RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 1:47 pm

The puppeteer smiled brightly and nodded. "Yes yes of course!" (Shit post sorry : ( )
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Eglantine eventually led Shiki and Jack down a set of different stairs and into a large empty basement that looked about the size of an average warehouse. Crates were here and there and the Eglantine soon lit it up with light.

Eglantine smiled ruefully. "Now, why not show me all your puppets together."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Jack smiled as the two that were already out stepped to his side. He kicked his chest open and watched as a large hand rose from the chest. Soon a large chainsaw appeared from the chest. It soon pulled it's self out and a large male puppet appeared out of the chest. I piece of skin hung from its face as it looked around. "......." It stood there watching them for a second or two. Soon it stepped out and walked behind the ram Faunus. Jack just smiled happily as he waited for their responses.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:57 am

Eglantine smirked.

"Marvelous, marvelous!" she said. "Now that is BEAUTIFUL! Just look at them all together."

Shiki was standing by the side and observing silently.

"Quite remarkable indeed," Eglantine said as she rubbed her chin. "I wonder if...say, young puppeteer. These are for combat, right? Mind if I test how good they can fight? I've been meaning to get Rosa up and going for a while."

Shiki looked surprised. "Rosa? Eglantine, you haven't used her in-"

"Forever?" Eglantine suggested. "Exactly. I think doll versus puppet is an excellent way to go. What do you say, my Gepetto?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Jack gave a deep bow as the puppets loaded into his chest. "Marvelous idea. Of course the dice chose my weapon." He said as he slapped the pumpkin face. Soon the die stopped and read out snake eyes. "It seems Kruger got her wish after all." He said as the chest popped open and the female like puppet jumped out. "Oh yay fun." Her statement would be followed by a giggle as she got in her battle stance. As she swayed back and forth her eyes lit up crimson red. "Excuse her she's a bit of a hot head. Course fire dust won't be used. Rather not burn your house down." He said before chuckling slightly.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

Eglantine let off another rueful smile as she went to of the corners of the room and to a crate, pulling out a dressed doll with dark hair and a crown of roses on her head. She was around half more the size of Eglantine herself and the dollmaker began glowing light purple before the doll did itself. The doll hovered momentarily before standing in the same position as Eglantine.

"Possession," Eglantine stated. "My unique semblance that allows me let certain bodies move in accordance to my movements. It is like puppeteering, yes, but without strings. I become one with my doll."

With that she spread the doll's arms opened and the doll stomped it's foot to make long blades slip from the slits of its arms like bladed tonfas. The doll began running towards Kruger in an attempt to slice at it.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Kruger smiled and jumped into the air. As she flew in the air she sent a kick sailing at the dolls head. Jack had set his chest down in front of him to act as a wall.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:58 pm

The doll Rosa's head dodged sharply and lifted her bladed towards where Kruger would land to try and deal another blow, Eglantine moving in the same manner as the doll did.

Meanwhile, Shiki watched with a blank expression on her face and then began working on the new fabric pieces for Kruger's dress.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Jack just smiled as he let his strings work. He flicked his hands and Kruger swept her leg around to try and kick the doll away. Meanwhile Jack walked over to where Shiki was. "How goes the dress." He said keeping one eye on the fight at all times.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:49 pm

The doll's head knocked back a bit from the kick and Eglantine's own head seemed to have been kicked back, but the dollmaker and her puppet flipped backwards before charging again at the doll, with both blades ready to swing.

"Fabric additions are going fine," Shiki smiled. "It'll look as delicate as silk though be as resistant as steel sheets."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:29 am

Jack just nodded and smiled as he felt the cloth. "My, my you are amazing at this. Such stitching. It's wonderful!" He said as he watched the fight. Kruger smiled while they did this. She then did the splits and did a spin kick maneuver to deflect the swords.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:39 am

"Why else would I have hired her?" Eglantine said as she looked at them. "She sews as if she were using air!"

Shiki remained silent as she continued her work. Eglantine's move blocked, Rosa leaped backward before standing still. Eglantine grinned as her aura showed a single glowing line connecting to Rosa's back and to her hand. Eglantine pulled on it and Rosa seemed to spin with her blades on both sides, once again aiming at Kruger at high speed like a knived whirlwind.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Kruger aimed her just waved to the doll. "Excuse me." Jack ran out to the battle and smiled at the doll. "Darkness." As he spoke, a shroud of darkness surged from his body. The inky blackness engulfed the battlefield, leaving Shiki out of the area so she may work in peace. It seemed that the darkness could not be cut through with normal light. Al that could be seen was the string that Eglantine as shot into the puppets back. As the Darkness engulfed everything on the floor, Jack moved out of the way and Kruger jumped silently over to where Eglantine stood and waited for her shot.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:31 pm

"Well, this is a surprise," Eglantine muttered. "Really playing up the game a bit, aren't you, my puppet master? Very well."

Eglantine listened as to where the puppet Kruger could be but heard nothing. She let the whirlwind propel forward in the same direction it had already been going in.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Jack just smiled as he watched the fight while sitting by Shiki as she sowed. "She is a fighter I'll say that much." He said as he moved his fingers. The whirlwind hit Kruger right in the chest and she went flying backwards. She looked up and smiled as she began to dash left and right getting ready to attack the doll with a kick to the gut.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:45 pm

"This darkness is doing me no good," Eglantine said aloud as Rosa moved around, no longer whirling. Eglantine tried to listen for Rosa's next movement and walked unconsciously in front of Kruger.

Shiki didn't look up from her patchwork.

"Eglantine has a passion for making her dolls..spritely."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Jack just chuckled. "The doll is as its owner is I suppose...though no clue where Kruger gets her sassy attitude from." He said with a smiling. He then heard Eglantine's comment. "Oh pardon me. Darkness reside." As he spoke the last word the darkness vanished almost immediately. The lights returned at amazing speed. Those in the dark would certainly feel pain in there eyes.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:45 pm

"Gah!" Eglantine winced as the bright lights surrounded her. Her arm came to cover her eyes and Rosa did the same, a blade sticking out from her arm, but otherwise open for attack regardless.

Shiki yawned.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Jack saw Shiki yawn and looked over. "I take it you are tired. How long have you been working?" He asked as his fingers danced. Kruger lunged for her with a blow aimed at her gut. No blades as she saw what the doll did she did. No need to hurt a old lady...with a mortal wound at least.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:23 pm

Eglantine let out a groan as just as her eyes were adjusting again and she gritted her teeth before steadying her stance and moving forward to slash again at Kruger.

"You're out of practice, Eglantine," Shiki said.

"Perhaps," Eglantine said as she straightened up.

Shiki turned to Jack. "No, I'm just bored, that's all. It happens often. Eglantine's out of practice."

"You already said that!" Eglantine snapped.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Jack just shrugged. "Bored eh? how about a cup of coffee later on hm?" He asked as he was planning on it anyway. Pumpkin expreso.....so delicious. "PAY ATTENTION!" a vice called as the blade swiped at her cutting her cloths again. "Oh come on! I just got these fixed!" Kruger said as she jumped. "Your doing fine." He said from a distance. She then sent a kick flying at the dolls feet.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:04 pm

"Coffee?" Shiki said tilting her head. She paused for a bit. "Pardon, but I am afraid I will have to turn down that offer. The last time I have coffee with a man, we ended up sleeping with one another."

Eglantine turned sharply, her eyes wide. "You what!?"

Rosa was facing the side and the kick hit Rosa, making her fall.

Shiki tilted her head again. "...is there a problem with that?"

Rosa laid limply on the floor as Eglantine looked at Shiki in surprise. The doll had lost her guard completely.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Kruger walked over to Eglantine with her claw out as if ready to strike. "I win!" Jack just laughed at Shiki's response. "What kind of coffee did you have? You didn't drink the aphrodisiac did you?" He asked with his eye raised at her and a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:02 pm

"Dammit," Eglantine muttered. She was about to strike again, but found herself to distracted. She sighed. "Yes, Kruger...you have."

Eglantine stepped back and withdrew Rosa, her eyes still lingering on Shiki. Shiki tilted her head at Jack and shook her head. "I don't believe so. I had my coffee before he ever went inside the shop."

Eglantine lowered her face into her hand. "Shiki...perhaps we should discuss that...in private..."

She then returned to facing Jack and sighed. "Well, I was an awful combatant, now wasn't I? You seem to have a bit of skill with your puppets. I'm sure you'd make quite a unique...fighter."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Jack smiled as he opened his chest next to him. Kruger walked in and the lid shut. The sound of the wires against his bones made a horrific noise, but he seemed to not care in the slightest. "Well thank you. I am at beacon for a reason you know?" He said with a smile. He then turned to Shiki. "Well, this was quite fun indeed. Now if you shall excuse me I must make my leave. The coffee shop closes soon and I require my daily sugar intake. I have only had 13 chocolate bars so this will have to make up for time lost. Thank you again." He said with a smile as he turned for the exit. He threw his chest over his shoulder and walked towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between   Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolls and Puppets and the Strings in Between
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2