RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching Romance sign up [closed]

Go down 
+3
Captain Awesome
Queso
ekgthe1st
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Catching Romance sign up [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:15 pm

Basically it is about my character Emma and Sky's character Adalyn scoping out guys and hoping to find romance. Well, Adalyn forcing Emma to go with her to scope out guys and Emma hoping to find some romance.

(Also, Emma believes in monogamy so no harms for her. But, I am not sure about Adalyn? Ask Sky about that)

We need some single males and/or females that might be interested in either Adalyn or Emma (Emma is straight, Adalyn is bi). So, if interested send link of character.

Last edited by ekgthe1st on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Schrodinger For his Fraulein, Adalyn. RUN WHILE YOU CAN!
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Got it but, I wonder about Emma seeing Schrodinger still thinking he is Sarah?
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Welp, this will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Spencer is a flirt but tends to avoid dating to the point where he has yet to have any relationships. He isn't one to lead someone on but he'll find a way to slide out of a situation with someone asking him out. He doesn't know it yet-since he hasn't naturally encountered one-but he has a soft spot for quiet girls.
Sonny, however, is a complete nervous wreck the moment a girl flirts with him. He completely loses his tactical sense, and makes many mistakes when around someone getting close to him, to the point where he hasn't even received his first kiss yet.
Either could be fun for this, depending on the type of encounter.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Well, it is up to you to choose what character to be place in the thred, but I like both.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:18 pm

Hmmm not sure if Dirzant is the dating type but it might help in gathering a team.if there is to be romance with Dirzant then it would probably progress quite slowly. He's not the most agreeable of people but he still has a moral compass... Sorta.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:25 pm

I like this guy, but who is he going to be pair with Emma or Adalyn?
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Kail trained alone all his life. He's yet to find that special someone. Link in my Sig, I'm on a mobile, so....I can't really make a link as a post.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:28 pm

like it Kail seeing both of our characters know eachother a bit might go well.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Or it could be a disaster, who knows. XP
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Hmmm... I guess Dirzant would most likely date Emma. Mostly for her personality. He would likely attempt to protect her from people who discriminate against her but likely in a less than agreeable way however seeing as he has a short temper sometimes. He might also appreciate her acceptance of those who are different. Although he might scare her away at some point with his less than friendly personality. He's not completely made of stone though. also Adalyn seems like a noble. And he hates nobles.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Welp,

Might as well throw Mihail in.

Team romances, huehuehuehue.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:37 pm

Yay 2 more peoples!

Now, we have 4 guys and maybe 1 or 2 more guys if Awesome post back to me. We might need more people for Adalyn though.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:40 pm

Yeah im mostly doing this to get a team cause it doesn't look like anyone wants to recruit Dirzant at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:53 pm

Signing up Fionn because hijinks
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:54 pm

Got it we have 5 boys now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Make sure it takes place before week 13 though, cause i dont want Sam to melt fionns face off
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:56 pm

uh okay...
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:15 pm

Sonny would be more fun. I'll send him into the fray.
@Zenith: All you gotta do is head over to 'creations' and then 'team creations.' From there, you can either ask on a thread for a character to join the thread's team or make your own ad for a team you wish to create. There usually are a few teams to pick from but right now the only two to pick from are Sonny's and Spencer's. Posted the ad up about a week ago with only one bite between the both of the teams so, if you're interested in finding a team, I'd be happy to accommodate Dirzant.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:16 pm

So, 6 guys now!
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:18 pm

I'll sign up Malakath Raven Crone and if allowed to and he gets approved maybe Gamagoori can come along

Last edited by Malakath Grimm on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:18 pm

Need link
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:19 pm

@Captain Awesome: Alright. Ill sign up then sir. thank you.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 pm

APPROVED GRIMM!

Now we have 7 guys! Also, we need Sky to get on so we can start this thred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance sign up [closed]   Catching Romance sign up [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Romance sign up [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next