RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training [invite]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin

Training [invite] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Kaali considers David's suggestion for only a moment, as she flips to a new page in her notepad, writing furiously. Aside from the scribbling, a long silence fills the air as Kaali writes a fairly long response, breaking it finally with a satisfied sigh. As she looks at David, she smiles almost apologetically, before flipping the notepad and holding it out to reveal what she has written.

Code:
Multiple drones can become complex
 to control while protecting or fighting
 with allies. Ensuring they all are
properly targeting hostiles, especially
 when dealing with protection of
 unknown or new targets.

Plus, too many units firing on a target
makes it difficult to fight in close
quarters. With a single unit, I can
precisely aim near me without worry.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:59 pm

David nodded in agreement. "Ah well.....hm." He pulled out a small block of scrap metal from his wing, fire dust, gyros, an antena, and wires. He set each down and looked at them as he tried to make a mental image of where to put each piece.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Kaali watched silently for a few moments as David began working on some kind of project, before turning and taking a few steps to reach Daedalus. She taps on the small and simple control pad on the device, then allows it time to fold and pack itself neatly away, turning back into the relatively unmarked gray metallic case.

Her spear safely stowed away and its fuzzy cover on the pointy end, she lifts the case up and straps it onto her back before returning to David and watching him for another few moments, glancing occasionally at the school nearby. This doesn't seem like the best place to begin a project... and why is he carrying all those parts around? Increasing his weight further seems unnecessary. Her curiosity remained in her head, as she pondered the situation silently, but didn't attempt to draw attention to herself for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:02 pm

David smiled as he put the pieces together in his head. He grabbed the block of scrap he had and began running the wires from it to a small canister of fire dust. He quietly worked as he kept a mental image of what was needed.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Kaali stood quietly behind David for a few more moments as he worked, before losing interest in his new project and stepping closer to inspect some details on his winged backpack. A few prods in various spots of the pack could likely be felt by its wearer, but she didn't seem concerned with it. Curious. The way the wings fold in is interesting. Perhaps not the most efficient, but allowing for extra storage. Still, that added weight would hinder its potential capabilities...
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:15 pm

David simply smiled as he worked. After attaching the block to the canister he then set up a small tri-pod for it to sit on. It had a gear on it attached to a small motor. "If you want to examine him just ask. Easier the poking at it while its on my back."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Hm. That would be best accomplished in a workshop, where I can access my tools. As well... I doubt he will approve of the dismantlement of Icarus... Kaali considered her options, kneeling just behind David, her decision became clear as she stood and began writing in her notepad after removing it from her back pocket. As she finishes writing, she walks around David to stand in front of him, holding the notepad lower to the ground for him to see. However, she only held it out for a moment, too short for anyone to read it, before flipping it back to her and adding another few short lines.

Code:
I believe a copy of the
schematics would be better.
I do not wish to inflict damage
on something that is not mine.

Also, I believe your work would
benefit from a workshop. Instead
of out here.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:18 pm

David shrugged as he worked. "I'm sorry but I cant give you the schematics. Though damage Ic? You would need high explosives for that." He said as he removed his bag. On his back was a square like pad. He removed said pad and hit a button on the outside. The wings folded open and revealed its self. "As for the workshop nah to much time between me and there. Besides almost done." He slipped on a small antenna and added a small motor to the bottom. "There we are." He held in his hand a miniature turret. "I should thank you. You gave me the idea." He said smiling. In his hand sat a small turret.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:04 pm

Kaali looks at the turret briefly, then simply nods to David in regards to his thanks. No schematics? I suppose I'll just have to throw together my own design. Which will take more time than using a framework... a time consuming endeavor. She sighs lightly as she considers options, before holding up her notepad and writing a few lines in it, leaving it down somewhat so David could see it as she wrote. When she finishes, she taps her pen once on the paper to get attention and let David read.

Code:
You are welcome.

Regarding schematics: Very well.

Thank you for the demonstration.
 Insightful.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:07 pm

David nodded. He then turned and was about to walk away before it hit him. "Before I forget. Can you show me this workshop area?" He asked as he looked her in the eye. Now David didn't usually lie, but he had the schematics, but he had learned a few things at Beacon. Number one, never give out info on your main weapon. Especially when it has all the weak spots listed on it.. He smiled as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Kaali makes a short nod, before pointing toward the school and slightly to the right of the main building. Hm. An acceptable compromise for the demonstration. Of course, the Academy was too distant for this to be of any use, but she seemed to be informing him that she will show him, as she dropped her arm a moment later, pocketed her notepad, and began walking at a comfortable pace toward the school.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:33 pm

David soon looked around and shrugged before making his way to the school also. He had plans for a new drone. Not a recon like his old one a combat ready one instead. "So tell me. What got you wanting to make your weapon have flight capabilities?' He asked as he walked along with her.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Code:
Exploring potential options.

Having grabbed her notepad from its home in her back pocket, she wrote just three words on it before turning it to the left for David to see as he walked next to her. After allowing for sufficient reading time, she lowered it, adjusting the straps on her case slightly, struggling with one briefly as it was twisted around.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:11 pm

David just nodded. "I see," He said as he walked with her. "Have you ever thought about adding a second barrel?" He asked as he moved along.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:38 pm

Kaali begin writing her next response to the inquisitive David, stopping briefly as they arrived at the entrance to the workshop. She turns to face him after finishing her message, showing it to him with her near constant smile just behind the notepad. After a few moments of holding it, she uses her right hand to motion to the large solid doors beside her.

Code:
Reactor cannot support additional
 shots from the main cannon, and the
rotating gun has six barrels, which is
 sufficient.
---
This is the workshop, here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training [invite]   Training [invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down