RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jones227

jones227

Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Empty
PostSubject: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:01 pm

(Neeever done forum RP before >.< always been on IMVU for RP'ing purposes :s so sorry if it seems short and/or crap even :s)
Clair Cyrulian let out a small sigh of relief as she took a sip of her tea. She hadn't had a nice cup of tea in over 12 hours and this was exactly what she needed. Moving a strand of her Cyan hair from her eyes, Clair looked over from her seat out into the streets. She preferred being seated outside the small tea shop and it helped that only a few patrons actually visited regularly. God did she hate crowded shops.
'No, no...get those thoughts out of your head....your here to relax...have a nice cup of tea...and avoid all manner of problems...be them living organisms or other such things..'
She thought to herself as she frowned and shifted her position. Her trench coat laid behind her chair with the holstered guns, Retribution and Hope, a pair of 6" long revolver side arms laid bare for the world to see from behind her. Not that it mattered, Clair didn't care much for what others say or think. As long as they didn't get in her way, then she'd leave them alone.

Even so, she let out another sigh, this one of sadness and looked to the sky. "Lazule....where are you old friend?...I could use some of that humor of yours right now..." Clair said to herself out loud before taking another sip of her tea as she once more looked out over the busy-ish street.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Such as the ever so desire of service, something he lusts for had never tired him not even once. A stoic employee sweeps the front entrance of litter and leaves as the wind assists him in putting them at its place.

The abyssal looking trash can.

After having done this little chore, the earnest man returned to the café and attended to delivering orders to its customers. A few would take interest in such small establishment that serves enlightenment, a fresh brew of tea a common delicacy in the city Centre. The commercial area was crowded as always but of course his duty here was only temporary as he was doing fictional jobs for whence a day or a week has passed he’d move on to another and to what he wishes to achieve was recognition of his efforts to each of these establishments an innocent wish if you ask me. He then puts away his black handled broom and serves which ever few tables needed to be served.

Misfortune had come when he suddenly slipped on spilled tea a few tables away from the lone vixen overlooking the streets. Though it wouldn’t reach her the wind was against him today as the hot tea cup suddenly flew up a few inches into the air only to…

“Oh..no…” have spilled on her arm. It was a disaster and pretty much the worst case scenario.

“I AM SO SORRY! SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME, REALLY I AM…” Till he saw that she was armed. It could cost not only his job and impression of the shop owner but with his own life. He then drew a white piece of cloth and came to her table offering to wipe her tea stained arm.

“H-here let me get you umm.. ah here we go! Nice and eas…”
Back to top Go down
jones227

jones227

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:13 am

Clair was suddenly startled as scolding hot tea now dripped off her sleeveless arm. She didn't seemingly react, except with a small jump before her body went stiff. If one could see her face, they'd notice a slight tick mark growing at the corner of her forehead.
'This is just typical...the one place I don't need drama at..." Clair thought as she slowly turned her head to face the stuttering idiot who had, intentionally or not, spilled tea upon her and her right eye visually twitched. As the fool had approached her with a white cloth she put a hand up to stop him.
"Don't bother....I'll clean it up once I leave....and also..." As if she were possessed she then reached to grab the boy closer to scream in his face: "WHAT KIND OF MORON SPILLS TEA ON CUSTOMERS?! ARE YOU THAT DULL?! MAYBE ITS JUST BECAUSE YOUR A MALE! ****! YOU BASTARD, YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT IT'D BE FUNNY HUH?! WELL NO ONE IS LAUGHING, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:45 pm

As smooth as a ghost, a hand is set on the waiter's shoulder. Despite all of the tension in the air and  literally almost everyone looking over at the commotion, one voice seems to be unaffected by it. It's soft; directed at the nervous wreck in uniform. "It's alright, finish helping her. I got your back, man." When he comes into view of both people, he is surprisingly smiling a very warm, and calm smile. Spencer hangs his jacket on the chair across from Clair. Already undone and in hand from where he was last sitting, Spencer sets down the holsters of Candy and Delilah so they balance on the back of the chair's cushion and hang low. As he sits down, he addresses the distressed girl. "You know, for someone that probably has as many enemies as I do, you leave your weapons easy to grab hold of while sitting. Try balancing the belt on the chair cushion behind your bottom. It makes them harder to see, easier to grab for you-" Spencer pulls out Delilah with ease, as his style requires Candy be in a more awkward position, and shows the girl the similar-though larger-weapon. "-and harder to grab for someone else." Spencer slides Delilah back into her holster.
"My holsters unlock to my touch but I still use the method because of the comfortable pull and, to be honest, out of habit." Spencer remembers the two times he has sat down and successfully saved himself with his weapons in the position they are in.
Back to top Go down
jones227

jones227

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:54 pm

Clair grinded her teeth for a moment as the young man took the seat across from her and placed his firearms on the cushion. Still slightly ticked off at the young waiter-boy, she let out a sigh before addressing the newcomer.
"I'll have you know that from this position, it only takes me a fraction of a second to remove my weapons-" At that moment, she pulled out her left handed peacemaker revolver from its holster, Retribution, and raised the silver-chrome 6" length gun in her hand, the blade that stretched from the near end of the muzzle down to the bottom of the hilt reflected the sun slightly towards Spencer. "-and use them accordingly....and besides, unless your White Fang-" Clair would speak the name with an audible hatred. "-then I don't see any threat....".
Clair would then holster her firearm and fold her arms, her tick back on her forehead and her face set in a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Damn-she's flexible... thinks Spencer when the girl quickly pulls her weapon from over her shoulder as quickly as she does.
The smile stays on the boy's lips but shrinks a little in the wake of expressing his opinion on the human race. His warmness does not fade, though.
"Take it from a boun'y hun'er. Humans are capable o' doing more evil than y'think. We can be horrible people if we wan' to. We could also be very unstable when you make us mad." Proof lies in front of him. "Most resort t' violence at the smalles' things." Spencer gestures with his eyes toward the weapon she just used. "Anger is blinding of sense." Spencer waves toward the waitress that had taken his order so she knows he switched spots and she brings over the coffee he ordered.
"Thank you, miss. You have been very professional." Spencer's smile returns fully and is directed at the lady before she leaves. Without putting anything in, Spencer sips the black coffee.
Back to top Go down
jones227

jones227

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Clair raised a brow slightly at the boy before shaking her head. 'And I thought Lazule was always talking in riddles...'.
Sighing for another moment, Clair finished off her tea before wiping her tea soaked arm. It had dried in the time that they'd talked and she didn't need to head back to the Academy smelling like she'd been bathing in a tea factory.
"I know that some humans can be just as bad as White Fang. But frankly, I'll just deal with them as I would with any criminal. Believe me when I say this, just because I intend to become a huntress does not mean I will only hunt those things.". Clair would say all this without looking at the boy as she was cleaning her arm. Those wipes she carried sure came in handy it seems.
'Damnit, I'll still stink. Screw it, anyone asks and I'll kick their ass...nosy 'classmates'. She'd think as she finally put away the wipes and placing them back into the small rucksack at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:54 pm

"My cousin mainly receives assignments dealin' with sentient persons. Generally, all you need to do is ask for 'em an' they'll give you more since not a lot of hun'ers wanna deal with anythin' other than their main target." Spencer sips his coffee. "Yeh still will only rarely get one dealin' with enemies that ain't Creatures o' Grimm and even less of a chance wi'the White Fang since they ain't jus' no ordinary threat that got on the wrong side o' the hun'er program.
Back to top Go down
jones227

jones227

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Scoffing, Clair shook her head and looked around at the streets once again. "Maybe so...but I more than anything just follow any lead I get." Clair then let out a sigh before closing her eyes and muttering under her breath: 'Lazule...'. Most would say she might be slightly obsessed with the person in question. Not that she noticed herself.
"So...what made you want to...defuse the situation with that busboy?". She asked as she re opened her sky blue eyes and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Spencer is about to make another hint toward his bounty hunting: 'Y'coul' say I do the same,' referring to following leads but something stops him. Something catches his eyes upon the girl's lips. Lazule? After automatically seeing something that is not his business, thanks to his detective-eye, the name gets slipped into his mind, thanks to his priority memory. A mystery for Spencer to solve. He does not get the chance though, and is pushed into another subject change before the name can be asked about.
"That guy there...he's a person jus' like you." While he speaks, Spencer gestures with his pointer finger on the hand holding the coffee mug, by the mug itself instead of the handle, toward the flustered employee and then toward the equally distressed girl. He can tell the girl is more distressed at her life itself, rather than a spilled drink. Her body language sings a tune that betrays her stormy disposition. And now Spencer looks into the girl's eyes, only looking away for a second every so often as he talks and then back to passively reading the girl.
"Lookin' at you, him, then e'eryone else lookin' back a'the both o' ya, y'coul' tell it wasn't gonna role up hill. Gravity don' work tha' way. Neither do people'nless they can see it happenin' and then correct it."
Back to top Go down
jones227

