RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy of the GODS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Academy of the GODS Empty
PostSubject: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Dionysus sat alone in the courtyard. This day was even worse than his last few. More detentions, more hate from Artemis. Nothing seemed to be going his way. He took his secret stash of beer out from a secret cache in the wall of the school and started to drink himself away. He sat wondering if anyone actually liked him, except for Aphrodite...who seemed to like everyone. He began to feel the effects of the alcohol and smiled knowing he would soon be able to pass out drunk somewhere secluded. No one that he knew of would be at the school as of now because of morning classes or training...or at least he thought. Privileged students who did well in the class would be able to leave and have some free time...but he was just skipping as usual.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Apollo slwoly walks around the campus, looking around. He admires how peaceful the school seems without all the other students walking around. I'm glad they I don't have to be in class right now. As he approaches the courtyard, he sees a lone figure sitting on a bench up ahead, drinking something. Might as well go see what they're doing. Nothing else to do. He walks up to him, and notices it is Dio, drinking. A smile spreads across his face as he recognizes his teammate. "Hey Dio, I'm gonna guess they didn't let you out of class. What're you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Dio looks up at Apollo thinking to himself, "Of course they let him out of class...why does Arty like HIM so much anyways!" He then gave a half genuine smile saying, "Oh, hey Apollo, just having a break from the 'excitement' of the day. I'm assuming that they DID let you out of class?" Dio took another smaller bottle from the cache holding it in his outstretched hand seeing of Apollo wanted any of, what looked to be some sort of scotch.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Apollo takes the scotch, noting Dio's smile. He's probably already drunk. It's nothing. He takes a drink. "You always have the best stuff, Dio. Yeah, they let me out." Apollo realizes how much Dio is drinking and frowns. "Are you sure you want to be drinking this much this early in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:06 am

Dio gives a slight nod saying, "Eh, I'm feeling depressive...I don't think I'm going to attend classes today...can you tell the nurse I'm taking a 'personal health day'? Dio tried to remember if you could actually take personal health days...he then shrugged it off thinking it was fine. He then said, "No matter how much I drink...Artemis still won't love me..." Dio takes a small picture he snapped of Artemis when she wasn't looking out of his pocket holding it in his hands tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:49 am

Apollo nods and pats Dio on the forearm. "Don't worry. I'll come up with an excuse. You take your day off." He watches as Dio pulls out Artemis's picture. "She'll come around eventually. You just gotta give her time. Though, I don't think alcohol will help with that. You can't drink away all your problems." Apollo looks around for a second at the courtyard. He holds out his hand to Dio. "C'mon. You don't wanna black out in the middle of campus. Let's move you somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:02 pm

Dio looks up at Apollo with a derpy smile and says, "Thanks man, it really means a lot to me that you would go out of your way to help me out..." Dio took Apollo's arm and rested on his shoulder. He moved with him to a remote corridor away from the rest of the academy. He said, "This should be far enough Apollo...thank you..." He gave him a smile and said, "We should have a guys night sometime...without the girls obviously...it would be fun."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Aphrodite begins to walk down a corridor she usually walks down when she gets released from class. She is reading a book and not paying attention to where she is walking until she smells alcohol. Dio... I really don't know why he always has alcohol on school grounds. I didn't even see him in class... Oh well.Aphrodite continues walking until she decides to sit down and continue reading her book. Although she begins to doze off slightly as she continues to look down at her book.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Dio began to doze off as he sat there. He felt terrible considering the amount of alcohol he had, and the fact that he was emotionally hurt by Artemis all the time. He looked over to his right spying Aphrodite sitting there now. He immediately stood up happy to see her and glomped her. He said, "Aphro! It's so good to see you this lovely morning!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Aphrodite jolts a little shocked that Dio hugged her so suddenly. "Hi Dio. It's nice to see you too. Why weren't you in class today?" Welp, guess I'm not sleeping. Aphrodite realizes Dio might have consumed a lot of alcohol. "How much did you drink."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Duo rubs his neck saying with an embarrassed tone, 3 bottles...maybe?" He then turned looking down the hallway as a green haired girl passed by talking to a rather tall and handsome man, one who looked to be covered in some sort of mineral, and then a sparkly lady. He shrugged and sighed saying, "Stupid Team HVNS...they always get out of classes...it's not fair!" The tall one who looked to be the leader turned back as he heard Dio's outburst and said, "Got a problem with that shrimp?" He picked up the boy and said, "We're much better than you losers anyways."

The other boy walked over who looked to be covered in some sort of hard mineral. He walked up to Aphrodite and said, "Hey Aphro, heard you've been dreaming bout me lately...well I ought to say I'm flattered!" He said this as he slowly caressed her butt. (Auto hit! Sorry!) Dio had seemed to given up and simply took what was coming to him.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Without warning a slender leg came seemingly from nowhere and with blinding speeds found it's way right between "mineral-man's" legs hopefully teaching the man his boundaries of what he can and cannot do. Artemis would then stare at the taller man staring down Dio with a cold look and despite her face her face being covered you could tell she meant business "Unless you want to end up worse off then your friend I suggest you leave"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Aphrodite stands up and glares at the pervert who touched her as Artemis kicked him. She was prepared to walk over to him and beat the living crap out of him. I can't believe that this ***** would have the ******* nerve to touch me.Aphrodite gets out her chakrams and ignites them with fire dust and begins to walk over to where the mineral ***** was lying after he got kicked by Art.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:31 pm

As Apollo sees Aphrodite coming, his eyes light up. "Hey Aphro!" He listens to Dio as he complains about HVNS, and they start harassing  his friends. He reaches for his crossbow, but stops himself as Artemis appears and does the work for him. He looks at her with a smile of thanks, then notices Aphro getting ready to attack "mineral-man". He takes a step towards her, hoping to calm her down. "It's okay Aphro, Artemis already put him in his place. You don't have to stoop to his level."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Aphrodite sighs and looks at Apollo. "Thanks." Aphrodite sits down where she was sitting and continues to read her book.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:18 pm

As the boy known as Hephaestus was blindsided in his areas he fell to the ground in pain as that was one of the only areas not guarded by iron. He lay there and then said to Artemis, "Little bitch! Never let's me have my fun..."

The larger boy now put down Dio turning his attention to Artemis as he showed interest in powerful opponents. He then laughed saying, "Do you really think that you, the number 5 spot on the leaderboards can beat me! He number ONE? I don't think so little miss Arty." He then looked to Apollo saying, "But you my friend, are rank 4 and will be a great opponent..." He then shrugged saying, "Why not just fight all of you guys, I challenge you all to a 4v4 tag team battle, location courtyard, time after last class tommorrow, be there or you're all wusses." He then picked up the hunched over Hephaestus from the floor and walked off. (This is Ares btw)

Dio then slumped back against the wall looking at Artemis saying, "T-Thank you for saving me babe..." He called her babe like she was his girlfriend. He knew she hated it and he may get a punch, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Apollo smiles at Aphrodite. "No problem." He watches Ares put Dio down, making sure he wasn't injured. He turns his attention back to Ares as he addresses him. He scowls at him."You better hope the rest of your team can take us. He doesn't look that promising." He points to Hephaestus still on the ground in pain. As they walk away, Apollo turns to his teammates. "Thanks for the help Art. Are you two alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Without warning a small punch came and hit Dio on the cheek, not hard enough to damage him but enough to let him know not to say "babe". "D-Don't talk to me like i'm your girlfriend!". As she spoke she shuffled over to Apollo and nodded "It...it was nothing! I look after my teammates"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:07 pm

Aphrodite looks at Artemis and frowns knowing that Dio wouldn't like that Art going over to Apollo. Ouch, right in the heart strings...
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Dio cringed as Artemis said what she did and punched him lightly. He sighed and sat there in the now almost silent hallway. He then stood up and left, seeming to limp back to his room.

((Timeskip to the next day))

Ares, Hephaestus and the two other members of team HVNS now stood in the large courtyard of Olympus. He checked his watch noticing no one had showed but them, and it was already 12 minutes past the scheduled time. He laughed and said to the green haired girl, "Hah! Looks like hose losers didn't even bother to show up, well we would have wiped the floor with them anyways." Ares begins to walk away slowly, and also a little disappointed he didn't get to try out the new upgrades on his axe.

Hephaestus said looking at the door to the academy sighed. He said, "These losers better show...or I'm going to have to beat my aggression out on one of you ladies..." He then winked to the both of them giving a cheesy smile.

The petite blind haired girl now spoke up saying, "Hephaestus please, we all know that you want to sleep with me and Athenasia...I don't think I'm going to give you the pleasure of doing that..." She then rested her arm on her bronze staff sighing, sort of wishing that GODS did show up. ((This girls name is Persephone.))

Dio entered the courtyard with his weapons in his hands. He looked very serious and scowled at Ares looking him in the eye. He said, "Today is the day...we GODS wipe the floor with you assholes..." He then looked around the courtyard noting that none of his teammates had sowed yet...and he was already late to begin with...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:06 pm

Aphrodite walks in yawning. "Don't worry you weren't the only one here. I was sleeping since I'm allowed to skip class." Aphrodite looks at the two males of HVNS and glares "How disgusting. Just disgusting little vermin." Aphrodite looks around waiting for her other team-mates but not before waving to Persephone.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Apollo slowly limps into the courtyard. "Sorry I'm late. I'm not the fastest." He walks up and stands next to Aphrodite and Dio. He looks around for Artemis, but doesn't see her. "I guess now we're just waiting for Art." He scowls over at Ares and the rest of HVNS. "Get ready to have your asses handed to you."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:57 pm

With little warning Artemis suddenly faded into view as if from thin air. "Y'know. I was here the whole time." she spoke coolly as she stared at the throwing knives on her waist and the dagger beside them. Besides, I'm out for blood this time. These assholes have been thinking themselves so great for too long. she was fully suited up and ready to brawl. "Whoever is fighting that mineral-guy. They get a special prize if they nail him in the nuts again" she chuckled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Hephaestus gave Artemis a shifty look and then turned back to Persephone saying, "This bitch is a toughie eh? Well, whoever is the unlucky one to fight me...I may spare them, but then again you guys did show up late...and forced us superiors to be bored for a few minutes. I don't particularly like that..." l He then pressed a small button located on the arm of his iron mineral suit transforming it into a full suit of knight like armor. He then unsheathed his sword saying, "I truly do feel bad for the sorrry sap who gets to be destroyed by my Red Excalibur."

Persephone turned and gave Aphrodite a huge grin and a friendly wave. She then looked at Hephaestus and said, ?You're not hurting my Aphro, got it?" She received a small nod as a reply from him. She then yawned and readied herself for a fight, holding her staff straight up.

The other green haired girl on the team simply nodded and got into her battle position, which was that of a laijitsu. She then looked at Artemis nodding acknowledging her as her target.

Ares took 2 medium sized battleaxes from his back and pointed them at Apollo marking him as his opponent. He then said almost yelling so everyone could hear, "Alright! The matches are Apollo vs. Me, Ares, Aphrodite vs. Persephone, Hephaestus vs. Dionysus, and Artemis vs...A-A" Ares stuttered as he said the last girls name and he just gave up on trying as he knew how much he liked her and didn't want to face her. "Alright! Match one begin! If there is any interference from either side, that side gets an immediate loss! BEGIN!"

After this was said, Hephaestus, Persephone and the other girl stepped aside allowing Ares to take the field as he was the first matchup. He began to slowly encircle Apollo ready to strike any second. "Come one big boy, I want to see you get angry...", He said tauntingly.

Persephone, who was now on the sidelines began to pout saying, "But I dun want to fight Aphro...I love her too much."

Dio moved over to the side realizing who he had to fight. He then lit up remembering what Artemis said. "Hey! You're going to get a righteous kick in the chestnuts ya perv!" He then looked at Artemis winking.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Apollo realizes who he's fighting and nods at Ares. He steps forward, pulling his weapon off of his back as it transforms into it's sword form. He swings his sword in Ares's direction, planting his feet so he's ready for an attack. Speed is definitely not my strong suit. I have to let him come to me. Apollo holds his sword up, preparing for Ares to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy of the GODS   Academy of the GODS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy of the GODS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next