RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Empty
PostSubject: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Takes place on Sunday of the 17th week

The Music Box, a karaoke place where people can rent a room and start singing without shame. In a room at the top floor, a certain little girl was at the seat of honor as three men raised their glasses to her.

"Congratulations!" the three men cheered at once. None of them were alike at all and yet they gathered together for the small blonde girl wearing a blue party dress.

"Y-You guys don't need to do this," Alice pouted, looking off to the side with a blush on her face.

"Oh come now young lady," Rider smiled, raising his glass of carrot juice to her, "This is a frabjous day! It's not as if the headmaster goes around excepting fifteen year old girls with incomplete education to his school all the time."

"Yes," Byron chuckled as he poured himself more iced tea, "That would make him a pervert!"

"Our teammates should be arriving any moment now," Cheshire added dryly as he sipped his glass of milk. "Until then, this is your night Alice. Let's do whatever you want."

Alice squirmed comfortingly in her chair, pressing her fingers together as she looked off to the side. "W-Well I... would like to hear some singing I guess."

"Then allow me!" Byron chimed in, shooting out of his chair, raising his hand like an elementary schooler. He stepped onto the small stage where the karaoke machine was set up along with a plasma screen behind him. "Give me song number 666."

At his command, the music started playing and the hatter started singing.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:01 pm

Midway through Byron's song, Dusk walks into the room, thinking, I believe this is where Cheshire said the party was. I've never been good with directions. Seeing Cheshire, he sighs with relief and leans against the wall near the entrance.

At the end of Byron's song, Dusk claps loudly cheering, "Bravo, bravo. Magnificent, sir!" Dusk walked up and clapped Cheshire on the shoulder, saying, "You never said how great of a singer your friend was!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Liseran walked along the streets clutching her copy of Goethe's Faust in one hand and a gift bag in the other, her head dropped low and her nervous bouts getting to her once again.

"I-I know this is supposed to be a team thing, but Cheshire said I was invited and all..." she said worriedly with a pout on her mouth. "I mean, I guess I shouldn't worry. I mean, I know Byron and Alice from the shop and I also have a small gift for her...er..."

One of her fingers came to her dark purple hair at her shoulders. Her face began to blush.

"I wonder if Cheshire will like how I look..." she sighed. "I mean, it was Rory's idea and all, but...I'm not used to it just yet..."

Finally arriving and reaching the top floor, she nervously opened the door to everyone, looking different from usual. She wasn't wearing her cardigan and blouse anymore, but a sort of sailor top with a carmine scarf wrapped around her neck. Her hair wasn't tied up, but let down and just fell on her shoulders and tried to hide her face save for two clips. Her glasses were also new and shone red.

Looking at everyone, her face turned rosy pink and she looked to the side.

"G-good evening, everyone," Liseran said. "O-oh and, congratulations Alice on being accepted at Beacon!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:02 pm

"I didn't know either," Cheshire said, quirking an eyebrow. Before he can mention anything else, Liseran walked in. Cheshire looked over and the cat faunus practically turned to stone, his mouth gaping while his body suddenly froze in sight of Liseran and her new look.

"Thanks," Alice smiled sheepishly then started glancing over at the stone cat. "Um... Are you okay?"

"Uh... Uh... wha..." Cheshire stammered.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Seeing Cheshire, Liseran's head lowered as her face turned even redder. Oh, no...he must not like it....

"H-hi, Cheshire, Byron..." she murmured before moving over to Alice and gently raising the gift bag to her. "This is for you, Alice. A sort of congratulations gift. I honestly don't know what to get for these kinds of occasions, but I hope you'll like it regardless.

Later on, when Alice would open the gift bag, she'd find a small trinket box with the White Rabbit and the Mad Hatter's hat there. She turned to everyone else, noticing there were some faces she hadn't seen before.

Presenting herself to Rider and Dusk, she gave a small bow. "Hi...I'm Liseran Dormirse. Err...its nice to meet you two."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:48 pm

Dusk replies with, "Great to meet you Liseran, I'm Dusk Tempus." Dusk beamed until he turned to Cheshire and his facial expression.

"Uhh, Cheshire, a pretty girl said hi to you. Generally, you should say hi back," Dusk continues, "Or at the very least, don't stare. It's rude." Dusk punctuates this last sentence with a flick to Cheshire's face.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Dusk's flick at Cheshire's face mad a sound similar to tapping on stone.

"W-Wow," Alice murmured, looking at the decorated box. She glanced off to the side, her lips pouting, her cheeks reddening. "Th-Thank you... I haven't been given a gift like this since..." Alice started shying away.

"My, my, has our queen of hurts actually been touched?" Rider smiled, glancing at the short girl as she tried hard to hide her feelings. Rider looked at Liseran and smile. "Why hello there... hm, you look familiar." Rider's eyes squinted then suddenly he hit his fist against the palm of his hand. "Oh! You're one of Cheshire's custo-"

Before the white rabbit could continue, Cheshire appeared behind him and clamped a hand over his mouth.

"That's enough out of you," Cheshire growled as the white rabbit squirmed. Cheshire glanced up at Liseran but quickly looked away. ""H- He- .... uh... you..."

"Oh my," Rider smiled, finally pulling away Cheshire's hand, "Is our stone cold Poker Cat actually nervous? Oh! Is this your girlfriend? You old cat! You've got yourself a cute one~"

"You... I..." Cheshire stammered nervously, his face glowing a bright red, his eyes darting about. "Y.... yes she's... we're...." Cheshire shyly looked at Liseran and awkwardly shuffled his feet. "You... you look... cute..."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Upon hearing Cheshire's words, Liseran blurted into a small, nervous giggly laughter before slapping her hand over her mouth and looking hard at the ground.

"Th-thanks..." Liseran muttered. "I-it was Rory's idea, really...a-anyways, Rory said she'll be coming along a little late and that she's bringing someone along..."

Liseran's body was trembling. She was used to being alone with Cheshire, but when other people were around it made her behavior towards him a bit more awkward. She turned to Alice and put on a sheepish smile. "I'm glad you like it." And then turning to Rider. "Uh, yes...well, Cheshire and I are together...err..you also look a little familiar. Did you work at the cafe, too?"

Around the same time, the door burst open to show Rory in a dark blue dress and a clutch purse. Her ears twitched back and forth merrily.

"Hi, everyone!" Rory smiled. "Hi, Chesh, Lise and new people!"

She walked in but stopped midway and turned at the door. "Come on in, Shen! Don't be shy!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Hearing what Rider says, Dusk thinks, Girlfriend? Wait, Liseran Dormirse... Dusk thinks back to almost a week before when Cheshire was saying his girlfriend's name, It did sound like Dormouse.

Dusk's face lights up in understanding, "Ooooooohhhhh. You're his girlfriend." Dusk clicks his tongue slowing down everyone in the room's perception of time and moves over to beside Cheshire. He clicks again before giving Cheshire a smack on the back (not lightly) and says, "I never knew how lucky my leader was!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:25 pm

"Gah!" Cheshire yelped as Dusk suddenly smacked him from behind. "I- It's not like that..."

Under Rory's request, a tall, elegant man walked into the karaoke room. He wore oriental attire and square framed glasses and his long hair was tied back in a ponytail. His arms were crossed underneath his sleeves. He glanced around and looked at Rory. "Miss Rory, why are we here? What is this place?"

"Oh ho~" Rider smiled, smiling mischievously. "I recognize you from the cafe too. Well, for a little girl you certainly snagged yourself a good looking boyfriend."

"Rory..." Cheshire said, looking at Rory with the stern expression of a protective father, "Isn't he... a little old for you?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:41 pm

"Hey, is this where...why is Byron on stage right now?" Said an entirely new voice, stepping into the room was Robin Vimana. Adored in a different outfit rather then her usual getup and scratching the back of her head, she looked around the newly assembled group of people with a somewhat hesitant expression.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:48 pm

"Robin!" Byron exclaimed, hopping off the small stage and walking towards her with open arms, "You came! Wonderful! Wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:29 am

"This is a karaoke place, Shen," Rory explained. "It's where people get together to have fun times and listen to awful singing."

In Liseran's corner, the color red flashed against her face upon Rider's remark. She lifted up a trembling finger. "N-now, I'll have you know I'm not so little," Liseran said. "In fact, I'm sure I'm older than you. Mr. Rider Blanc. Yes, I know you're name. A girl with blonde hair will be arriving soon and she does seem rather cross at you."

It was around the same time that Rory hugged Liseran from behind.

"Hey, Lise! How's it going?" Rory said. Liseran yelped and whirled around before seeing the oriental man. She squinted her eyes.

"Rory, who's this? Is this your date? And, like Cheshire said, isn't he a bit old for you?"

It was Rory's turn to flush and she waved her hands frantically in the air in an "x" shape and shook her head. "Wah!? No! This is Shen Lao Tzu. The guy I told you about who saved me from some thugs. He's staying at my place at the moment until he gets more acquainted at Beacon. He's good, promise!"

She flashed a smile back at Lao Tzu. "Ain't that right, Shen?"

Last edited by vide1993 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:36 am

"Surrree it isn't like that," Dusk responds to Cheshire's indignation. Dusk looks around at the group so far and realizes that he knows none of them. "Soo, Cheshire, did you invite the rest of our team? Please tell me you didn't exclude them just because they pick on you every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:57 am

"Miss Rory is correct," Shen confirmed, giving a low bow to the group before him. "I am Shen Lao Tzu. It is a pleasure to meet all of you."

"My, my, and I thought Cheshire was too formal," Rider remarked. "Hmm, so Mirai is coming after all. Now why is she mad at me? Oh~ I can't wait!"

"Masochist," Cheshire deadpanned. He looked at Dusk, "The rest of the team will arrive at their leisure. Until then, you could entertain yourself with something or other."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:26 pm

"Hey Byron." She greeted, looking around, "Who are these people? I recognize those guys from the cafe...why are the guys from the cafe here? Are you going to give me another of those red bottles that made everything look like a bad romance anime?" Robin said in a strangely passive tone.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:40 pm

"The what now?" Byron asked, quirking an eyebrow and tilting his head slightly to the side. The hatter chuckled. "We're here to celebrate the arrival of Beacon's newest student. Presenting our adorable little Alice!"

Alice waved unenergetically at Robin.

Rider glanced at Byron and quirked an eyebrow thoughtfully. "My, my, is it just me or are you a little tense Mr. Hatter? Hmm, I do believe we've met. Weren't you the girl who visited Byron at work that one time?"

"This is Robin," Byron smiled. "She is my team leader. She is also dating my grandfather's only daughter's son."

Cheshire stared at Byron for a while. He tilted his head to the left, then to the right, then back up at Byron. "Wait, doesn't that make her..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:46 pm

"His girlfriend? Apparently." Robin said, then covered up a yawn, "It's nice to met you all....Aren't you that one guy who got kissed by my aunt?" She asked suddenly, looking at Ryder, "She's like, in her forties ya know."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 pm

"Age is but a number," Rider smiled, placing a hand to his heart and another raised to the air as if he was reciting poetry. "All women are beautiful flowers and sparkling jewels. Maturity is like a fine wine where age only makes it better."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:09 pm

Robin looked at him for a few seconds with an utterly blank look on her face.

Then slapped him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:47 pm

"Ah ha ha ha ha," Rider laughed despite the red mark on his face, "Wow Byron, you picked one heck of a tiger."

"It's one of her charms,' Byron shrugged.

"Well then," Rider smiled, wheeling towards the stage, "I guess I'm up."

Setting up the song and music, Rider began to singing.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Dusk claps once more, this time for Rider, before walking over to Byron. He says to the man, "So, you appear to be more fun than my leader. My name is Dusk Tempus. How do you do?" He meant no harm in what he said about Cheshire, but the guy was being a bit of a buzz kill.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:25 pm

"Every part party needs a pooper," Byron said in a sing-song tone. "It is a pleasure. The name's Hatter, Byron Hatter the second. You can call me Byron. You can call me Hatter. You can call me the second. You can call me handsome. You can call me crazy. You can call me for dinner. Just don't call me maybe!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:35 pm

"Alrighty, then. It is nice to meet you Byron," Dusk says in response. He thought for a moment before asking, "Also, speaking of dinner. Where's the food here?" Dusk looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:42 pm

On the table there were a plethora of cakes and chips as well as liters of soda on buckets of ice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]   Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice's Adventure in Karaoke Night [Invite only]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next