RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:55 pm

"Mirai, when have we ever been able to be called sane?" Caster laughed, smiling warmly and tapping his fingers on the table. "Hmm... What if there is no entrance? If he can just teleport why not just do so to get in and out? That why you would never have to worry about someone finding their way in."

Grabbing a danish, he turned to Jane. "Excuse me, ma'am. Jess... Hmm.. No, Jane! Yes, Jane!" Caster slid down the bench slightly and smiled at her. "Is something on your mind? We are still investigating that mirror. Hopefully soon you will never have to fear the gymnasium again!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Jane glanced over to Caster surprised.

"O-oh, hello..." she said meekly.

Mirai shifted in her chair to face Jane as well.

"Jane? Ah, you must be the girl that witnessed everything as Caster has told me," Mirai said.

Jane looked a bit confused at first but then nodded.

"Yes, I am," Jane said. "But...maybe we should just leave things be."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:06 pm

"Leave things be?!" Caster asked in surprise, taking a bite of his danish and starting to speak through a full mouth. "Whe arf swoh closh!"

Quickly swallowing, he leaned in. "You don't want revenge on whoever scared you straight to tear? Because I do! A crime, I say! Besides, I can't help my curiosity at this point."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Jane looked at them hesitantly and stood up.

"No, please don't! He'll come after us! He said he would!" Jane said. Her eyes widened realizing she had let herself slip.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:33 pm

"He said he would?" Caster raised an eyebrow, standing and resting his hands on the table as he leaned in, narrowing his eyes. "Jane, please, we can help you. If you tell us what you know he won't be able to hurt you."

Caster glanced at Mirai for reassurance, slowly taking a bite of his danish.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Jane looked around warily and then took a seat at Caster and Mirai's table.

"Well...I found this at my room," Jane said. She took out a dirty piece of paper. On it was a note. It had used a thick fountain pen with red ink, the letters heavily forced onto the paper, the splots looking like blood splatter here and there.

Try speaking and you're hands will be on the mirror next.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Caster looked over the note and nodded, showing it to Mirai and sitting down. "Ahph, I shee." He swallowed again and give Jane a smile of approval.

"So, anything else to share with us? The sooner we can get rid of this guy the sooner you are free of him." Caster stated, glancing at Mirai to make sure he was doing this whole detective thing right.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Jane looked at Caster unsurely but nodded.

"Well..." Jane said. "My dorm room is relatively close to the gymnasium and sometimes I stay up cramming. I've heard some movement there. Like...things were being moved here and there. So I once went over to peak with Icah. We saw a whole lot of crates. At first we thought it was equipment, but there was nothing new or different about the gymnasium. It was as if the crates had never been there."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Caster tapped his fingers quickly on the table. One could swear they saw gears running in his head of they watched him. "Odd... Very, very odd..." he muttered to himself.

"Behind the mirror was full of crates... Jane, was this before or after the incident with the mirror?" Caster suddenly asked as if in a hurry, hopping up on his toes.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 10:04 pm

"A-after," Jane said meekly as she crossed her arms. "I thought it was just maintenance and stuff so I didn't think it would have to do with anything. They put it inside a storage room of sorts inside the gym..."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:59 am

Caster nodded, resting a hand on his chin and looking to Mirai. "I see... Could you show me where said storage room is?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:52 pm

Jane shook her head.

"That's the thing," Jane said biting her lips. "When we looked around the next day, there was no storage room. It was somewhere on the left wall of the gym but when Icah and I looked around, we couldn't any door or hidden opening."

Mirai's eyes narrowed.

"Caster, I think we may have an idea about the entrance, don't we?" Mirai said finally speaking.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Caster though for a second, scratching his head and biting his lip before turning to Mirai. "I believe we do!" He grinned ear to ear, hopping up and grabbing another danish.

"Jane, thank you very much for your help. Soon you will need not worry at all. We will have this trickster apprehended shorty!" Caster offered his arm to Mirai, smiling at her now.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Mirai nodded, her hands tapping the edge of the fan on the table. She stood up and linked arms with Caster.

"Let's head over there," Mirai said. They were about to walk off, but Jane suddenly followed behind them.

"I-I'll come as well," she said meekly. Mirai nodded.

The gymnasium had been pretty empty as of late. One, it was a weekend, two, the rumors had been growing larger and larger. However, what was different was that it was bright with light.

"See?" Jane said. "Nothing new about it. Nothing looks like it was placed here and there's no door for a storage room."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Caster nodded, walking to the wall and resting a hand on it. "Well, Mirai, any ideas?" he asked her, turning back his head and shrugging. "I think I may be missing something."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:21 am

Mirai's eyes narrowed as she looked around the room.

"There's got to be something suspicious," Mirai said. She turned over to Jane. "Can you recall where exactly you saw the door to the storage room?"

Jane shook her head.

"I just know it was at that wall," Jane said. "I couldn't really see because it was dark. But it was somewhere close to the corners."

Mirai walked up to the wall where Caster was resting and traced her hands along the bricks of the wall. Her eyes narrowed upon seeing a set of bricks that looked different from the rest.

"Say Caster," Mirai said. "What can you say about thsee set of bricks? Compare them with the other. They're cemented creases are old and narrow now from age, but here the cement is still full and looks bright. Jane close the door. Caster, try prying it or pushing it or something."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:33 am

Caster nodded, rubbing his hands together and pointing them to the wall. "I see exactly what you mean, milady." he nodded, narrowing his eyes on the wall.

"I must kindly ask that you both stand back. Though I may not be as strong as Rayden, I always have a trick up my sleeve."

Suddenly Caster thrust his arms forward, shouting "Be gone, beast!" A shockwave of kinetic dust flew from his palms and against the wall.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:49 am

The kinectic dust hit the wall and the set of bricks depressed into the wall. There was a small clank sound and when the three turned around there was a larger clank sound at the mirror.

Mirai smiled contently. She walked up to the mirror and pulled on it's railing, the glass panel opening like a door. On the inside was a table, a chair and a projector.

"Looks like we've found the ghosts' lair. Look around things and see what you find."

Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:34 am

Caster grinned widely, heading into the room with a hop on his heals, clasping his hands together. "Hahah! So, where to begin?" He began to dart around the room, searching for anything of interest. Finally he moved to the projector.

"Hmm..." A finger slowly fell upon the power button. Caster glanced at Mirai before motioning her and Jane closer. "Well let's take a look at this."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:11 pm

The projector looks like those old fashioned ones but it appears to be attached to a computer. As Jane closed the door behind her and Caster pushes the power button, an image will reflect on the mirror. It's the glowing red hands from before and words slowly being etched into the thin air backwards, making it look like it was written on the mirror.

"That's...that's what we saw last time, wasn't it!?" Jane said in surprise to Caster.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:04 am

Caster nodded, watching it closely then turning to Mirai. "Well, we know where the hands and writing came from. Also, unless this guy was going to get a picture of Jane's hands I don't really think she needs to worry about being the next pair.

Turning on his heals, he scanned along the walls for anything else that would prove helpful.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:46 am

Mirai had been quiet when they entered the room and she had walked over to the mirror that projected the image. She pulled on it and realized there were two layers.

"So it's more than just a double mirror..." Mirai said as she tugged on one if its layers. She pointed to the glass." "Whoever made this room had fashioned the mirros in such a way that it would be camouflaged. It's not just a double mirror. It's only a double mirror when one of the sheets of glass is pulled back. When the person triggers a scare. He pulls this other glass sheet here and it'd be a plain old mirror. It works both ways. We were just lucky the person was neglectful that one time..."

"Oh!" Jane said in genuine amazement. "But, but why would a person do such a thing?"

"To hide something, of course," Mirai said plainly. "That person's been taking advantage of the ghost stories. When you were here, Jane, you were alone. And, I assume, here at a time certain things were going to take place. Early morning no one should be there, but you were. So the person decided to give you a scare. When you saw them push crates, you were also here and now they're threatening you more than just as a ghost."

Mirai moved over to the walls and found another depressed area of bricks. She pushed it. There was a small clink sound and half of the wall opened as a door leading to a narrow dark pathway.

"Another door?" Jane said. Mirai nodded.

"Caster, care leading the way with your light?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Caster nodded, lifting a hand. "Combust." he said to the glove, a fame igniting in his palm. The light from the flame twisting into a single ray down the hall, lighting downwards a good distance.

Offering an arm to Mirai, he motioned to the now-lit hallway. "After you, my dear." Caster smiled.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Mirai nodded and began walking through it. It was a narrow pathway made of concrete stone. Jane was trailing behind them. They eventually came to a room filled with wooden crates. The room was about thrice the size of a dorm room and its ceiling was perhaps eight meters high. It was dark save for Caster's light and nearby looked like a vault door on the wall that was supposedly the same wall where the depression of bricks had been.

"So someone has been hiding something," Mirai said out loud. "I wonder what's in these crates..."

Mirai took Rosemary and pressed a button, sharpening the shade into the blade of a navy-colored sword. She used it to pry open one of the crates.

"Let me help you," Jane said. The two opened it up and Jane gasped.

Inside the crates were a bunch of dust crystals of every color.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Caster walked over, holding the light and allowing it to spread through the room. "What is it?" he asked, leaning over the crate and looking into it.

Suddenly a hand reached in and pulled out a handful of crystals. "Jane, hold this!" he said excitedly, putting them in her hand and pulling out a small eyeglass from his jacket pocket. He leaned down, pressing it to his eye and practically drooling over the dust.

"This is quality stuff... I think we need to confiscate it. You know, evidence. And stuff." Caster slowly reached back in, pulling out more of the dust.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Mirai raised an eyebrow.

"No, not just yet..." Mirai said. "We need to know what's at hand first."

She began pacing back and forth with her arms crossed, trying to think.

"So, someone's decided to hide dust crystals right here in the heart of Beacon and is trying to scare away those to keep it from being discovered. There are lot of flaws, though. One, why would a person choose a place so held up on justice to commit this kind of crime. Two, this doesn't look like the storage room was built just for this purpose. It's been here for a while now. So, why are the ghost stories only appearing now. And three, who could be behind all of this?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:04 am

Caster continued to look over the dust crystals, thinking to himself as his eyes gazed up and down for any visible imperfections. "We could just wait here awhile, but that would be boring." he shrugged, his foot tapping hastily.

"Well, first of, all I guess, it's better to hide something where no one would look. There wouldn't be any cops snooping around Beacon for this kind of stuff. So given a little extra effort you could get all this dust down here and not worry about it." Flipping one of the crystals in his hand, Caster looked up at the ceiling in thought. "Maybe the ghost stories were made up just for this? If you have such a good place set up for you then all you need to do is have a reason for people to stay away. Word does tend to spread fast around her."

His gaze fell to Mirai, going from her hair to her face and humming to himself. "I'm no detective, but here is what I think. Someone either wants to sell this dust, or use it. I don't see why you would go through the trouble of hiding it here and then sell it, so I assume you would be using it. Therefor whoever is up to this is likely a dust user, like myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]   The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Magician Entertains a Golden Fairy [Closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next