RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visiting the Family [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Bell looked surprised to see Kit and she breathed in as steadily as she could, rubbing her eyes and sniffing. She leaned in closer to Kit and clutched him tightly, trying to control the rest of her crying.

"I'm sorry," her muffled voice said. "I got scared..."

"Bell?" Liseran's panicked voice called as she and Cheshire hurried back. Bell lifted her head.

"Mama!" she said trying to hold back tears. Bell immediately stood up and ran over to them, hugging Liseran and Cheshire. Liseran stooped down.

"Bell! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Liseran said with a worried expression.

Bell hugged her tightly. "I thought you all left me..."

"What?" Liseran said as if such thing wad incomprehendable. She held Bell tightly and began to cradle her. "Oh, sweetie, Mama and Papa would never leave you...never. Even Kit is here for you. We're a family, remember?"

Bell nodded as she hugged Liseran tighter. "Like the  big dumpling family?"

"Exactly," Liseran said hushing her. She turned to the two. "Bell gets nightmares here and there. Sometimes it causes her to panic."

Liseran stroked the little girl's hair.

"I love you all," Bell said sadly as she finally lifted her head. "Mama...Papa...Kit..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:48 pm

"And we all love you Bell," Cheshire said reassuringly, crouching beside her and petting her head. "We'll never leave you Bell. You're our precious daughter. The same goes for Kit. Right Kit?"

Kit stared nervously for a while before nodding.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Bell looked at everyone before smiling and hugging Liseran again.

"I'm glad..." Bell murmured. "I never want to leave any of you..."

Liseran kissed Bell on her head and breathed out. "Well, it looks like we're all worn out for today. We can rest a bit more here or would you all like to go back now?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:16 pm

"Whatever my two favorite girls want," Cheshire replied. He glanced back at Kit.

"I-I don't really care," Kit replied coyly. "Whatever makes Bell happy, I guess."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Liseran looked at the her wrist watch and nodded.

"Well, it is getting a little late..." she said. "And Bell's sleepy, so I guess we should go."

Bell lifted up her head sadly.

"Will we come here again?" she asked. "I really like it here."

Liseran nuzzles Bell in a motherly manner. "Of course, sweetie. We can visit Promise Fields any time." And then, looking at the two, "Alright, gentlemen. Let's pack up."

It only took a few minutes to tidy up, though there was a considerable amount of leftovers (Liseran liked to cook in bulk). The drive back was steady enough and Bell had even fallen asleep again in her seat, her head slightly rested on Kit's. The cottage was still empty when they arrived. Liseran left the car first and scooped up Bell into her arms.

"I'll take her to her room," Liseran told Cheshire as she pecked his cheek. "Thanks again for doing all this. I hope Kit had a good time despite everything."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:34 pm

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that," Cheshire murmured as he lifted up Kit onto his back. The younger faunus had apparently drifted to sleep along with Bell. "Just look at him. He doesn't even get this tired after drills. He must have had more fun than he had his entire life."

Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Liseran smiled.

"I'm glad," she said. "Bell's room is this way. There are twin beds there, if you'd like to put Kit there as well. Then I can work on dinner or something."

Liseran eventually made her way to the little girl's room. Though most nights, Bell slept next to her Mama, Liseran had the spare guest room turned into Bell's own room. It was a light lilac color and and there were two twin beds there which had originally been for guests. It was still relatively empty since Bell had just arrived the day before, but the beds were ready made, one pink and one blue. Liseran laid Bell down on the pink one, adorned with large Dango pillows on each side and tucked her in, kissing her on the cheek.

"Sleep well, my darling," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Cheshire placed Kit on the empty bed and tucked him in. He stared at him for a while before standing up and walked towards Liseran.

"It's been a long time since I've seen Kit act like an actual kid like this," Cheshire whispered in monotone so not to disturb them. "He must have really enjoyed himself... I guess you girls just have that effect on guys like us."
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Liseran smiled sheepishly.

"Well, you two affect us greatly as well," she said hugging him. "Bell doesn't have any friends her age at the moment, see. I'm glad she at least has someone like Kit and a father like you to take care of her."

Liseran pressed her head against Cheshire's chest. "It's so nice...this family of ours. Thank you for giving it to me."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Cheshire wrapped his arms around Liseran, holding her close to him as if he had no intention of ever letting go.

"You were the one I should thank," Cheshire murmured, "You were to one who gave me this family. You were the one who showed me what it's like to love again after all these years. I love you Liseran. I love you and Bell with all my heart. You gave me purpose. You are my purpose. I want to have this family and I want it to continue growing. I love you Liseran. With all my heart I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Family [closed]   Visiting the Family [closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Family [closed]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8