RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

An Aphology - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:37 am

"O-oh yes of course!' The waitress yelped, trotting over to their table, under which, Maria was busy walking her fingers up and down Aphelion's thighs, saying quiet as she reached up out of Yuuko's view and pulled his hand to her ears. "Wait! I forgot the bill! I'm so sorry, I'll be right back!" Yuuko squeaked again, dropping her head in an axe drop bow before running to the counter, mouse tail nervously spinning like a propeller behind her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:41 am

"It's okay... I can wait." Aphelion nodded to the waitress and moved his hands up and down, massaging and pinching her ears, using his legs to rub against her own thighs, "You're so dirty..." he whispered nonchalantly to the bear Faunus under the table.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:46 am

"Quiet." Maria whispered, pinching his thigh. "I'm not here. Quit talking to yourself." She said, as she began rubbing up and down his thigh, waiting for Yuuko to return for her attack, content with him rubbing her ears for now.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:48 am

Aphelion's legs closed in on her tighter at the pinch, pressing her chest together, though they released once Maria started rubbing them. Gulping, Aphelion moved his legs a little wider to give the girl some more room and reached down to pick up the coffee she didn't finish and started drinking it up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:52 am

Yuuko trots back with in record time, a white slip of paper in her hands as she shook nervously. "I'm so s-sorry for the delay." She apologized, dropping her head an inch off the table as she deposited the bill on it. "I'm so sorry." She repeated as she stood up to full height, waiting for him to pay. Underneath, Maria saw the waitresses legs come up and heard her speak, smiling as she unzipped his pants once more. "Did you hear that?" Yuuko asked as Maria licked her lips.

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:55 am

"U-Umm... N-No, I didn't..." Aphelion looked around, flustered by Maria's work as he shakily reached into the wallet and started laying out Lien, his legs tightening their hold on Maria's body under the table, but not hindering her or stopping her from work. Laying out his due, he pushed it towards the waitress, "Here... you go. Let... Let me just finish my drinks... and I'll be gone."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:00 am

"Oh, y-yes of course sir." Yuuko said, an eyebrow arching at his shaky behavior. "I'll just g-get this to the register the I'll return with the receipt but... a-are you alright, sir?" She asked, her brow furrowing with worry for her customer. Meanwhile, Maria pulled Aphelion's hand back down, making him pinch her ears.

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:03 am

"Yes... I'm okay, don't worry. I was just... um... out in the rain, and I got a bit drenched. Y-Yes, maybe it's that..." Aphelion shifted his eyes and pushed Maria's head closer to him with his legs, starting to drink the coffee again, "I can get a ride from here though, n-no need to worry."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:09 am

"I-if you would like, sir, I could g-get you a towel to dry off." Yuuko offered, worried with how he was shaking from the cold. "P-please, I insist. The Sh-shanghai values its customer." As she turns to get to get the receipt though, the tray she was holding slips from her hands, clattering under Aphelion's table. "Eep! I'm so sorry, sir! Let me get that!" Yuuko yelped, bending down.

[Half fade intensifies.]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:17 am

Aphelion's mind darted in panic. Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit. He released Maria's head with some effort, scratching her ears faster as his leg shot out to kick the tray from under the table and across the restaurant towards other tables. "S-Sorry.. A-A little reflex action..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:21 am

"Eep!" Yuuko yelped darting across the restaurant, squeaking "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" the entire way as the tray clattered through the open kitchen doors, the mouse waitress disappearing behind as they swing shut. From underneath the table, Maria's voice floats up to Aphelion. "Is the coast clear?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:22 am

"Yes, for now. Would you hurry up! I mean, you feel amazing... Like, I'm melting... But we're gonna get caught!" Aphelion panicked and rubbed hear ears more, looking around, "People aren't looking this way but if there's any more ruckus they will!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:25 am

"Hold your horses." Maria said as she wriggled out from under the table to sit beside Aphelion, bring her flushed face close to his. "Just wanted to give you something." She said mischievously before pulling him into a deep, lusty kiss, wrestling her tongue with his, tasting him and hopefully giving him a taste as well before she stops and looks over her shoulder. "She's coming back." With that, she darts back under the table.

