RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meetings in the Park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Meetings in the Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Park   Meetings in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:22 am

"What?!" Jacob barked, his ears standing on point "I wasn't attacking anyone!" he bared his pointed teeth in a silent snarl "maybe you should get your facts straight before you start accusing people of assault."
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Park   Meetings in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:06 am

He was somewhat startled for his mistake and dropped to his knees "I am so sorry I just thought you were attacking the man, it's hard to spot small movements when you're 500meters up yknow but still, so sorry"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Park   Meetings in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:12 am

"Get up" Jacob groaned "it's fine" though the expression on his face was still slightly tetchy. He folded his arms across the chest "who are you?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Park   Meetings in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:29 am

When he was told to get up he went back to his abrasive personality and retorted "who're you to ask me that question? Huh" it wa strange how he switched from one state to another but he wasn't letting anyone up easily
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Park   Meetings in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:42 am

Jacob reeled as the youth seemingly exploded. He tensed up, his hands curling into fists
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Jacob barked.
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Park   Meetings in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:47 am

He smiled at the Faunus and said "I'm simply a human being who came to help someone who looked like they needed it, and this man seemed the victim here, and you don seem the type who's nice to people", he took a stance that looked like he was up for a fistfight and then said in a low tone "My name is Raven, I came to defend a man who looked like he needed it, you seemed like the bad guy"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Park   Meetings in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:50 am

Jacob glowered, fuming by this point
"What's that supposed to mean?" he demanded. Jacob was confused and irritated, this complete stranger had appeared out of the blue and was hurling accusations round like fire crackers, most of them with him as the target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetings in the Park   Meetings in the Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetings in the Park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2