RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

An Aphology - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:04 pm

Maria's eyes widened in shock as he worked, a look saying Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no on her face when he said he'd been everywhere in the house. The shock proved a little much for her, Maria unable to speak out of fear, not from what he was about to do to her but from what he had seen in the kitchen. In fear, she crawls backwards, both tails in between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:21 pm

''Aww, you're scared now?'' Aphelion chuckled maliciously and crawled up to her, ''What's wrong, human'ss got your tongue?'' he asked, grabbing her chin and bringing her closer, ruffling through her lower aread and scratching below her stomach.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Maria nods furiously, whimpering like a scared dog as if she were still acting. Her tail starts thumping the bed, slowly growing in speed as she watched him, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:36 pm

''Ehehe~ Guess I'll help you get chattier. Moan for me.'' Aphelion started playing with the gift from earlier, watching her react to it with an evil grin plastered on his face.

[half fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Maria moaned loudly, shaking the window pane a bit as she shut her legs like a vice on his hand and the gift. "A-aph..." She started to stutter, getting on all fours, facing him to keep his hands from her sensitive areas. "D-did you see anything?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:49 pm

''Aph? You mean Master.'' Aphelion grabbed the whip and whipped around her, at her rear, ''I saw a lot of stuff.''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Eep! Yes Master!" She yelped, flinching as the whip snapped at her skin. "Wh-wha-what did Master see? I want to know...." She asked, gingerly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:00 pm

''Every room, every shelf and drawer. Even the backyard. More unkempt than you you lousy bitch.'' he whipped her again, ''Got a problem with it?''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:05 pm

"Eep! N-no, Master." Maria yelped, tears welling behind her eyes but not showing as she prostrated her self in a deep bow. "Maria has no problems with it, Master."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:14 pm

''Okay, bitch, where do you want to **** last? I need an orderly list.'' he asked, giving her his fingers to lick.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Maria leaned towards him, understanding the message almost immediately. She began to lick his fingers, generously coating them in saliva, suckling on them a bit. "Maria wants to do it wherever Master wants to do it." She said obediently before licking his fingers once more.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Aphelion raised an eyebrow and stared her dead in the eyes, ''The kitchen, then?'' he asked mischievously, moving the salivated hand to rub down under her stomach.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:49 pm

"N-no!" Maria yelled almost too adamantly. "I-I mean, no. Master. Not in the kitchen. Anywhere else, Master." She asked, moaning at his touch and licking his arm to try and distract him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:53 pm

''Why not, bitch? What's so bad about the kitchen?'' he asked, moving his other hand to her tail and pulling it around forcefully.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:00 pm

"Aphelion, please." Maria begged, not caring if he would whip her again. "You saw it, right? The claw marks. The blood stains? How could you even think of doing that there. How could you even think of doing that with me? I made those. You're ****ing a monster!!!" She yelled, removing the toys and tossing them to the side. "Don't you care about that?"

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Aphelion looked at her, watching in shock as she shouted. He blinked as her words echoed in his mind, and he stared down at his naked body, holding a whip. Oh gods.. I am a monster... he thought before toppling onto the bed and rolling into a ball, starting to twitch nervously.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Maria started panicking. She was having her own emotional breakdown yes, but Aphelion's spasm was more cause for alarm than what she was feeling, her motherly instincts giving him the priority. "Aph!" She yelled, quickly crawling up to him and cradling his head. "Aph! Aph! Snap out of it!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:32 pm

''I ****ed up again... God dammit... I'm a shit, I'm a ****ing asshole...'' Aphelion twitched more, tears starting to flow without control while he stared off blankly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:37 pm

"Gaaaaah! You always over react!" Maria yelled, sealing his lips with a kiss in the hopes to calm him down before hugging him tight, his chin on her shoulder. "I just had a panic attack, ok? It's over now. Nothing to cry about." She said, trying to calm him down, stroking his back as her chin rested on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:49 pm

''I'm sorry.... I'm so goddamn sorry...'' he cried into her, laying limply on her, ''I'm scared... It's like I become evil when I dominate... A cruuel asshole... A monster...''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:53 pm

"Aph, that wasn't your fault." She cooed, stroking his back. "I'm... I'm just touchy about that. You had nothing to do with it. Besides, how are you the evil dominating one. You're a guy I'm the one who was shoving stuff up your ass." She added, chuckling softly to try and lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:07 pm

"W-Well... I never protested... I just... shouldn't have gone that far. I'm sorry..." Aphelion cried lightly, "I'm awful. Even now, when you're being so nice to me, all I can think of is doing it..." he whispered, resting on her, "I suck. I'm awful."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:34 pm

"You don't suck." Maria insisted, pressing her chest closer to his, taking advantage of her feminine wiles. "You're a naked guy and I'm a naked gal, we're alone in a room on a bed. It's only natural. Just because we're having a feelsy moment doesn't change that fact, you have nothing to be guilty of."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:01 pm

"But still... I shouldn't be. I hurt you with my intentions, I made you sad and I still expect us to ****. I'm sorry." Aphelion frowned and buried his nose in her shoulder, closing his eyes and slowly stroking her back.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:12 pm

"Aph, you didn't hurt me with anything. It's my problem." She said, hugging him tighter as he gripped her, Maria digging her chin into Aph's shoulder. "It's just... gah... can I tell you a story? We can do stuff later, I promise but can I?" She asked, tears already rolling down her cheeks. "You're the only person that'll know about this...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Feeling the tears make contact with his body, Aphelion's eyes widened momentarily before closing and stroking her back more, "Of course you can... I'm here to listen. As your pet, owner, friend, whatever."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:12 pm

"You're my Aph." She said, laughing dryly and smiling despite her tears. "Alright... here goes...." Maria took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling once before speaking. "My family used to live here. Long before I met you or Milly or Imperia. I lived here with my family. My dad, mom, and I. Papa bear, mama bear, and baby bear." She said, chuckling softly at her joke but sadness evident in her voice. "I went to school. Not Beacon, or Signal, or anything fancy like that. Just normal school.... The faunus revolution... it happened when I was young. Just a teenager. We were apparently targeted by some humans. They didn't trust us.... thought we were part of it...." She said, her voice getting caught in her throat as she hugged Aphelion tightly, tears rolling down her cheeks to his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: