RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Aphology

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

An Aphology - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:26 am

Aphelion, without question, took her feet and started licking them up, leaving his saliva on the soles before going to suck on her toes, his other hand reaching to her rear and continuing what he was doing before.

[haff fade]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:39 am

[Half fade denied]

"Hey!" Maria said, playfully bopping him on the head with her foot. "I told you, clean up!" She said, gesturing to her front and fondling her chest to give him a little motivation.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:41 am

Aphelion's eyes widened slightly before he sighed. Releasing her foot, he shifted and started licking up her legs, climbing up past her stomach and her chest, cleaning her up.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:42 am

"Good boy~" Maria said, patting his head and ruffling his ebony hair before pressing her chest to his face as a form of reward though he would notice that he didn't do a perfectly thorough clean up on it. "Ok, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:48 am

"Up to you, Mistress." Aphelion said, sitting down and wincing with a moan, "Y-You are in control o-of me... I-I'll do anything to please you..." he added, "I-I'll even let you w-watch me... S-Shamefully play solo..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:01 am

"I'll save that one for later. Right now though... hmm...." Maria said, putting a finger to her chin as she thought pensively, snapping her fingers when an idea came to her. Lying back, her head on the armrest of the sofa, she invites Aphelion over. "Lie on me~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:05 am

Without question, Aphelion moved to lay on top of her, curled up and resting his head on her pillows, eyes wide open is he listened to her heartbeat but shifted his weight to not push onto her too much.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:10 am

"Not like that." Maria said, adjusting the boy on top of her to lie on his back, her chest pressing into his shoulder blades as his rear pressed down just under her belly button. "This'll be fun~" Maria teased, nibbling his neck as her hands explored his chest, cupping and squeezing what little was there before moving down.

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:13 am

"A-Ahn~" Aphelion writhed under Maria's touch, "D-Do you want me to be a girl that much?" he asked at the chest squeezing, moaning when she worked on his lower half, "T-Taking advantage of an e-energetic y-youth like that..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:18 am

"Well I do have a preference for the female anatomy so I guess you could say that. I certainly wouldn't complain if you suddenly became well endowed~" Maria teased, kissing his cheek and giving it a quick like as one hand went up to fondle his chest once more. "Hey, you did it first. Besides, you enjoy this. You can't complain?"

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:21 am

"I-It's kinda sexy... Y-Your hand on my chest... A-Ahn!" Aphelion moaned out, his body writhing, giving Maria a clear indication of what was about to take place.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:37 am

Maria giggled at his imminent reaction, bucking her hips upwards, moaning and wincing as the device touched her sensitive skin. The buck did point Aphelion's crotch towards his head though, Maria's master plan since the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:39 am

"Gah!" Aphelion exclaimed, shielding his face with his arms, "H-Hey! Why you do this?" he asked with a huff at Maria, evidently unhappy and sad in his voice, sounding less pleased than he was the earlier times.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:44 am

"Because it'd be funny~" Maria teased, nibbling his ear as she let go of him, fondling his chest with both hands and pressing his back down into her chest. "Don't be such a baby. You can ask me to lick you clean now~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:46 am

"C-Could you? Please?" Aphelion asked, sounding very embarrassed as he did, moaning quietly from the fondling, "I-I think you gave me a fondling fetish too..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:53 am

"It seems that I've been giving you a lot of things lately~" Maria said, licking has cheek before she smoothly slid to straddle his stomach, not touching him. Shifting to put his knees between her thighs, she bend down to lick his front generously, lapping at his skin and whatever was on it, maintaining eye contact as she did.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 am

"Y-Yes... S-Sorry... and t-thank you..." Aphelion whimpered, moaning softly as he felt her tongue drive around his skin, "I-I am at your disposal... o-once I'm clean..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:11 am

"Oh you'll be clean alright." Maria said, licking his chest, occasionally making out with him passionately and sloppily as she kept fondling his chest. "I'm running out of ideas though, Aphelion. Gonna need help if you want to keep going~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:14 am

"I don't know... U-Umm... I mean, you can make me your dog again... Or you can go to a sex shop and get some ideas while I stay here..." Aphelion said before adding a bit quieter, "I could also keep banging you even when it hurts... Or use my aura..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:20 am

Maria giggles at his suggestions, bear tail wagging happily behind her. "Well I did enjoy having you as my puppy but I don't think we have all that time if we really get into it." Mara said, lapping at a sensitive spot on his chest, finally getting him clean. "Also, you forget. Faunus hearing~" She said, twitching her ears to prove her point.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:21 am

"U-Uh? S-So did you decide on anything?" Aphelion asked, blushing when she mentioned faunus hearing, moaning from the lapping as he pressed his rear against her leg, moaning louder.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:32 pm

"Nothing in particular." Maria said, shifting so he lay in prone position, Maria lying down on top of him. Looping one arm under him, she hugs him affectionately, pressing her cheek to the nape of his neck as her other hand massaged his rear, occasionally hitting plastic, though whether it was on purpose or not, she didn't say. "Well if you want, I think we have a couple hours til sunset. Then I have to go...." She said sadly, "So give some ideas~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 pm

"Well... You could dominate me even harder... Tie me up, humiliate me, stuff like that... You could give me a super sexy tour of the house... In a few hours I guess it'd be fine if I was your dog for the duration too." Aphelion said, moaning slightly and wincing when she massaged him, "I-I wouldn't mind it if you took care of me as is... and groped me a bit..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:04 am

Maria cocked an eyebrow at his request then burst out laughing. "Aph, I'm too bad of an influence on you!" Maria said as she kissed the back of his head, bringing both her arms to hug him from behind. "Alright then. First rule of business, Pet, make yourself as pet-like as possible. That includes tail, collar, leash, panting, and severe heat and/or rut~" Maria said, putting an unlabeled bottle in Aphelion's mouth as she spotted something in the bag, "Ooh! The get me the corset and the heels too!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 am

Blinking a little bit, Aphelion nodded nervously as his hand moved down to remove what he was 'wearing'. He winced slightly at the feeling but gave a long, calming breath afterwards. Taking a few moments to compose himself, he started going through the bag, taking out the ingredients that Maria asked for while swaying his behind at her, letting her watch.

He first gave Maria the two pieces of clothing she asked for before starting to dress himself up while chugging the drink down. He let her watch once more, a bit shamelessly flaunting his nude body at her. When he was done he let the bottle fall to the ground while he offered Maria his leash, starting to pant and impatiently nudge her thighs with his nose.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:57 am

"Never seen a guy do that, ever...." Maria said dreamily as she watched him get ready, pinching his rear playfully before getting dressed herself, trying on the heels but kicking them off as she found them too uncomfortable. At his nudging and panting, Maria takes the leash, bending down and pulling his face up to her's, forcing him to stand up on his knees. "So what now, puppy?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:59 am

"Woof?" Aphelion barked, trying to indicate that he wanted her to take control once more, make him do whatever she wanted him to, "Woof woof woof!" he 'added', panting heavily, letting some of his saliva drop onto her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aphology   An Aphology - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Aphology
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: The Kingdom of Vale :: City of Vale-
Jump to: