RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bank heist [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:32 pm

The doors to the Bank of Vale flew off their hinges in an eruption of orange flames. Screams echoed around the room as the people waiting in the ques were showered with glass and iron. Through the cloud of thick black smoke emerged the chief antagonist. He raised a large revolver and fired three shots, silencing the screams
"Ladies and Gentlemen!" Minoru shouted over the ring of his gun "in case you couldn't tell, this is a holdup. Stay on the ground and keep quiet, or don't, I'm more than happy to shoot each and every one of you" And I'll probably do it anyway he thought to himself, giggling sadistically. Clad in a white suit and red tie, Minoru strode forwards, twirling his combi-revolvers on their housing bolts. He reached the counter and pressed his face against the glass. The iron mask covering the lower portion of his face scraped against the glass, the painted smile leering at the clerk. He tapped on the glass with the barrel of his pistol "little pig, little pig, let me come in" he rasped. The clerk was shaking with fear as the gangster began to bear down on her. Minoru began to giggle once more in sick glee.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Schrödinger was leaning against one of the walls in the bank, he had been hired to guard the bank from possible robbers, however, none had appeared for a while and he was getting bored, come to think of it, no-one had tried the rob the bank while he was working there, the job wasn't all that he had expected it to be, at least he got a new uniform and a decent wage, but most of all, it was doing something morally right, something Emma would want him to do, instead of killing people.

When Minoru burst through the door, Schrödinger was almost sleeping, perking his head up and giving a slight groan "Ahh, I vas about to sleep... Oh" He stopped as he saw what was going on, someone was finally robbing the bank, there was finally entertainment for him. He smiled as he walked up to Minoru and placed his hand on his shoulder, saying "I zink you forgot to say please." Childishly to him from behind.
Back to top Go down

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Fionn watched as Schrödinger went to take on the robber, he had been doing things like jobs and kidnappings with him for a little while now and felt fairly confident he could handle the would be (well not really would be as he had already killed two people) criminal himself. "Remember to be really fierce, oh and witty!" He yelled to Schrödinger as he continued to sit down near the rubble of the doors drinking from his flask and looking all around like he just didn't care. "I'm so proud" He thought as Schrödinger said his witty line to the antagonist of this RP.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:28 pm

A loud explosion makes itself heard not far from where Spencer was riding on Stallion. An explosion? Spencer immediately turns around and guns it toward the sound. Smoke, dust, and debris from the door is everywhere. Whoa... Spencer parks the bike and takes out his scroll to message his uncle, a high-ranking police officer. After sending the details, Spencer gets off his bike and takes cover behind the side of the entrance. After peaking around the side, Spencer smiles and comes out of cover.
"Why, if it ain' the famous Minoru! You're worth a pretty penny, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:06 am

Minoru turned to observe the three newcomers. His malignant eyes fixed on Schrodinger
"Run along Junior, I'm busy" he placed Laurel's barrel on the boy's forehead. Once the barrel made contact, the mobster turned to inspect the two others who had simply taken to shouting at him "fierce and witty ain't gonna cut it kid, and if you don't mind, could you just die?" He flicked another revolver from the sleeve on his free hand and fired off a volley of shots into the ceiling and walls around Fionn and Spencer. One the gun was empty, Minoru pressed the button in the gun's hilt. Detonating the bullets. Rosebuds of fire burst from the walls, ceiling and floor, enveloping the others and bringing huge chunks of rubble, tumbling down from the ceiling as it began to crumble under the force.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:50 am

Spencer quick-draws Delilah and rapidly dishes out three shots as he goes back into cover. Once the barrage of random fire stops, Spencer starts to look out but holds back when explosives detonate, breaking his cover a bit and collapsing pieces the ceiling. My word!
Is everyone okay?!
Spencer pushes off the couple chunks of wall that hold him down and stand again. "Minoru, all you'll do is hurt the civilians with an attack like that, mate! Why don' you just talk to us-the threat-instead?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:55 am

"That's the idea stupid" Minoru chuckled menacingly "you didn't think the explosion was solely for your benefit did you. The body count was too low for my tastes" keeping Laural trained on Schrodinger, Minoru lifted Hardy, aiming the second pistol at Spencer "say cheese" he bellowed before yanking the trigger repeatedly, sending a volley of shots towards Spencer's hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:36 am

Schrödinger looked slightly taken aback when Minoru held the pistol against his head, he then watched as he rained rubble down onto Fionn and a new guy who had turned up, when the rubble stopped raining Schrödinger grinned as he thought of a plan, he quickly imagined himself behind the counter, behind the bulletproof glass. He tapped on the glass and waved to Minoru, smiling childishly before saying "Oh, so you vant vat is in here, ja? Looks like you'll have to come and get it." Schrödinger then leaned back into one of the employee's office chairs and twiddled his thumbs, waiting for Minoru's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:44 am

"I wouldn't have it any other way" Minoru pointed both guns at the glass and fired, detonating the bullets as soon as they left the chamber. The 'bulletproof' glass shattered into thousands of tiny fragments. Minoru's maniacal laughter echoed through the smoke. In a two footed jump, the madman leaped onto the counter, as the fragments of glass rained down "c'mere kitty, I have use for your talents" Minoru lunged forwards and made a grab for Schro's collar.
Back to top Go down

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:50 am

Fionn sighed as the rubble fell onto him and took a drink under the new found roof of concrete, before easily lifting it off of him and pulling himself out.
"I really hope you never plan on pointing a gun at Schrödinger there again." He said pointing at the faunus boy behind the glass. "Because most people believe it's unhealthy to have a deathwish." Fionn said before Minoru smashed the glass that Schrödinger was hidden behind, and with that Fionn charged forward towards Minoru in a berzerker rage freeing Oberursel from his back in the process before charging the blade up with electricity and throwing an insane amount of force behind it at the criminal.  
"SHOULD HAVE HEEDED MY ADVICE MOTHER****ER"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:53 am

Minoru turned lazily and fired a few shots off at Fionn before he got close.
"Why do you boy scouts always start screaming?" Fionn took the swing and Minoru jumped, leapfrogging over Fionn's head and letting the sword blow land on the metal counter.
Back to top Go down

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:07 am

It was like a Ballet of metal as the blade came crashing down upon the counter, as the blade for but a moment was like a god for it had made that counter pretty much stop existing at the moment it hit.

Fionn turned around to face Minoru and pointed at him, letting the blade slack his right arm as it rested behind him ready to be swung when needed. "I come in screaming, because i don't appreciate people attacking someone I appreciate" He said choosing his words carefully to attempt to seem as cool as possible to everyone else there, before grinning and raising his blade.
"And while i come in screaming, that's how you are going to go OUT"
Fionn charged the blade up with energy and released it at Minoru knowing he would not be able to block the current and most likely not dodge it either
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:15 am

Minoru shot forwards, using one of his pistols like a lightening rod. The bolts of electricity were drawn into Laurel, the current shot through the metal rig that ran up Minoru's arm beneath his suit and down the other harness towards Hardy, right as he put the cold metal of the gun to Fionn's chest.
"Quick thing there kid, I an't a screamer."
Back to top Go down

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 am

Fionn grinned at the mans words as he made exactly the wrong decision that Fionn needed him to.
"Oh theres other ways to know if someones in agony, maybe we will discover a couple new ones?" He said as he quickly grabbed the gun arm of Minoru and pushed it out of the way before using his hold on the criminal to pull him forward, towards his fist which was flying towards his face with enough force to kill a grimm the size of the bank
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:34 am

The hit made contact and Minoru staggered backwards. There was a pause for a few seconds before the man began to shake violently, it took a few moments for anyone to realise he was shaking with laughter. Minoru rocked back on the balls of his feet
"Oh you're gonna be SO much fun!" he shouted between fits of laughter. He lifted Laurel and hardy and opened fire, at near point blank range, searing hot bulllets flying towards Fionn's chest.
Back to top Go down

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 am

Fionn cartwheeled away as the bullet rained down on him, using his semblence to harden his leg as one of them hit him and threw him a bit off balance.
"Y'know what for a mass murdering ***hole, i kind of like you Minoru!" He said as he threw a couple lightning strikes to no effect. "Come on come on, got to think of a plan before he realizes i'm not dumb!" Fionn thought as he looked around for something to use as an advantage, before noticing the vault. "YES, that things pure metal, if i lure him into there lock him inside and zap the door he'll be fried fish!"
He threw out another lightning strike
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:57 am

Minoru ducked the bolts of lightning. He twirled his dual twin pistols on their pivots
"Well aren't you a little charmer" he laughed "but we both know that's bull" he stopped twirling the weapons and pressed the buttons in the but of both guns, again, igniting the bullets he had fired moments before. Causing the ground at Fionn's feet to explode, hurling dozens of fist sized rocks into the air and sending a shockwave in thee boy's direction.
Back to top Go down

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Fionn seeing the rocks fly quickly hardened his blade with his semblence and electrified the sword before stabbing it into the ground to act as a shield whilst the rocks flew over him.

(Authors note: Waiting for other people to post)
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:35 pm

"Well that was fun" Minoru chuckled to himself, literally waltzing over the shattered glass and broken bodies towards the counter. "Do me a favour and bury yourself, I'm off to plunder the vault."
Back to top Go down
Queso

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:35 pm

When Minoru made a grab for Schrödinger's collar, he leaned backwards, falling off of the chair and hitting his head against the ground, stunning him. He was back to normal just in time to see a shockwave of rocks fly over Fionn, he suddenly imagined himself standing up and assessed the situation, hearing Minoru's plan to rob the vault. Schrödinger's decided to use the element of surprise and imagined himself standing behind Minoru, he then swung his dagger downwards, towards his back, hoping to kill him without being noticed.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:41 pm

The knife pierced Monoru's suit and the blade plunged deep into his back. He threw his head back in an explosion of raucous laughter. He turned slowly to face his assailant
"You thought that would hurt didn't you" he giggled "nope." He pressed one of his pistols into Schro's stomach and brought the other up beneath his chin. "Now this... this is going to hurt" he squeezed both triggers simultaniously.
Back to top Go down

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Fionn quickly seeing what was going on got up from his crouched position just in time to see the boy who had become like an adopted son to him fly from the explosive shots. "SHIT!" He screamed as he seemed to suddenly break for a moment, before the whole bank appeared to be somehow different as if every surface was a million times more durable.
"You, me friend, you just crossed a ged demn line." Fionns irish accent shining through as he smiled in a way that suggested the mental instability that was most definitely there.
Fionn raised Oberursel, and ran forward at an intense speed slashing forward at Minoru in such a way that only someone with a speed semblence could fully dodge
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Minoru sighed
"Aw, look at him try to kill me. So cute" Laurel and Hardy shifted into their glaive forms, spinning on their pivots like a pair of saw blades. He lifted the spinning blades and deflected Fionn's haphazard swings, sparks flying where the spinning blades made contact. "C'mon paddy" Minoru cackled, mimicking Fionn's accent "surely you can do better than that!"
Back to top Go down
Queso

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Schrödinger froze as the knife plunged into Minoru's back, but didn't kill him "Vat ze?" He managed to stammer out before Minoru's two guns were pointed right at him, he gulped and closed his eyes, thinking there would be no way to get out of it, but when Fionn attacked at distracted Minoru, Schrödinger too the chance and imagined himself a few feet behind Fionn, dodging Minoru's shots. Schrödinger then realised his knife was still lodged in Minoru's back and decided not to go into hand to hand combat, especially due to the fact that Schrödinger was only 5' and 14 years old, not the greatest martial artist build.
Back to top Go down

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Fionn smiled and moved at a crazy speed so as to be behind Minoru for but a second. "I'm going to rip your eyes out and skull-**** you" He whispered in an almost seductive way to the criminal that had harmed his friend as he activated his semblence, turning his gloves diamond hard, before putting his arms under Minorus armpits, and his hands over Minorus face and attempting to put pressure onto his eyes.
"And im serious, ill use your blood as lube" Irish accent still shining through
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bank heist [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank heist [OPEN]   Bank heist [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bank heist [OPEN]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next