RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Captain Awesome
Dakir
Ziplock80
xHavenx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Awesome

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:35 pm

At the question, "How are you?" Raven starts to break composure and crack up beneath his facial getup. From the tone of the girl's voice that he heard so far, it was clear that the girl was a form of bully with her extra privileges. This caused Raven to thaw his guard against people a bit more than usual. Regardless of the low volume of the chuckling, it can be heard quite easily as the immediate area around the scene became quieter upon its start.
"Hmhmhmpfff~kchshshshsh!" She probably deserves that more than anybody, he thinks.
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:18 pm

"Cuppycake? Natalie was a little confused at the tired girl's remake. But seemingly shrugged it off as the girl began to stir, Natalie exhaled a little, thinking she'd finally be freed from her grasp. She was sadly mistaken when the girls arms wrapped around her midsection. Natalie's face became bright red when she felt her hands move up her body.

Natalie's respond as basically the same as before. She froze up again, completely stunned by the sleeping girl's actions as her face was suddenly to close for comfort. She couldn't think of how to react without just blowing her top, and the laughing coming from behind them was making matters worse.

She had to pause for a moment, trying to keep herself from going crazy. 'Just keep calm. She's just.... tired?' She tried to rationalize her behavior how ever she could. "F-f-fine! You don't-t think you c-could let go of me, could you?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:30 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll let go" Ashe said, keeping the hug for a few seconds before she actually does let go. Pressing her clothes down, she smiles apologetically at Natalie. "I'm sorry about that. Really. It's just that I was having such a nice dream... and you're so soft... and comfy... and huggable.... Yeah... sorry about... that...." She said sleepily, slowly drifting though she catches herself at the last second. "So, uhm. Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Ashe."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Natalie was relieved when the girl finally said she'd let go, but it took much longer than she would of liked when it finally happened. She couldn't help but sigh when she finally was freed. She turned back around slowly, a slight scowl on her face had formed along with her still red checks from how she was described.

"Thanks... I guess..." She said it softly, giving Jeeves, who had a wide grin on his face, and the man that had started laughing a bit of a glare. Turning her attention back to the girl, she picked up the sleepy faunus name. "N-nice to meet you Ashe, I'm Natalie." She stumbled a little over her words at first, still trying to calm down from what had just transpired. She was trying to keep her composure and be polite, especially since Jeeves was still around.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:25 am

"You too." Ashe chirped happily, smiling warmly at Natalie as she extended her hand towards the girl. She wasn't familiar with anybody that was going to be on the ship, the lonely girl going on it simply because she'd won the ticket as a prize. It would be nice to have a friend on board. She thought as she turned her gaze towards the hulking vessel before bringing it back down to Natalie. "So are you from Beacon? You seem familiar but I don't know where to place it."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Skylar's brow furrowed as she thought for a moment, "Hmm, I think I'm somewhere on the seventh, I don't quite remember." She admitted, having only glanced at the ticket before she came here. She looked back up the line, "Oh, cool." She said, "It looks like we're almost there." She looked back at Matt, "So how do you like Beacon? You settled in well?" She asked, shuffling forward a little as the line moved.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Natalie slowly met Ashe's hand with her own, giving it a slight shake before retracting it back quickly. "Well, not exactly. I just recently transferred to Beacon." She peaked over her shoulder back to the entrance to see if the attendant had started coming back. "I'm still waiting to become apart of a team." She was still facing towards the inside of the boat while she spoke.

"So you're a student a Beacon then?" Natalie had finally turned her head back to Ashe. She gave Jeeves a look and a quick hand motion, signaling to him that he could leave. As Jeeves turned, Natalie suddenly felt a thought push into her head without her willingness. 'Guess Beacon doesn't have much for standards anymore.'

Natalie shook her head at the sudden intruding thought. She knew it wasn't her own, and knew exactly where it came from. She held a hand up to her head, feeling a small pulse of pain. She glanced quickly, revealed that Jeeves hadn't seen the flare up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Ashe frowns a bit as Natalie pulls back her hand, somewhat hurt that the girl didn't like her touch. "Oh you transferred too?" Ashe asked inquisitively, a cheerful tone in her voice. "I just transferred from Ares Academy a few weeks back. Still getting used to Beacon so I guess we have that in common." As Natalie shakes her head, Ashe's eyebrow arches curiously, a concerned look on her face. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked, putting a the back of her hand to the Natalie's forehead, her other hand going to her own as she checked the girl's temperature. "We could get you something if you're feeling dizzy." Ashe suggested, digging through her tool belt and, inexplicably pulling out some smelling salts and offering the small vial to the ferret faunus.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Matt tries to recall his own room number. "Cool, I'm pretty sure I'm on the 7th, too." At Skylar's comment, Matt also looks  at the line in front of them, and notices they are closer to the ship. Almost there. He returns his gaze to Skylar as she asks her question. "Yeah, Beacon's great. A lot better than Signal, I think. I've been there for a couple months now, and it only keeps getting better. I've made some really good friends there. How about you, you like it there, too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Fionn smiled and chuckled a little (Once again considering the flaws in his personality as he did so). "I'm starting to think this sparring idea might not work out Haven, fights against people like me tend to get a little for lack of a less gruesome sounding word... messy" He smiled and cracked his knuckles, he had quickly realized that any fight taking place on the ship would require serious holding back on his part, especially since the last time he visited the arena he had to pay in full for the damages, aswell as the fact that due to the ships interior being metal any use of Oberursels lightning would result in innocent people on this and other floors getting hurt.
"In other words i don't want to be paying for a cruise, and due to a fight the actual ship." He laughed again and cracked his neck.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:44 pm

"I don't think you should worry about that much," Haven responded, smirking as he shifted his glance toward Fionn while awaiting the elevator's arrival. Shaking his head to and fro lightly, ashen locks would sway from side to side with some ease. "Seeing as they went through all the trouble to put sparring rings in the ship, I'm pretty sure that they specialized the arenas to prevent things like...well, the whole area getting completely bombed, shocked, set on fire; anything like that." Hearing a faint bell from in front of him, the crossbreed looked forward, noticing the doors of the requested mechanism open at last. He stepped in quickly, gaining a spot toward the back corner. "They probably wouldn't have made the sparring arenas if they couldn't think of ways to safely counter any possible outcome, anyways. Buuut...suit yourself, man. Regardless of whether or not you decide to deck a fight or two, I will no matter what. Guess you could just watch me, and all."
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Marlin had finally boarded and dropped his things off. He was now in his tee with a hood, and shorts. He walked around the ship looking for a place to read his book. He looks around until he finds a chair to sit down in. He takes his seat and opens his book up. "....ah....peace and quite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:00 pm

Fionn laughed and and got onto the elevator which he noticed was to his happiness not playing crap elevator music. "I think you underestimate just how much damage Oberursel-" He put his hand onto the blades grip. "-here causes when it's let loose." He said before suppressing a chuckle (all of his thoughts about oddly chuckling creating a payoff).
The elevator let the two of them off at the requested floor and Fionn stepped out stretching and yawning. "Besides, just dropping this thing can leave a crater in the floor, it weighs more than i do." Fionn said with a slightly smug grin, he began to wonder if maybe he should get a new weapon, seeing as Oberursel was quite literally made of melted down cookware and an old table.
He wondered about the history of that table briefly, it was a very old table and he knew at least a few people had owned it before he did, maybe Ozpin himself had eaten on the table that would eventually become Oberursels handguard and grip.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:14 pm

Stepping out in silence, the lad froze in front of the closing mechanism and stared at the ground in some thought. Frosty voids blinking, he slowly and slightly looked up, staring at the other nearby. "...Why the Hell would you have a weapon that's heavier than you are?" he asked in his infamous, monotone voice. Lips remained parted for a couple of seconds following, signaling that the boy was about to say something more. They would seal after a while, however, as the swordsman decided to keep it to himself. With a shift in direction, the Huntsman simply kicked back into stride, making his way toward the assumed area in which his room should have been located.

"Eh...as I said, you do what you wanna do. I'll take to the arenas and practice on my own, then. ...Heh, maybe I'll even test if the arena's are presumably 'Oberursel-worthy' myself. If the fighting rings can take what I can dish out, I'm pretty sure they'll be fine enough for you." Nodding at the end of these statements, the teen stopped in front of a door; the one that sealed his room in certain. Pulling a card out, he slid it into the necessary slot before pulling it back out quickly. Moments afterward, he would hear a beep of approval, followed by a flashing green light on the doorknob. "If you wanna watch on the sidelines while I check things out," he began, looking back towards Fionn, "then meet me back by the elevators in...let's say fifteen minutes at the latest. See ya."

And with those words, the crossbreed ducked into his room, shutting the door behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Fionn lost self control and chuckled again, cursing at himself in his mind. "Because i'm strong enough to lift it without hurting myself, hell i once lifted an entire house, sprained my back but i did it" He said with his irish accent slipping into his voice in a cool way when he said the last words in his sentence; he gained a shady look in his eyes for a second before procuring his flask from the dark depths of his cursed coat and drinking from it.

"Anyway i'm going to go put my stuff in my room, as it appears we are on the same floor." He put emphasis on his left shoulder which had two straps on it, one leading to his satchel and the other leading to a large black and grey totebag
"And if what you're saying is that you want a fight, than i have no choice but to oblige" He said, now grinning like the mad mane he was.
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Mino, unlike the others, was not quite so lucky. She had been at the back of the line and was forced to wait for quite some time until she could finally board the ship. "Finally, I'm free! That line took forever to get through. I guess that's what happens when you sleep in past your alarm." Mino found her cabin and dropped her luggage off, not even bothering to unpack. "I could use some place quiet to just sit and think. The last few months have been exhausting for me, some peace and quiet would do me some good while I think of what to do next."

Mino headed over to the quietest place she could find. The only person that was there was a person who was reading. They had on a shirt with a hood and shorts. It was hard to tell but they looked to be a bit older than her and seemed to be male. If he's reading than he won't be very noisy and since he's the only person here the place should be pretty quiet. She sat down a few chairs away from him and looked out the window, contemplating the meaning of life.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:15 pm

The line comes to its end for Raven and he fumbles with his wallet until he can show the attendant his Vale public carry weapons permit and is let on.
Now on board, finally, Raven wastes little time breaking out his skateboard and riding to his room. He gets to his room and unpacks. Best get this out of the way while I can. Classic 'grown-up huntsman' thought.
After unpacking, he heads straight for the most open, uncrowded place he can find. Right now, it is a sparring arena that seems largely underpopulated as most guests went straight for the fun at the top of the ship. So, Raven got to use a good-sized portion of his floor's sparring arena as a makeshift flat skate park. There are a few obstacles in the arena (mostly higher surfaces with connecting ramps up each side) that he uses as boosts for air but he mainly consists his tricks of crazy manual combos. Finally, he can relax a bit. The sunglasses come off to reveal his dark-colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:00 am

The throbbing in Natalie's head was starting to worsen as she squeezed her eyes tightly together. 'Just stay calm.' Was all she could think. She retracted from the real world for just a bit while she fought down her other self the best she could. She managed to open a single eye slightly to see Ashe trying to hand her a vile of something.

She shook her head. "Thanks, but I just need some rest." She peered behind herself again, finally seeing the attendant returning with her VIP pass. 'Finally... Just need to get to my room.'

Returning with her pass in hand, she quickly snatched it from the attendant. He attempted to apologize for the wait, but was meet with the growing frustration of Natalie. "One of the only VIPs shouldn't have to wait this long. Just use a damned list or something!" She grabbed a hold of the trolley that Jeeves had left with her baggage and quickly made her way towards the elevator.

She jammed the button several times, obviously growing a little impatient while waiting for the elevator. As the doors opened, she barreled in, almost falling down to the floor as she slumped up to the wall next to control panel. She reached a hand out, and quickly pressed the 7. Pulling her hand back, she felt herself tremble a little. She was considering her self a little luck that there wasn't anyone else in the elevator to see her like this.

Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 am

Gingerly, the sheep faunus returned the vial to her belt, a downtrodden look on her face. Ashe looked visibly hurt at the irritated look on Natalie's face, the girl visibly jumping at her 'friend's'  outburst towards the attendant. She was confused, her lip quivering as she watched the girl walk away with her bag in hand. She stood there for a few seconds, just watching her leave before she composed herself. Hefting her duffel bag onto her shoulder, she hastily gives her ticket to the attendant and trots into the ship, looking left and right for Natalie. I gotta apologize. She thought as she went up and down the corridors, seeing no sign of her former companion. Slowing down, Ashe drops her duffel bag by a first floor wall between Marlin and Mino, sitting next to it. Propping her knees up, she rests her arms on them and lowers her head. "Why does this happen all the time...." She whispered to herself as teardrops rolled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:38 am

Marlin looked over and saw the girl crying. He got into his satchel where he carried his books a pulled out a box of tissues. He simply made a small cyclone under them and floated it over to her. "Wipe those tears away madam." He said to the girl as he read his book.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:21 am

