RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)

Go down 
+3
Sumdumguy
DatteSa
Icrus505
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Empty
PostSubject: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Uptown in Vale, a small gathering was being held. The Vale biennial gala was being held. A gala for Vales more upper-class citizens to come and hear what to look forward to in the upcoming market. Outside was a sign stating any and all un sheathed weapons WILL be revoked at the door. Inside was a beautiful ball room, and glistening chandelier. The room was filled with people in beautiful dresses, and well tailored suits. Standing at by the door was Marlin himself , dressed in a traditional robe as to keep his face hidden, underneath was a purple combat suit he wore incase of violence, which was rare at these events. He was waiting inside for a friend of his to arrive.

Will was just arriving in his more than normal outfit. He was still walking to the place he needed to go with his sitar slung over his shoulder. God....I hate walking. He thought as he yawned. He continued to walk down the side walk.

(OOC: WARNING any weapon that is out WILL be taken. NO IF AND OR BUTS!)
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Io walks in her black dress and sees paparazzi coming towards her.

She sighs and simply waves and smiles towards the paparazzi as they swarm around her.

Stupid paparazzi...
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:56 pm

Marlin looked as the singer arrived. Blasted paparazzi. Marlin shook his head as he called security. Men in suits came in and pushed the reporters outside. They shut the door, and stood by it. Marlin walked over to the women. "Miss Helia? Greetings. Welcome, I assume you had a nice trip. Other then the swarm of wretches."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Elsa smiles at the male.

"The trip was fine except for the paparazzi of course."

Elsa looks around and sees not many people are here yet.

"I thought there would be more people."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Marlin nodded at her. "This event is extremely exclusive. Only the biggest names of business are here. For this we need the best entertainment." He said with a bow to her. He looked back with his eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Io nods and curtsies toward him.

"Thank you for the compliment."

Io begins to walk around looking at what everything is decorated like.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:34 pm

The two Lorelei sisters stood at the door to the large ballroom, just off to the side so as not to get in the way of other people. The looked to be conversing with each other, the older of the two wearing a smile while the younger kept a frown.

"Come on Rachael, you're already out here and dressed and everything!" Blaise said to her little sister, folding her arms and trying to convince her to go inside. Her long reddish-orange hair fell in long waves as opposed to it's usual straight nature, and she wore a long black dress.

The littler of the two did not seem amused at all. Her long yellow hair fell down in long waves much like her sister's, and she wore a long blue dress with some frills. "Blaise, I know you want to spend time together, but why here? Couldn't we go kill Grimm or something? You know, practice like normal students should?" she asked her big sis, her eyes flashing from yellow to crimson, and then back to yellow.

For the next few minutes the two argued about trivial things instead of going inside like they should have where all the 'excitement' (sarcasm) was at.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:57 am

Coming from the red-carpeted stairs was a young woman in an elaborate royal orange gown. With her porcelain skin, small stature, blonde hair and large green eyes, she looked like a doll as she was led down the staircase by her companion. She took one of her long-gloved hands and used it to open a fan to cover half of her face as she eyed the ballroom.

"We're in the crowd of high company, my dear team Monarch," Mirai said as she examined everything. "And yet everything seems of tedium. Hmm..."

Despite herself, she began scanning the room for Will. Well, not her Will, but the Will who had been an irritating shrink earlier and was trying to unravel her complexly coded mind. She had a score to settle. But she guessed the team could use some bonding time. And she WAS bored.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:38 am

Following closely behind Mirai was Rayden wearing the outfit Mirai had chosen for him. Rayden felt slightly uncomfortable not wearing his armour and lacking Sistete and Obiettivo. His only solace was the fact that Mirai had allowed him to bring Chevalier as it hung at his side. "Milady, will we be here long?" Rayden's eyes began to scan the surrounding people. Just like the city he felt uncomfortable being around so many unknown variables. "I do not have the best feeling about such a place."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:41 am

"Oh, lighten up, Rayden." Caster laughed softly, smiling as he pulled on the jacket of the suit Mirai had given him for the event. "No one here is hostile, sir knight."

Caster turned his smile to Mirai, gently nudging her. "You find everything boring. Unless it involves murder or fighting. Don't you ever like to just relax?"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:46 am

Mirai looked at Caster and frowned.

"Well these kind of things are as stale as week old brioche and I'm telling you, week-old brioche is not pleasant," Mirai sighed. She glanced around again. "But maybe if we can get a good dance, then I'll be happy. Oh, and Caster, maybe if you set someone's pants on fire. Yes, that would be lovely."

It was hard to tell if the last statement had been a joke with the way Mirai was pouting in boredom. However she did give Caster a reassuring touch on the shoulder. She then used the other hand to tug on Rayden's wrist.

"Rayden, I'm so bored now. It's gotten boring in five seconds. Now I want sweets."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:30 am

"Milady I'm sure something interesting will happen soon. It always does." Rayden hand moved to the pommel of his blade as he grew more anxious. Why can things never just be simple, something always happens and milady is put in danger. Rayden had yet to meet Will, the person who had invited them, but Mirai had described him to Rayden and he began to search for him in the crowd. After a few moments Rayden caught sight of the man and got Mirai's attention. "Milady, I believe I see the man whom invited us."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Marlin looked about as the door opened, and his friend arrived. "Ah William, a sight for sore eyes I see." He said as he approached the man. "I could barely recognize you in that outfit my friend." He said warmly. Will just shrugged. "Yeah not a fan of formal ware. I miss anything?" Marlin just shook his head. "Nothing yet my friend."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:27 pm

Blaise and Rachael stood just outside the doorway as they continued to bicker with each other for at least five more minutes until Rachael simply gave up. Her sister was persistent with her pleads for getting Rachael to enter the building.

"Fine, I give up." she said as she walked away, huffing and puffing. Her intentions were to enter the building, but unfortunately there were two men blocking the doorway. One's face was hidden behind a hood, and another stood in the doorway.

"Excuse me." Rachael said in a rude tone as her older sister came up behind her, looking at the two apologetically.

"I apologize for her rudeness." she said, as she glared down at her little sister. "Rachael, behave."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Marlin looked at the girl with his eyes a glow. "Do be more careful young one." He said in a polite manner. Will just shrugged as he looked around. "I am Marlin Masters. To who do I owe the honor of being knocked into?"" He said with a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Rachael scowled as her eyes turned red. "Try me." she said just before Blaise slammed her fist on the girl's head.

"Please don't mind her. We were just looking for entry." The fox girl said as she walked in front of her sister to block Marlin from her icy cold stare. "My name is Blaise Lorelei and this is my sister Rachael." she with a little curtsy, as was the formal greeting from where they were from. "I'm sorry about my little sister... she's eh... got a short temper."

Rachael only glared at her sister, her eyes shifting from the abnormal red back to their standard yellow before she folded her arms and pouted.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Marlin nodded. "I see, please do try and stay calm young one." He said warmly. Will just nodded to the man and walked off. Marlin waved back and looked to the girls. "Now is there anyway I may assist you two?"

Will had walked off to the steps and saw Miari. "Good day madam." He said with a smile as he waved to her.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Mirai looked at Will blankly and then quirked an eyebrow as she kept her face covered with the fan. Her eyes narrowed.

"Good day, indeed, Mr. Qua," Mirai said. "I would follow that line with 'It's so odd seeing you here', but you are, of course the one who gave out the invitation."

She yawned.

"You going to perform yet? The tedium of this entire thing's getting to me and I'd like to see, hear, feel, or at the very least taste, something interesting."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Will nodded. "I shall be playing later on tonight. May I ask that you assist me. I shall be doing a song, but I require a pianist. We have a vocalist, and string, but not the key element to make the song harmonize." He asked with the upmost politeness.

Marlin had been talking to the girls until he got a distressing call. "I see vary well." He said hanging his phone up. "Ladies I must bid you a due for now. Please do make haste to find me if you require anything." He said as he walked over to Will. "It seems our magic act has fallen short of his duties. He cannot attend for reason I don't understand." He said as he approached the group.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Blaise waved at the man as he left before she led her little sister inside. "Come now Rachael. It won't be that bad." she said as they stopped in a seemingly random place in the ball room, near some other girl and one of the guys who blocked the door.

"Do you at least have your cards?" Rachael asked as she folded her arms. "In case something happens?"

Blaise looked kind of disappointed at this question, but she still pulled out a deck of cards from a small bag she had attached to her waist. It was checked before they got here, and they allowed her to bring her cards in since they weren't anything special.

"I do, actually. I was hoping you'd ask for a trick or something though, not "in case something happens"." she said as she pulled out the cards and slid the deck across her extended arm with one smooth motion. She then flipped one end of the line of cards up so they all flipped over in a sort of wave fashion. It managed to distract Rachael for a second, but she quickly averted her eyes to look around the room and take in her surroundings.

"Aw, you're no fun, sis." Blaise said, flinging all of the cards up in the air with a quick arm movement and catching the whole deck with her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:45 pm

"If the need is truly that dire then allow me to be the pianist you desire," Rider smiled, moving his fingers as if playing an invisible piano (or typing rapidly on a keyboard). "When it comes to my hands I am quiet a talented hit. Give me an idea of the tune you wish and you may count on this white rabbit."

Rider wore a white tuxedo and a grey vest. His legs were still covered in a blanket with his symbol on it. He had a pleasant business smile.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Will smiled at the man. "Alright then." He then pulled out his sitar, and played a tone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti6TC8KnykA = tone

Marlin looked up at castor and thought to himself. "Excuse me Castor I believe, may I speak with you?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:56 pm

Rider nodded with each note and tune, his big, sensitive ears able to discern every last note. "Alright, I do believe I have a good idea of what you need."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:02 pm

"As much as I can say I'm good at the piano, I'll let the rabbit work his nimble fingers," Mirai said as upon hearing the discussion. "Besides, I'm due for a good show tonight and I will do it being idle and watching others...suffering at the very least."

Mirai placed a hand on Rider's shoulder. "I'm counting on you to put a good show for the team."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:07 pm

Rider smiled and lifted his arm as if flexing and placed his other hand over the bicep to show his confidence. "I will do my best for you milady, just wait and see! I will show you I am good at more then cooking and the best I can be!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)   Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Beinnial Gala (INVITE ONLY!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next