RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]

Go down 
+5
Queso
Zenith
Malakath Grimm
Skylight
ekgthe1st
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Awesome

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:16 am

Well, if someone found something to do by accident right there, I should be able to find something to do quite easily if I try. Sonny turns and looks around. Nothing really seems to catch his eye, though.
Maybe...a girl would even come up to me, like Spencer said- Sonny stops himself cold on his thought. NO~no...who w-would like a guy like me? Hahaha! Oh, you're a strange guy, Sonny... In a pre-defeated manner, the barer of the negative thoughts walks over to a soda stand and gets himself something to drink. Choosing to opt out of doing something that could make himself look like a fool.
This is my corner. It is nice and cozy and I don't bother anybody here so I should be fine!
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:52 am

He stood up and walked after her nodding impishly following her doggedly he didn't say much except after a few seconds walking he went sort of back to normal, realising she hadn't forced him away he said still nervous "I just think I should say that you look really pretty, and I'm Malakath by the way"
He got over himself a little and began to walk beside her, beginning to open up a little until he saw her eyeing the menu and he watched her eye movements and saw the lemon & lime and thought 'great idea' until he turned to her and said "What flavour do you want, I'll buy"
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Dirzant nodded. "Hmmm... Yes I see. Honestly I did mean killing them but as long as it gets them off their throne of lies then the legal way is fine with me I suppose. But let me tell you about my kind. We are simply humans who have adapted to the dark. We have developed what you surface dwellers call Synthesis. We can see with our other senses, in my case I can see sound. This helps to see in places that produce no light what so ever. But there was a cost, for you see I wear this blindfold to protect my eyes from the light. For we are born of darkness, We are shadows in the night, We... Are Darklings. Of course there are no records of us. I've looked... I've only found nothing. But if truth be told started as a band of humans exiled to the underground. Of course I differ from my kind since I hate them!" He said gritting his teeth. "I have not enjoyed my time in among them. And I have no intention of talking about it. All that matters is that im out and they can do nothing about it." He said. A bit of satisfaction in his tone.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Emma only gave a small smile of understanding and nodded, "Well, that is cool. But, it must be hard to listen to music then if you see the sound waves or is it more enjoyable? And you must not like the festival see how the light is reflecting off the snow" said Emma making observations. "Maybe when the sun isn't out it would be better? Also, what is or favorite, or what you like to do, or what do you do for a living?" asked Emma in hopes to get him away from memories of the past. She knew how those kind of thoughts were not welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:41 am

Schrödinger listened to Fionn and sighed to himself "It's just... I get bored sometimes, like no friends or family to play with. He said quite quietly, still looking down, when he looked back up however, he was greeted to a fist held out, Fionn was waiting for a fist bump. Schrödinger smiled happily and lightly giggled as he bumped his fist into Fionn's, accepting the fist bump. He remembered what Fionn first said to him "Here, you're looking for someone to take you on the ride right?" Schrödinger thought it over in his head until he decided he would go on the ferris wheel with Fionn. He grinned as he said "Hey, didn't you vant to go on ze ferris wheel?" Waiting for Fionn to reply, hoping he was still wanting to go on the ferris wheel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:02 am

Fionn grinned at the boys words before removing Oberursel from the ground it was stabbed into and placing it back into its holster. "Would i ever, here ill pay and then maybe i can help you hunt down your target" He said in a strangely fatherly way to Schrödinger, he walked to the short line that was infront of the Ferris wheel and bought the admission for the two of them.
He sighed as they got ready to go on the ride. "My last good memory of my family was on a Ferris wheel" Fionn said as he walked over to the wheel which appeared to be having trouble starting. "Do you need help starting the machine?" He asked one of the carnies working there who replied telling him that the power source needed a jump. "Ah not a problem ill just shock it work with my weapon!" Fionn said as he removed the blade from his back and opened a hatch on the handguard to hook up the blade to a pair of jumper cables.
He pulled the trigger and a the surge was to powerful, the blade malfunctioning shot a bolt of lightning towards a fireworks bin setting them off and bringing a huge amount of attention to Fionn and Schrödinger
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Kail watched a single booth intently as people lined up and lost; it was all rigged, of course....but he couldn't help but imagine himself winning where everyone else failed.
Before he could continue that thought however, an explosion nearby turned his attention. He gripped both of his pistols tightly as his thoughts quickly turned to who would want to sabotage a festival several hunters and huntresses in training were attending. As he rounded a corner however, he saw its cause; a crudely implemented jump start. A chuckle escaped his mouth before he slid his pistols back into their holsters and he said "I don't think that's how you give a jump start."

Last edited by Kail Christensen on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Adalyn turned back around when she realized he was there. She replied to his first statement by saying, "Am I? I really didn't notice...I've been told I'm more on the cute side...I will make sure to note that somewhere..." On que she pulls out a small notepad and neatly writes in cursive, the words 'really pretty'. She then slides the notepad back into her pocket turning back around to face Malakath. She then gave him a nice look over saying, "You seem adequate enough...plus you have the skills of the board...we will now converse more...Malakath..." This is the first time in a while where she has met someone and hasn't given them a nickname. She then said, "Adalyn at you're service by the way...and I would love to indulge in the lemon-like flavored ice...it looks very...lemony...and limey...." She then turns showing him Ostinato, then said, "I assume you go to Beacon...I would like to have a glimpse at your fighting stick, or so proclaimed weapon..."
Back to top Go down
Etoilesstar95

Etoilesstar95

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Haruki looked around at the area of the festival eating cotton candy as she continued to walk. Liking the cold due to it was the only weather her body wasn't over heating. She walked around forgetting to pay attention at the people mostly because she didn't want to look at their eyes. Going into a bit of a trance like haze. Trying to avoid any rides but looked at all of them. Then quickly went to a balloon dart game hoping to finally master aiming a dart. her tail swayed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:47 am

Dirzant thought for a bit before answering Emma. "I would have to say it depends on what song it is. When you live your whole life being able to see sound it just seems natural. Also yes, The snow is bothersome considering how bright it is." He said.
"What I do for a living? I mostly attend beacon academy but if I where to pick an interest I would say making toxins and poison's is my preference. There are many different kinds and all of them have their uses."
He then showed her his dual swords. "As you can see these blades are designed to carry poison rather than dust but the latter can be used as well. The toxin I have equipped at this time locks up the body, Paralyzing them and turning them into living statues. Its a new one I developed." He said as he put his swords away.
"A more advanced and more difficult to make toxin is the dancing flame. As lights the target aflame due to the reaction of the toxin and their blood."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:20 pm

Emma eyes started sparkling when the man show his dual swords. Emma seeing people weapons, especially bladed weapon seeing Emma was taught how to make them back at SIGNAL. "Did you make those?!" squealed Emma as she continued to ask questions, "What kind of alloy did you use? Or what kind of sharpening tool do you use? Is it dust resistant? Does it..." Emma stop herself realizing she was starting to rabble. Turning bright red she apologized, "Sorry! It just I love looking at other people weapons. I believe you can tell about a person more by analyzing their weapon." Scratching behind her head Emma continued talking, "Umm...I go to BEACON too. I am a 1st year. Umm... you might of heard of me, Emma Norm" as the words fall out of her mouth she soon started to regret it. There has been rumors going around campus about her and her team ever seen the mall insensate. That her team were a bunch of bloodthirsty weirdos and that she was uncontrollable giant that likes to destroy buildings. The only bloodthirsty one in there group was Adalyn and Emma did not like destroying buildings! They were ascendents! She was about to reassure the man that rumors were not true when Emma heard a huge explosion. Looking towards the direction of where the explosion came from Emma went to reach Toxic.
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:20 pm

He smiled a little at her and walked over to the snow cone stand and ordered a pair of the citrus snow cones and walked back to her, holding out one to her, his backpack fell from his shoulders and transformed back into his board, this time hovering above the ground, he sat on one half of it and tapped on the other half to usher her into it, he then took a slurp if his snow cone and said to her in a jokey way "Well now if you want to see my weapon you're gonna have to get to know me better"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:18 pm

Adalyn began to eat her snow cone while sitting on the floating board. She looked over in the distance noticing what seemed to be fireworks. She said to Malakath, "It's early...suspicious fireworks look suspicious...we can check them out...and you can show me your mad board skills..." Adalyn then took Ostinato off her back pointi towards the Ferris wheel. "We shall go now Malakath! I will smite the possible threat, and you will assist me!" She then rethought her idea and began to bring things way more into detail. "But what if this is not a threat...what if a couple asked for day fireworks...because the darkness of night hurt their eyes...no, that is not a legitamate thing to say...maybe the staff is terrible or simply playing a prank...we will never know if we don't find out, so as I said before, We will go now!"
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:36 pm

He did a very strange move where his jaw seemed to stretch impossibly far as he squeezed the paper under the snowcone, catapulting the contents into his mouth, he the. Stood on his board and offered a hand to her so she could stand in toe with him, and he said "Does lady elegant require assistance getting to the destination of inquiry?" He then thought better of it and placed himself on the board where his leg stopped her from sliding off. Leaning foreword he set the board going, accelerating to 50 miles an hour in a few seconds, he then angled it upwards to get higher and although the board wasn't designed for more than one it could take the weight no problem.

He looked down as he went past and saw some other students charging to the Ferris wheel, and he felt there might be a fight taking place soon enough, grinning sickly and looking at the girl on his board with him he said over the whipping winds "So, you ready?"

Last edited by Malakath Grimm on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Mihail had almost decided to take his leave before he noticed a booth between him and the way back home; The Machine Gun. It was a pretty simple get up, just a BB gun with a set number of shots and a paper target. It would be easy if the game was just firing at the target. Who ever paid up had the task of shooting a spitting image of the target. Forking over a few coins, he decided to try his luck.

Picking up the BB gun, he eyed it over for a second, noticing the wear and tear from the scuffed up metal to the faded paint. Raising the butt of the gun up to his face and peeking behind the sights, he slowed his breathing down as he focused on the little star target. Shot after shot, he somehow managed to keep the pellets on target, nearing the end of his rounds. He took a small moment to appreciate the difficulty of the carnival game before nailing the last shot. "Maybe it isn't such a bad day after all." He felt a little proud of his performance, but of course the man running the booth tried his best to get away with as much as he could, counting him off for being just less than a hair away.

Still managing enough shots to at least receive a prize from the second highest tier, Mihail glanced over them, not really liking what he saw. Because of how hard the booth is, it had some pretty good looking prizes to attract some saps, but most of the prizes were stuffed dolls, probably for any of the guys wanting to show off for their girlfriends. His eyes finally caught something he could take, a white mask. A little childish he had to admit, but it was better than nothing, and he could always give it to Emilia.

Point out the mask, the booth manage brought it over to him, allowing him a closer look at the mask. He was surprised at it's quality; it had a little weight behind it, seeing how it was made partially out of metal and plaster. It has bone white, without many facial features like a nose or even eyebrows. All it had was a slightly curved red line to appear like a smile, and a bolt of blue lightning through one of the eyes.

As he flipped it over to see the ribbon on the back to tie it around his face, the manager handed him a second mask. "Know you don't have a girl with ya, but it's useless to me now." Sighing at the fact that he was reminded about his complicated standing with women, he took it reluctantly, tying it to one of the belt loops on his pants. Looking down at the original, he stared wondering back towards the entrance of the fair, thinking about his relationship status. He was recently had a bit of a fling with what turned out to be a member of the white fang, but he wasn't sure where either of them stood with each other. It just felt like it was a spur of the moment thing with her.

His trance was broken when a thunderous boom echoed out over the fair. Mihail looked towards the Ferris-wheel to see some fire works exploding in rapid succession a little too close to the ground. Quickening his pace towards the explosions, mask in hand, he was a little worried about what he would find.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Schrödinger followed behind Fionn as they walked over to the ferris wheel, when they said that they needed help and Fionn gave it, Schrödinger stayed stood near the wheel, waiting for Fionn to finish fixing it, however when the weapon discharged into the fireworks bin and set them off, Schrödinger quickly dived to the ground, covering his head, he eventually looked back up, but continued holding his ears. "Zat is vhy you lock pets avay ven zere are firevorks." He said groggily, unable to get the ringing out of his ears. He eventually saw Fionn and realised that he was unhurt, smiling to himself, but still in pain from his ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Fionn smiled and pointed above him at the now working ride before offering a hand to Schrödinger. "Sometimes that happens, i said i'm a good merc, not a good engine-" He said cutting off his sentence as he noticed the small crowd of hunter and huntresses that had come up to them in the time that he had said this. "Schrö, handle this for a sec" Fionn said as the manager of the festival walked up behind him looking angry, Fionn went to the man and whispered something in his ear before pointing down at the crotch of the Manager and slipping a couple hundred Lien into his pocket, when he went back to Schrödinger the manager looked like he had seen death itself. "Anyway, you still want to go on or do you want to go hunt down your target?"
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Dirzant was about to answer her until he heard the explosion. He then sighed and looked in the direction it came from. "Well, well, well. It looks like somebody's having a little too much fun over there." He said as he walked toward the sound. He was as calm as he usually was at times like this. For it helped him think. He never liked rushing in too fast, He often schemed first. "Either someone's being stupid or they're trying to take advantage of the frostival by creating chaos." he said to himself silently.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Adalyn looked overjoyed as Malakath had found a way to keep her on the board, as she knew that if she were to stand up, she would most definetly fall, and she already knew about 20 outcomes for that situation. As they took off she began to clap loudly and said, "The amount of amazing board skills is very high right now! I must learn how to ride this one day!" She then stood up not even noticing it as she looked down. She then immediately sat down almost falling off the board. As they approached the large Ferris wheel, which seemed to tower over everything else in the festival, Adalyn looked down at he scene below. She saw a man, and a familiar boy who she had seen before. She then realized that it was Schrodinger, who did in fact try and kill her before, but more importantly shared with her, a great taste in musical compositions. She then looked down at him and yelled in a very fake sounding accent,Hallo, Schrodinger! How are you, zis fine day!"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:11 pm

"Yeah..." Emma stared of to the distance. Grabbing Toxic Reaper, Emma transform it into its into it scythe mode, being careful not to damage anything. Taking a few steps away from the booth, Emma turn to the man, "Want to check it out?" asked Emma looking serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toxic was glad she was able to scan the man, Ah~ Kinda cute thought Toxic to itself as she finish her scan. Its giant red eyes glowing ready to follow Emma into unforeseen battle.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:30 pm

"Why not." Dirzant said still walking toward the direction of the explosion. "It would be the most action I've seen all day. Even if it is someone who just messed up on the fireworks. And to answer your previous question no I did not make these blades they where an ancient relic from my hometown. No one knows how old they are nor do they seem to care. and it is not as advanced as the other weapons the darklings use either. Their names are Zarlyn the shadow spinner and Vastyrr the Blood poisoner."
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Momentarily going back to fan girl mode, "That is so cool! If you ever need help with repairs or upgrading you can come to me! I made Toxic Reaper so I know my way around a blade" stated Emma going back to being serious. "Lets go!" said Emma jogging to the ferries wheel.

When they reach at the seance of the crime, it was a story of a misfire of a weapon. Nothing to worry about. Emma however saw 'Sarah'. Emma knew about him being at the mall and fighting with Adalyn. She would not stop about the cute cat boy who love classical music as well. Emma knew she saw 'Sarah's' knife at the mall. She help him sharpen and modify it back at campus, so she knew she was not seeing things. But, instead of confronting the cat faunus Emma just continued to treat him like usual. Preparing lunches for him, helping with his studies, and being a good friend. Emma's reasoning? Emma lived that side of the law when she was younger and saw kids her age doing mercenary work and killing people to survive. She does not know why he choose this kind of life nor why he was at BEACON, but he was her friend and she will continue to be his friend. However, if Emma see him breaking the law she will turn him in.

So, Emma put her hand on her hip and started to tap her right foot, "What are you doing, Kitten?" stated Emma giving 'Sarah' her 'you are in big trouble' look, using 'Sarah's' nickname to know that she knew that it was him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toxic just chuckled, "You are soooooo busted!" said the scythe very loudly talking for the first time today.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Schrödinger thought Fionn's offer over in his head before coming to a decision "To be honest, I think my target was killed by Grimm a while ago, I just don't report it to my contractors so it gives me a reason to stay at Beacon and make friends... As he was talking he noticed Adalyn walking up to him "Speak of the Devil" He said to Fionn as he turned back to Adalyn, exclaiming "Long time no see Fräulein, sorry about trying to kill you last time we met." Schrödinger was suddenly distracted by yet another friendly voice, Emma's. He slowly turned, regretting what he saw, he quickly began to explain "IT VASN'T ME, I JUST VANTED TO GO ON ZE FERRIS VEEL, BUT IT WAS BROKEN, THEN FIONN TRIED TO FIX IT AND IT EXPLODED, HONEST!" Quickly trying to blurt out an explanation that would get him off the hook, after he finished he waited, hoping Emma would accept the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Kail chuckled and walked over to Schrödinger, leaning against a booth while saying "And that, dear friends is why you never fire sparks near fireworks, they tend to have an explosive result." and he looked over to Emma "Hey Emma" he said, giving a slight wave.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Over comes Sonny, now deaf. "What was that?"
He had been standing in a corner, minding his own business, when a box next to him suddenly exploded into a bunch of loud noise and colors. He had high-tailed it out of there backwards while protecting himself with Luna, which now has a large black, grainy, spot of ash in the center of it but he got out with practically a thin layer of ash all over his body.
"I knew I should of stayed home today..." The regular volume of  Sonny's voice suggests he would of said that more to himself in different circumstances.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Nearing the crowd that had taken notice to the explosion, Mihail swiftly maneuvered through the waves until he was close to the front of the group. He was a more than a little surprised when he saw who had started all the commotion. There was both Emma and Adalyn at the front. That wasn't his problem though, it was normal for his team to have a normal life. The problem was the small faunus from the mall that Adalyn had a fight with. "How are they so friendly with this guy?" He muttered as a second sight made him worry some more.

It was Fionn, the man he had a fight with in the area a while back. 'Sure don't want to relive this...' he thought as he brought the mask up to his face, hoping that he wouldn't notice who he was as he tied the ribbon of the mask tightly to his head. His hand rested on the hilt of his axe, worried that things might get a little turbulent, knowing that Fionn was a fighter and not a talker from the short encounter with him.

He wasn't exactly wanting to jump in like Emma and Adalyn, but he kept close enough encase of any funny business. If anyone went after his team, they'd have to deal with him and his axe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:41 pm

Fionn chuckled heartily and put a hand on Schrödingers shoulder. "Sorry about the commotion, Oberursel here." He put his hand on the handle of the blade. "Has a tendency to do stuff like that." He put his hand forward to give a handshake to the girl with the strange hat as he cracked his neck and gave an extremely charming grin. "Fionn Macgorm at your service, hope i didn't hurt your night" He said now looking at the small crowd of what appeared to be hunters and huntresses that had gathered around him, before noticing a weapon he remembered. "Mihail, is that you?" Fionn said after finishing the handshake, he waved towards the man he had fought but a few weeks ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next