RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:33 pm

((OOC: Timeline: Takes place, Monday of Week 16))

Dusk walked up to the door of Team DRMS dorm room and sighed. Here it is. The true beginning to my journey to become a Huntsman. First impressions are always key. I know just what to do. He put his hand on lightly on the door of the room and clicked his tongue. The people inside perception of time is now sped up, so they won't see him enter.

He opens the door, steps in, and quickly closes it. He takes a couple steps into the room. He jumps backwards and swings his legs behind him so that he will be ready to spring from the door. He clicks his tongue again, slowing down their perception to see him. He pushes off the door, now in their sight, and lands in a somersault. Quickly standing he says slightly loud, "Presenting, Dusk Tempus!" He bows with his right arm across his waist, his left arm up behind him, and his left foot placed back. Nailed it!

Last edited by Shortstop on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Sam's ear twitched slightly as she heard two clicks. She then saw the man standing in front of her. She just gives him a blank stare as she wonders what's going on. She gave the man a quick wave as she tried to read her magazine (book behind it.) She then passed him her scroll with a pre written message. [Welcome to the team. Names Sam nice to meet you.]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:26 pm

"So you're Dusk..." a dry, emotionless voice spoke from one of the top bunks. Cheshire looked down from his spot. He hopped down, landing on the floor and standing up. He offered his hand to the man before him. "I am Cheshire Schrodinger, the leader of this team. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Having been looking down, Dusk did not see Sam's wave, nor her thrown scroll. He starts to stand up from his bow saying, "Pleasure to meet you as w—." He was cut short by being hit in the face by the scroll. He fell over onto his butt from the hit and rubbed the side of his face saying, "Hey, I know it was a cheesy entrance but throwing things isn't the way to tell me that." He continued rubbing his face, not yet seeing Sam or her typed message.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Alexa looks at Dusk and waves. "How are you, Dusk! I'm Alexa. Glad you are our new team mate."
She grins happily knowing that he will be a good companion. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:56 pm

Dusk stops rubbing his head and looks up, saying, "I'm good, Alexa," before looking closer at her. He clicks his tongue and slows down their perception before quickly moving forward and taking her waving hand. He clicks his tongue again, bringing them back up to speed, and says lifting her hand up to his bowed forehead, "I'm the glad one being on a team with such an adorable girl." He did this all while on one knee next to Alexa's bed.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Alexa looks at Dusk somewhat shocked at how he got to her so quickly then smiles, blushing very slightly. "Thank you for the compliment."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:33 pm

"You are most welcome," Dusk replied standing up and letting go of her hand. He turns around saying, "Now, who tossed that scroll at m—" He stops mid-sentence his eyes finally seeing Sam. He is left standing with his mouth half open and his eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Sam looks up and looks at him with a confused face. She tilts her head at him. .....uh is he okay? She then made a paper airplane and passed it to Cheshire. It seemed to have a message on it. [Is he okay?]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Cheshire glanced at the message from his bunk and quickly scribbled his own before folding it into a crane and tossed it to same. [I've read his info. Run.]
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Sam looked at the message and her eyes widened. She smiled as she got up to go do anything. She handed him a message before heading to the door. [Nice to meet you, but I have to go buy ammo and fuel for my weapon. Bye! ^_^]
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Dusk reads the note and clicks his tongue again. While they are slowed down he quickly moves in between Sam and the door. He bows down, held up by one knee and his two hands, and clicks his tongue again. He says quickly, "Apologies for staring Miss, but I was unaware that I was in the presence of a goddess." He stays where he was in a kneeled position.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:23 pm

Sam blushed slightly at his comments before looking to the others as if in trouble. She then looked back down at the man before her. She laughed slightly nervous. She reached down picked Dusk up of the ground and stood him up. She pulled out her scroll and typed. [Thank you for the compliment but please calm down. Im not a godees, I am Sam.]
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Dusk stands up as Sam guides him. He nods his head with a good natured smile and says, "It's a pleasure to meet you Sam." Though making her uncomfortable was no his intention, Dusk was only trying to make his new teammates feel good.

Dusk turns around saying, "I believe we never actually shook hands, Sir Cheshire." He sticks out his hand and says, "I'm glad to have you as leader and I think we'll be the best of friends!" Dusk was beaming having seen his new roommates for the next four years.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Cheshire hopped back down from his bunk again and then took Dusk's hand in a firm grip.

"I look forward to work alongside you these next four years," Cheshire said.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Sam looked down at her watch and looked at the time. She then tapped Dusk's shoulder and handed him a note. [I need to grab ammo and fuel.] She went over and grabbed her ammo case. She then bent over and grabbed an empty propane tank. She held the tank on her arm cradled with her head, and the ammo case under her other arm. She then used her foot and pointed at the door. As if asking him to open it.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Dusk nods at what Cheshire says as he shakes his hand.

Noticing what Sam was gesturing to, he walks over, turns the nob, and opens the door. He does this with a wave of his arm toward the hall and says with a grin, "It would be my pleasure, Miss Sam." His grin showed off all of his white teeth in the happiest smile you would ever see.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Sam just looked at him blankly as she left out the door. She soon gestured Cheshire to help her out the building seeing as Dusk would need to get settled in, and Cheshire was free. She need the extra hand anyway....the school was filled with doors. She looked at him blankly and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:45 pm

Understanding Sam's soundless gesture, Cheshire nodded and walked out the door with her.

"We'll be out for a moment," Cheshire said to Dusk. "I'll be back soon. Why don't you settle in for now?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Dusk responds with, "Sure... which bed do I get? I kind of already forgot which ones are whose." Dusk spending so much time using his semblance he got a bit dizzy. Though it didn't help he was using so much brain power on flirting.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:52 pm

"You can take the bottom bunk under mine," Cheshire offered, gesturing at the bunk set to the left wall.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:56 pm

"Yes sir," Dusk replies with a salute. He grabs his stuff and goes over to where his bed is. He unpacks for a little bit until everything is neatly put away. He sits down on his bed and looks up at Alexa. "So, little bunny, how is this team? Anything I should know now that I've joined?" he asked. He meant no harm in the nickname, though he was worried that he might have just offended her.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Alexa smiles at Dusk. "Nope, nothing special really but this team is amazing and I'm so happy I ended up with this team for my years at Beacon. And now we have a new member so it'll be a awesome time at Beacon."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:27 am

"Alright, then," Dusk responds. He leans back onto his bed thinking, So much for getting to know the teammates, looks like I'll have to ask the other teammates.[/i] He turns so that he is laying on his bed and closes his eyes thinking, [i]Too much aura use, it's making me tired.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:07 pm

[Time skip hour or two]

Sam walked down the halls wither ammo case in one arm and propane tank in the other. She was walking with Cheshire in the halls so he could get the doors for her. She slightly yawned as they walked down the hall. She soon reached the dorm and with a solid kick to the door. She waited for someone to answer it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]   It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time for a New Teammate [DRMS] [Closed]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next