RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:07 am

Aphelion quickly got dressed into the outfit which he, surprisingly, wasn't new to. Fixing himself up, he walked up to and sat down by Thorn, starting to ogle her and raise one hand to stroke her Faunus ears, "Hmm... How about both, Maid-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:27 pm

As Aphelion began to stroke her ears once more, she began to shiver yet again. She then said to Aphelion while holding onto him so she wouldn't lose her balance from the wave of shivering, "B-both sounds good...really good." Thorn then pulled him in and kissed him. After she was done she said, "Maid-chan really loves when Butler-kun takes care of her..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Chuckling quietly, Aphelion pulled Thorn back into the kiss, unzipping his pants before pulling away, "Butler-kun will gladly take care of his Maid-chan, as long as she finishes her polishing work." he said, ruffling her head a bit though not pushing it in any direction, looking at her with an eyebrow raised challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Thorn giggled and said, "I'll make sure to wash and polish, Butt-kun!" She began to giggle again as she called Aphelion butt-kun. She then moved her head downwards facing Aphelion of course. She then began t~

Half fade
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:16 pm

"Yeah... Good job, Maid-chan..." Aphelion sighed and petted the girl softly before moving his hand down to her chest, playing there a little bit before picking up her object and teasing with it, moving the girl onto his lap, "It'll be my honor to reward you~" he cooed into her ear, taking care of her underwear and starting to reward her.

[One and a half fades]
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Thorn now lay under the covers looking at the various pieces of clothing spread around the room. First there was their normal clothes, and then mixed in was the cosplay items. The glass object was set down at the end of the bed. Thorn now lay slowly trying to regain her breath. She looked over at Aphelion saying, "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 pm

"That was... pretty damn good..." Aphelion wrapped his arms around Thorn's chest and pulled her into a close hug, "Those costumes... really set the mood... Maid-chan." he giggled and kissed her Faunus ears, "We made a big mess y'know... H-Hey, you think next time... M-Maybe..." he whispered into Thorn's ear.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:07 pm

The pair wouldn't hear it but Argent's tie slowly came off the doorknob, going back around his neck as the waiter fixed his outfit back to normal. Opening the door, Argent steps inside and smirks at the pair, feigning shock though he knew exactly what the two were doing while he and Ron were out. "Oh hey, you two are still at it?" He asked, leaning against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Argent may have been going back the normal way, but Aphelion had given Ron an idea earlier. He starts climbing the side of the dorm to his window, thinking, Sure this is fun, but the chances of being seen by someone and being reported are probably high. He slows to a stop once he reaches the window ledge, hanging there, timing when Argent will walk in. Timing it because he couldn't see above the sill he was hanging from.

Last edited by Shortstop on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:58 am

Thorn giggled as Aphelion whispered into her ear. She said, "If you remind me to buy it, then I'll do it." She was now sitting up, but brought up the blankets to cover her important feminine areas when Argent came back. She looked at the window noticing a pair of hands and at the door noticing Argent. She said, "N-no, we're done. Don't mind the mess." She then looked back to the window, curious as to who was climbing it.

Last edited by Skylight on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:02 am

Noticing Argent at the door, Aphelion didn't bother looking at the window. He quickly grabbed the edge of the blankets and rolled it up to place Thorn on his lap and wrap both of them up in the sheets, "Y-Yup, we're finished." he said with a slight laugh before whispering exclusively to Thorn, "Shame, really..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:13 am

"Y'know, I just came back for my scroll." Argent joked, walking over to his bed and digging through his bag, not really looking for the scroll that was actually in his pocket. "But I didn't expect to see this." He said, gesturing to the various maid/butler paraphernalia. "If you're ever up for waiter roleplay, I think some of my clothes fit Aph." Argent chuckled, shoulders shaking as he wondered where their missing teammate was. Wonder what he ran off to do.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:45 am

Ron thinks, Alright, that should be enough time. He pushes the window up with his right hand as he pulls his right leg up to the ledge. He swings his leg over the sill and ducks inside at the same time. Landing on the floor with both feet he looks up saying, "Huh, that was certainly a fun way of entering."

He looks around the room and thinks, Ugh, what a mess. He walks over and jumps on his bed saying, "I don't care what happens in here while I'm not in the room, just make sure you clean it up afterward." There was no venom in his voice, he was just saying what he expects of his team.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Thorn looked at Aphelion in a quiet seductive voice, "You know...we can always do it again while they're sleeping..." Thorn was now certain that no one on the team cared what she really did by herself or with others in the dorm. She then noticed Ron come through the window and looked at him inquisitively saying, "Weren't you yelling at Aphelion for window climbing when I walked in before? And we'll make sure to do a cleanup next time..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:01 pm

"Ehehe~ Sorry bout that lads. Well, I mean, anything else for us to do other than... that? I personally kinda feel like sparring, though I don't know if young Missus has enough energy for that." Aphelion giggled, rubbing the top of Thorn's head, "Though, whatever there is to do, I think both Thorn and I would probably appreciate a few more minutes alone, to get dressed and clean the room up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:53 pm

"You saw me yelling at him because he didn't close the window, which," he says as he gestures to the closed window, "I did close."

Closing his eyes he says, "I'm comfortable already, so I won't be moving. However, my eyes will stay closed until you two say you are both dressed. As for sparring, maybe in a little bit." Ron rolls over onto his stomach and puts his hands over his head.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:10 am

"What he said." Argent chimed in as he closed his eyes and fell backwards onto his bed, arms folded comfortably behind his bed as he hit his pillow. Kicking off his shoes onto the floor near his bed, he gets comfortable and looses a contented sigh, breathing deeply before speaking again. "Just make sure you don't start again while we've got are eyes closed." He added, chuckling softly before he took his nap.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:46 am

Thorn replied to Argent and Ron by saying, "We won't try anything with you guys in the room...that's just crazy." After seeing that both of them had closed their eyes or covered, she stood up and began to get dressed. She then said, "I 'think' I have enough energy leftover for a spar...it's not like it's a full blown battle or anything.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:49 am

"Sheesh guys, it's like you take us for perverts or something." Aphelion laughed before starting to pick up his clothes and dress in them, though contrary to what Thorn promised he copped her a few times as he did, stifling his chuckling. Then he sat back down on his bed, fully clothed, and stretched, "A spar would be kinda nice, to get to know more about how we fight."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:28 am

"Shall we go to the arena then?" Ron asked with his eyes still closed. He wasn't too keen to this idea seeing how it was what his last team had done, and it was basically the only thing they ever did together. He didn't want a replay of what happened before, but he didn't want to explain that to his new teammates.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:30 am

"You sure you have enough energy?" Argent commented, still keeping his eyes closed as he listened to the sound of shuffling clothes and the occasional sound of skin on skin, smiling as he realized what Aphelion was doing. Or maybe Thorn's doing it? He thought, stretching a bit. "You sound pretty winded~" He teased, his hearing actually not good enough to catch their breathing, heavy or not.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Thorn giggled as she was copped by Aph, she then finished putting her remaining cloths on, and made sure to put the object and cosplay items in their correct box. She then sat back down on the bed next to Aphelion and said, "Alright, you all can open your eyes now." She then picked up the collapsed Ambrosia Spike from the location it was in on the floor. She then attached it to her belt and said, "I should be fine, if I feel too tired I'll sit out. Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:39 pm

"Aye, aye, get up you two, let's do some painful exercise!" Aphelion laughed before cracking his knuckles, "The question is, free-for-all or pairs?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Ron opens his eyes when told and immediately answers Aphelion, "Free-for-all." He was thinking about his last team once again and he didn't want to do the same thing with this team. He stands up and grabs Cupiditas and Mânie before asking, "Everyone ready?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:57 pm

Argent sat up once he heard that the pair were decent, not really wanting to catch a glimpse of either of them in the nude. Standing up, his hands brushed the gauntlets hanging from his belt, clicking his toes on the floor to make sure he had Agni on as well. "I'm good." Argent said, giving Ron a noncommittal thumbs up. "Shall we be off, team?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Thorn nodded and stood up walking towards the door saying, "Free-for-all sounds perfect, we each get a taste of our own powers, so let's get a move on then!" She then opened the door and held it open for the rest of her team. She looked down at the hand that was holding the door, and noticed it was still a bit shaky. She looked at Aphelion and said, "I'm still a bit shaky." She then giggled and attempted to stop the sensation. 
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Grinning at Thorn, Aphelion moved past her and out the door, whispering, "I'll be gentler next time." before strolling out with a whistle in his mouth and a hop in his step.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]   The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Martians Have Landed [MARS] [CLOSED]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next