RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'

Go down 
+6
Ziplock80
Dakir
Sumdumguy
Captain Awesome
Shortstop
xHavenx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

xHavenx

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Empty
PostSubject: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:57 am

.....I am so sorry for the Disney reference in the title.

Anyways, I've actually had this...original-ish idea of mine for a while now. Should this gain a good amount of participants, the actual Roleplay topic will revolve around those on a cruise aboard the Radiant Vale. It's a cruise ship, obviously, maybe just slightly smaller than the full length of a football field, and roughly seven or eight stories tall. On the left side of the ship's interior would be multiple bath and spa facilities, while on the right, there would be things such as arcades and games; specifically for younger members of the cruise. When nearing the center from either side, there would be a wide selection of various cuisines; Spanish, Asian, European, and even multicultural. Alongside these restaurants, there are also a handful of bars and even clubs, just for the older participants. On the very top of the ship would be various on-the-ship waterparks and whatnot, alongside normal pools for those who want to go for a swim without much trouble and noise.

In the central area of the cruise ship (from the top of the ship down, really) there will be a circular column. That's where people can spar, if they want. There are six sparring areas in total (the first one being on the top of the ship and the last one being on the sixth floor), each one a circular arena spanning in maybe a quarter of the whole ship in diameter. Of course, there are locker rooms (one for each gender, as to be expected) and weaponry rooms for each arena. The locker rooms are free for all to enter, but in order to access the weaponry aisle, one would have to contact an authorized member and be granted a special pass in order to enter, to prevent theft and whatnot. Even after entering, they'll be recorded of their movements, thanks to the increased amount of security devices within the room.

Cabins will be located within the seventh and eighth floors/stories of the ship.

I dunno if anyone's interested or if this is gonna get noticed to begin with, but I'm posting this up here to see if anyone's interested in my idea. I'll need four guys and five girls to sign up, and it doesn't matter if they do or don't attend Beacon. Meaning...well, anyone can sign up.

For the convenience of those who plan on participating, I'll let you guys choose the week. As soon as you sign up (yeah, this is a first come first serve thing), send me a message saying which weeks are the most convenient for you. I'll just choose the most common week.

Boys:
1. Haven Kyoujii (Myself)
2. Raven Violette (Captain Awesome)
3. Fionn Macgorm (snaketicus)
4. Matt Nightingale (Ziplock)
5. Marlin Masters (Icrus)

Girls:
1. Gwynevere Fioled (sumdumguy)
2. Skylar Hart (Dakir)
3. Mino Pallam (soul rune)
4. Natalie Hayward (TJ)
5. Ashelynne Campbell (Ecks)

Last edited by xHavenx on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:43 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:04 pm

I have a concern. I don't see any apartment/bedrooms in that layout of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:11 pm

I'll sign up Raven. It'll be fun to play him out when interacting with a large group of people.

I can imagine that, there being 8 floors, all of the necessities would be covered. All that's really taken up is the top, a few chunks here and there, and the middle. The rest would be rooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Signing up Fionn, or Adel, your choice
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:37 pm

checking things right now on my psvita; because of that theres gonna be a lack of normal punctuation and whatnot. apologies about and for that in advance.

anywho, i realize now that the cabins were in fact excluded from the description. i was in somewhat of a rush earlier so i guess i skipped over their addition. theyll be located within say...floors seven and eight. the last two arenas will be negated but everyone does have to have a place to bunk and all. so...basically all of the bottom two floors will all be cabins. everything else will stay the same for now unless i think of something different.

now three of the five male signups are taken. ill edit the first post of this thing displaying the necessary changes the next time i have access to a full sized keyboard and not some small and crappy touchscreen one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:03 am

Hmm... I'll sign up Gwyn. Little bunny girl needs more things to do.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Skylar Hart will sign up for a cruise.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Matt could use a vacation. I'll sign him up.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Marlin Masters for this
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Mino Pallam will sign up for the cruise.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:25 pm

I'll sign Natalie Hayward up for it.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:38 am

Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:49 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:41 am

Just a reminder to everyone that the thread is up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin'   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
Page 1 of 1