RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SKRD]Digging Down

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

[SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:31 am

"Well if there's people in danger there's no use standing around" Jacob growled, stalking out into the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:14 pm

"Well, that still doesn't fix the fact that I don't know where to go." Puny said, following Jacob into the mostly empty corridor. "I don't know where you're going, neither you or I know where to go and just picking a direction and walking that way until you hit something wouldn't really be practical at this point."

(OOC: well, isn't this thread an invasion of the short posts? Anyway, Zyx and Jet, could you two please post next. I really don't want this thing to be straight back and forth between Jacob and I.)
Back to top Go down
JetKaylock

JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:33 pm

"Well whoever pick out the job would know where we should go" Jet said catching up with Jacob and Puny, "It's the best idea."
Back to top Go down
ZyxNova

ZyxNova

PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:32 am

"I agree with Jet" said Xero as he caught up to his teammates, "You organised this whole thing Puny, it was none of our ideas, maybe you should go back to the place where you spotted the job and check where it is again, there has to be co-ordinates to get to the place at least."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:23 am

"Hey! Guuuys, it's not my fault I forgot. Well, okay, it sort of is but i'm not the one to blame here, really. the one to blame is, uhhh...xe...ro? Yeah! yeah, it's Xero's fault! What do you have to say for yourself, Xero?" Puny stammered, turning and smiling nervously at Xero. Giving him a look saying 'Back me up here, dude!' However, before giving time to react, Puny continued "Alright, Alright." Running a little ahead of the group he turned back and smiled, jogging on the spot. "Look, i'll go back to the slu-uummm place I found the job and ask alright? I'll be back in a bit, stay right there!" He yelled dashing off, fast as he could.

Coming up onto the outskirts of Vale he started looking at each building more carefully. Trying to remember which one it was. Still keeping up his running pace, he was looking left and right. Found it. A very run-down old bar that seems to always looked like it was on the verge of closing. The door creaked softly as Puny entered, looking around and getting a few looks from some of the older customers. Puny walked over and tapped the little bell on the counter a couple of times. 'God I love it here,' He thought, leaning on the counter waiting for the bartender to come 'A place I don't have to hide behind a stupid Mask. A place I can truly be myself.'

As the bartender approached, he saw Puny and gave a faint smile. "Hey buddy. 'bout time you came back to visit considering you only walked in here a couple of hours ago." Puny turned his head to look at the man "Ahaha, good to see you're just as cynical as ever, Viktor. Anyway, remember the job you told me about? The one about the Ursa's attacking the village? Where exactly is this village?" "A little North of Vale actually, not too far a walk. So, you mind if I drop in to give your little friends a scare?" "Hmmm, that's not a bad idea actually. Make sure not to kill them though, I need my pawns alive at least, Ahahaha." Puny said, walking out the bar. Making it to the door he turned and finished "Better not let me down, Viktor." Hearing Viktor's laugh as he exited Puny laughed, sprinting back to the school.

Rushing back through the halls of Beacon trying to find his team, he found them, his chest heaving from how exhausted he was. After taking a bit of a breather he stood up straight "Alright guys, I know where to go now. Just a little north from here, Let's get going."

(OOC: God that took forever to post.)
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:10 am

Jacob twirled Jernulf
"About time" he grunted stalking past Puny and down the corridor "PUNY!" he yelled back to his team leader "you gonna show us where it is or just stand there?"
Back to top Go down
JetKaylock

JetKaylock

PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:31 am

"North, South, East, or West where ever we go it'll make a mess of things, so we need to just get it done and over with" Jet said while leaning against the corridor wall, polishing his ax.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:41 pm

"Yeah yeah wait up, I basically just ran around the entire city!" Puny shouted, jogging to catch back up to Jet and Jacob. Running a bit ahead he turned back and said "Hey, if you guys are in such a rush, let's run then. Try and keep up!" He said, smirking and running ahead, through the halls and out the door of Beacon. 'Finally a chance to test my pawns, I guess this'll be a test of both endurance and speed. Two things which I happen to excel in.' He thought, half-jogging, looking back to see if his teammates could keep up. Deciding to start bolting full-pelt through the streets of Vale, not waiting for his teammates anymore. Finally getting to the outskirts of Vale he stopped and turned to see if his teammates could keep up.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:00 am

Jacob skidded to a halt beside his team leader, having easily kept pace with the young boy, despite the fact that he'd taken a more indirect route, darting through small tight knit alleyways and leaping over cars.
"Why've we stopped?" Jacob demanded.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:36 am

"Just waiting for the others to catch up." He said, grinning and scratching the back of his head. "Ah well, I warned them I would run ahead. Come on, let's go." He said, turning and running outside Vale, hoping his team was soon behind. 'Well then on to the real reason I wanted to do this job, testing my pawn's loyalty and trust.'

(OOC: End of thread. Considering we are now out of the Dormitories, I'm making another thread in the Outside Vale.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SKRD]Digging Down   [SKRD]Digging Down - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SKRD]Digging Down
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: