RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

super busy place!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zapoqx

super busy place! Empty
PostSubject: super busy place!   super busy place! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Geez. Since I joined back with the REDDIT post of its grand opening, it was going a little slow. Then I kinda got busy. When I come back, its exploded on the number of posts! So I would say it seems like a successful start. But man, I guess I gotta play catchup since the talks after people got off the ship
Checks and realizes ~3000 posts
ALOT of catching up.

Well good job guys.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

super busy place! Empty
PostSubject: Re: super busy place!   super busy place! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Summary

-Stuff happens. Fights happen. Clothes fall off. More stuff happens.

-Initiation Event.

That's pretty much it; there's not much you actually miss apart from some beginnings of character interactions, while the initiation event happening right now is pretty much the main thing happening.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
zapoqx

super busy place! Empty
PostSubject: Re: super busy place!   super busy place! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:44 pm

nods
I see, I see...
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

super busy place! Empty
PostSubject: Re: super busy place!   super busy place! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm sure that there are more interesting things to come than just initiation, which honestly is more of a fight tournament that at the same time is meant to match you with a group of people to interact with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Sponsored content

super busy place! Empty
PostSubject: Re: super busy place!   super busy place! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super busy place!
Page 1 of 1