Hearing Marlin's voice Ashe looked up, her eyes slightly puffy when she saw him sitting, the box of tissues floating in front of her. Mumbling an incoherent "Thanks" she takes a few tissues and dabs at the corners of her eyes, the tears refusing to stop flowing. Giving up, she sobs once and stops herself, returning to her silent crying as she pressed her eyes to her sleeves, a dark stain appearing on the blue cloth.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:38 am

Marlin looks over at the student and sighs. "Miss Campbell. What seems to trouble you today?" He asked the fellow 3rd year. Marlin only knew her name from classes they had been in previous years. He kept his glowing yellow eyes on the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:53 am

Fionn walked into his room and set his tote bag down onto the bed with a heavy sounding plop before sitting on the bed himself.

He pulled out his flask and took a long drink, his accent had fazed into his speech twice back there and he was getting worried that at some point it might slip in fully without him realizing; he stood up after a few moments and looked around his room, it was luxurious and was obviously well maintained, he thought about how it would look if it was his full time room jokingly before deciding to go and find something to eat.

Fionn left the room with a loud bang sound as he used to much force to close the door behind him attracting the attention of several people who quickly looked away. He popped a headphone into his ear and put on some random crap game soundtrack (headbanging to the percussion and the beat as if he was at a concert) whilst walking his way over to the elevators he had used earlier, he wanted to get something sweet and fattening for himself, and he wanted it like a bratty kid.

Fionn arrived at the elevators just at the moment the doors opened to reveal a very posh looking girl, who he proceeded to bump into whilst distracted by his music.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:04 pm

"Huh?" Ashe said, lifting her head up to look at Marlin once more. She didn't know him, not even by name since she was usually asleep during classes so she avoided using it. "Oh, it's nothing. Just... just tired." She said nonchalantly, weakly waving the question away as leaned back against the wall, trying to force the tears back, sniffing twice. "Allergies too. Don't worry, I brought medicine." She lied, giving him a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Marlin shook his head. "Lying does not look well on anyone Miss Campbell." He said as he turned the page in his book. Marlin could easily see through lies and fabrications. He was not one to be fooled so easily. As he turned the page his book mark fell out and it read, Property of Marlin Masters. If anyone would look they would see that printed on it. He leanded down and grabbed it as he read on.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:20 pm

A long breath would escape the crossbreed's lips as he tossed his larger bag atop one of the beds, soon hauling himself onto the mattresses after it with a muffled sound on impact. He up at the ceiling through the then-lightening lenses of his glasses. "I wonder what's gonna happen while I'm here..." he muttered, briefly raising himself to take his messenger's bag off next. Seeing as he had briefly raised himself, the teen lifted himself into a complete sitting position with another sigh, then placing his gaze upon the walls in front of him. Not too long afterwards he would kick off of the bed, leaning his smaller bag against one of the sector borders before heading toward the door. Without much of a pause he would open it, swing it open, and walk back out with it closing behind him and adjusting his blades' position over his shoulder in the process.

When he wasn't too far down the hallway, he would unstrap his hat from his chains, setting it upon his head once more. As soon as this was done both hands of his would lift, grasping hold of his headset and pulling them over the top of his head and right in front of his Faunus auds to cover the human ones. His hood would be the last to go up, veiling over both his headphones and hat alike. Things would remain this way --- and would continue to do so --- through the arena visit that he aimed to do, thus this appearance of his would more than likely remain until he returned to his cabin.

Frosty, chilled optics of an azure hue would remain focused upon the ground until the corner leading toward the elevators would be seen. At that point the lad would begin to turn the corner, though froze dead in his tracks as he looked up to see Fionn and...another person that he didn't know. Blinking, he silently reeled back around the opposite side of the corner, leaning against the wall and perking his Tasmanian Devil ears to see if --- or hear, rather --- if anything would occur between the two.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Ashe's eyes reflexively follow the bookmark as it fell, almost as if he were telling her his name. Right... Marlin.... She thought, the name ringing a bell, as tiny as that bell was. "Lying? Oh, no. Really, it's just allergies." She insisted, wiping at her eyes with her sleeves. Picking herself, and her bag up, she walks over to him, sitting down on a chair next to his with her bag by her feet. "So, what brings you here, Marlin?" She asked, trying to redirect the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next