jones227

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:32 pm

Clair sighed as she took in his words and shook her head. "You are right...as much as I'd hate to admit it....just stress is all...needed sometime to wind down and I guess that spillage just made me snap." She then let out an empty chuckle before looking towards the streets again. "****...". Shaking her head once more, Clair turned towards him. "Sorry, but I have to ask. Why are you still here? You stopped me from throttling the boy and gave me a minuscule amount of information about yourself." She started, being forward and blunt. She never did enjoy not knowing of why someone was doing what ever. Made her anxious, nervous even."So forgive me if it sounds blunt...but why are you still sitting here?" Clair finished with a raised brow and her arms folded tightly. As she did, her crossed legs slowly swung.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Spencer shrugs while taking another sip of his coffee. "Two reasons, act'ally. One is because I, as a human being, simply cannot spout a few words and then leave like a guerrilla." Spencer realizes how that could sound different than his meaning and clarifies. "-The rebel kind-I mean. And the second reason is because I was by myself and I've always tried t' 'void bein' a loner, however I always seem to get pulled into it. I can't really speak for you, though. Perhaps you want to be alone with your thoughts of..Lazule-was their name?"
Back to top Go down
jones227

jones227

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:54 am

At the mention of his name, Clair's body stiffened up and she seemed to have a far off look in her eye for a moment before they went back to their cold stare. "He's an...old friend who I'm having trouble locating is all..." Clair then rubbed the back of her neck before continuing. "Anyways, I need to go...thank you for the chat, but I need to get going now. Guaranteed that someone in the Academy by now is trying to find me for one reason or another." She would hope that the little white lie there would just let her leave. Damn it did she hate other people figuring her out.
Grabbing her rucksack and throwing back on her coat, she adjusted her holsters before giving the guy a small wave as she turned, her face clouded with thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:24 am

The quick getaway and the fact that she wanted to avert his attention told Spencer that, That was a lie...
Spencer smirks into the coffee mug as he takes another small sip and then sighs. Muttering under his breath,"I always seem to end up in the company of myself..."
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:48 pm

He was sorry for the mess, he was sorry for the drama nor the situation intends but she does look familiar, fortunately he doesn't appear to be a suspicious person for that he himself would gradually see as such. A young man claiming to be a mercenary helped him out and his words seem to have calmed the lady down. The butler left for both of them to chat as he was grabbing a piece of cloth to wipe away the spilled tea on the floor which had stained a color different from its wooden boards. When the lady had left he came to thank Spencer for what he did, quite the Samaritan he was. He shows distinguished judgment perhaps someone he can relate to, he didn’t paid that much attention to their conversation but his moral statement was the only thing that he had come to notice.
He had seen him in Beacon; this guy is a student there.

Well its no surprise, students who wanted to become hunters are all here in vale and they are common and accepted, they sometimes even act as the city’s own defenders handling situations the police can’t handle. Compared to them he was just a common guy and it was perfect for him to be common.
“Thanks for helping me back there, I was careless..” He meant that… really.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Spencer is actually surprised that the guy came back to thank him. It is a pleasant gesture of respect for the guy to do so as the situation did not completely call for a return of favor with thanks. He looks up at the boy from his laid back position in the chair with his smirk.
"We all make mistakes. Judgin' from the speed a' which you' been workin', I'm surprise' you ain' made a few more. Takes some talen'-tha' does." Generally, it helps to notice more of the little things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)   Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun, shine....and cursing....(City Centre) [Open] (New to forum RP...so...yeah >.<)
Page 1 of 1