on her, and it was somewhat noticeable as she began to stare at her slowly swaying tail.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Aeden looked at his stick and noticed that his number had been called. With the alcohol already taking effect Aeden had little worry about embarrassment and went on all fours. Aeden made placed a his vodka in front of him and with a smile on his face began to lap it up. He then turned to Lucina and licked her cheek followed by wiggling his butt as if he had a tail. "Arf arf!"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:12 am

Beginning to laugh as Aeden crawled on the floor, Issac would notice Isabelle's fascination with her own tail. Heh, she's drunk already. Then, without thinking about it, he would reach over and begin scratching Isabelle behind the ears, a grin on his face and mumbling "Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:05 am

Isabelle only paid half of her attention to Aeden as she attempted to grab her tail, failing the first few times, but succeeding eventually.  The tail was distracting her from the game.  It was trying to rebel and grow a mind of it's own!

Noticing Aeden's antics, she began laughing, which only caused the tail to slip out of her hands again.  Before she was able to attempt to capture it again, Issac began scratching her ears, drawing her attention back towards everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:16 am

Aphelion watched Aeden's antics with a restrained laugh, licking out the remains of Aeden's flask before adding, "Shouldn't dogs sniff their owner's butt?" and leaning over to gather up the sticks, placing them inside the flask and starting to shuffle them around. Noticing Issac scratching behind Isabelle's ears, he decided to enjoy himself too, reaching over to grab her tail nonchalantly with one hand and rub it lengthwise.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:22 am

Aeden turned away from Lucina and faced Aphelion with a smile and red cheeks. "I'll head in that direction when you all leave but there won't be any sniffing involved." Aeden turned back to Lucina and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. The alcohol had clearly begun to affect him but for some reason it had made him slightly more open about his activities with Lucina than usual. It was likely a result of his covert alcohol which Aeden had created.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:57 am

Aphelion laguhed even louder, "Mate, you got some kinky shit going on in here. I prefer to be more 'upfront' with my lady. Though the behind ain't so bad I guess." he said, placing the flask back down to let people take their sticks up, "Got any more of that booze, bro?"

Obviously Lucina became extremely aroused and had to control herself from fading with Aeden on the spot, NEVERTHERELESS Round 2 has started. Isabelle became the King. Femdom ahoy!

Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Lucina, still not as effected by the alcohol noticed everyone else getting a bit tipsy, and she was getting there herself. She blushed at Aeden's comment and said, "D-Don't tell them about the maid outfit please!" Lucina then sighed realizing she just stated her thoughts out loud. She blushed knowing that half of her secrets were out. "They will never know about the other things that go on in Isabelle's bed...", She thought to herself. She looked to Zwei wanting to get some more alcohol. She said, "Zwei, hand me some more of that weird booze." She would probably become drunk if she offed this canister fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]   The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aliance of Boredom [ALIA] [Invite-Only]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next