[Back to half fade~]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:27 am

Before Aphelion could say anything, he was pulled into a big kissing contest with Maria, trying to fight her back but falling under her control. That woman... she's really something... He thought before she dashed back under the table, him taking a few seconds to realize what actually happened. He then turned his head to look at the waitress, "W-Welcome back... S-Sorry for that tray kick..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 am

"O-oh, it w-was no pr-problem, sir. I needed to take it b-back there anyway." She said, putting the receipt on the table as well as a neatly folded towel. "It's not that b-big but it should be able to dry you well e-enough. I talked to the manager. He said it's ok for you to stay here until you dry off." Scanning the table, she jumps when she remembers she needed the tray to clean up the table but notices the lavender handbag on the seat across from Aphelion. "I-if you wouldn't mind my asking sir, a-are you a friend of Maria's?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:34 am

"Uh... Yes, I am a friend of Maria's." he said, hugging the bear girl tighter with his legs at the mention of her name, "She had some... um... underwear business to take care of so I... y'know, I'm paying." he added, taking the towel and starting to dry his hair with both hands, leaving Maria to work alone.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:38 am

"U-underwear... business?" Yuuko asked, suddenly turning a bit red as she sighed. "O-oh. I see. It comes with being a girl, sir. Sometimes, you men are lucky. I'll be right back to clean up the table." She said, bowing less frantically this time as she trotted off to retrieve her tray. "Underwear business? Really?" Maria said from under the table before she shut her mouth once more.

[Half fadey fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:42 am

"O-Okay..." Aphelion waved the girl off before taking his hands down to pinch Maria's ears harder, "What was I meant to say? 'She's blowing me under the table'?" he asked the bear, shifting his legs to make his feet poke at her thighs in revenge.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:46 am

"Hhmmmmmm...." Maria moaned, enjoying the pinch as heat coursed through her body. "Well you could have at least told her something more decent like I was washing my hands or something." With that, Maria returns to her work, hearing the Waitresses footsteps return, the clinking of mugs and cups above the table telling her that Yuuko was cleaning up. "P-please sir, stay as long as you wish. You n-need to g-get dried first, at least... and if I may ask, g-give Maria my r-regards if I don't catch her before y-you two leave."

[Half fade the nth]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:48 am

"Huh? O-Oh, yes, of course miss..." Aphelion said, stumped as he didn't know the waitress' name, instead resigning himself to drying off his face and the back of the head, all the while pretending like he wasn't getting service from his to-be aunt under the table.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:57 am

"Yuuko, sir." The waitress said politely. "P-please, come again." With that, she walks off, shaky tray laden with cups, mugs, and dishes towards the kitchen. Meanwhile, Maria was preoccupied with her... ministrations to notice that the mouse faunus had left.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:58 am

"S-Sure." Aphelion nodded to her, making sure she disappeared before returning to petting and playing with Maria's ears, "This is dangerous... so bloody dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:10 am

"You wanted kinky, I gave you kinky." She replied matter-of-factly. She wasn't too sure of the situation above the table so she refrained from going back up until he gave the signal. "So, you enjoying this?" Maria asked, moaning almost loudly, turning another customer's head in their direction, at Aphelion's touch on her ears.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:15 am

Seeing the head turn, Aphelion opened his mouth and moaned quietly, reaching to rub the back of his neck as if it hurt. He then took the mug of coffee and brought it to his lips, covering his mouth as he spoke, "If you're gonna moan then don't open your mouth at all. And yes, I am enjoying this."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:22 am

"Well I'm supposed to open my mouth. I can't just kiss it a bunch, can I?" Maria protested, pinching Aphelion's thigh. "Besides, your amazing with your fingers. I'm getting... all... riled up too. Just tell me when you... want more." She said, squeezing his thigh before lowering her head.

[Half fade + Self fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:29 am

"M-More? Maria, it's bad enough you're doing this... amazing... work under the table, we can't do 'more'..." Aphelion panted, pressing his thighs closer to her head, "L-Look... I-If you finish up we can go off somewhere nice and quiet in a taxi, where no-one will see us..." he clamped his teeth together, "Just... not... here..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:35 am

"I'm not stopping til you've had your fill and ask me to." Maria said, grinning up at him as she gripped his leg, biting his pants to stifle her moan. "Now quit talking to your crotch, people'll think you're weird. Just... pat me on the head or something when you're ready... Make it quick too, you did a good job with... with the ears."

[Return of the half fade]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: