RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverJian

SilverJian

Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic Empty
PostSubject: Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic   Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:49 am

Name: Septimus “Sepp” Mijovic

Species: Human

Symbol:
Spoiler:

Appearance: Sepp has curly shaggy dirty blond hair which he rarely combs and soft Green eyes. He wears grey skinny jeans tucked into black combat boots and a simple black v neck t-shirt a solid white zip up hoodie and a dark grey jacket over that. Sepp is 5’5” and 115 lbs. He’s lanky and unimposing and not particularly strong but he’s not weak either. He has enough strength to get by as average and not have any issue with usual tasks. He is usually seen with headphones in his ears and a his hood up over his head in an attempt to hide from the world

Face Claim:
Spoiler:

History: Septimus doesn’t exactly have a history, his parents are still alive and they’re not poor and he had to go through some struggle like a lot of his classmates seem to have. Septimus is just a normal timid boy; he was bullied a lot by his classmates because of his timid nature which made him an easy target. His pacifism only added to the amount of bullying since the bullies knew they could get away with it. He went through his old schools getting moved around since the Councillors at his school recommended it to get him away with the bullying instead of actually dealing with the bullying so he doesn’t trust adults to help with his problems now and keeps them all to himself. Sepp came from Signal to Beacon with the express purpose of becoming one of the greatest Hunters that would be known to be able to take on even thr strongest Grimm so no one else had to die ever again to the Grimm.

Personality: Sepp is a very timid and shy, yet extremely sweet and caring boy. He has a strong sense of trying to protect others. He prefers to remain silent and let the others take charge. Sepp is very Pacifistic by nature and hates fighting even to stand up for himself but will come out of his shell a little to try and defend others but it generally doesn't succeed due to his nature many don’t find him very threatening and just laugh him off. Sepp has a great hatred for Grimm for no apparent reason other than what they are. He turns into a different person when fighting Grimm. He becomes very violent and cold towards the Grimm but protecting others is still his biggest concern. You’ll usually find Sepp with headphones in and his hood up trying to stay out of the sights of bullies.

Strength: Sepp is extremely compassionate will try and help people if he sees them sad or hurt. He is an excellent Marksman due to his extended time practicing with MoD and has a good feel for how it works. Sepp works very well with others due to him not wanting to rock the boat.  His pistols and Sniper give him excellent mid to long range combat. Sepp never found a need for a large amount of strength or stamina since he usually ends fights with Grimm quickly with a couple of bullets and in turn has focused all he can on his speed and agility to be able to maneuver at maximum efficiency.

Weakness: Due to Sepp's use of his guns he has received no hand to hand training and minimal close combat training and has only a base understanding of how to use his knife in combat. Due to Sepp's pacifistic nature he is extremely reluctant to fight anything other than Grimm preferring to find a peaceful solution or just give in completely and bow to the others wishes. Due to Sepp's unwillingness to rock the boat sometimes he will follow orders against better judgement out of fear or being criticized or ostracised.

Semblance: Grants Sepp the ability to use a telekinetic push of everything within a 10 foot radius of him, the heavier or denser the object the more of his aura it takes up and he can localize the force if needed to focus on a single object or leave it to an AoE with a substantially weaker force. In time of great distress (Abject terror or other emotional distress) Sepp can increase the force to a tremendous amount, enough to knock down trees, but after the push he is totally drained of energy and lucky to be able to remain conscious. The smaller the AoE and force along with the lighter or less density an object has will not drain Sepp as much as a large AoE or stronger force or Heavier or denser object will drain him more.

WEAPON

Name: MoD: Mark of Death

Weapon I

Primary Form: Dual Pistols with dust bullets (Fire, ice, lightning, kinetic, wind) Matte grey metal with a black kraton grip on the sides of the handle. When using dust bullets the muzzle glows brightly, color depends on dust type (red fire, Whitish blue ice, yellow lightning, purple kinetic, dull greyish white wind)

Secondary Form: High Impact Sniper Rifle created by combining two pistols and adding extra attachments such as a stock, scope, etc. Most if not all attachments collapsible with dust bullets (Fire, ice, lightning, kinetic, wind) Matte grey metal with a black kraton grip on the sides of the handle, stock is only a frame for support which you can see straight through as it is hollow except for what would be the edges on a normal stock. When using dust bullets the muzzle glows brightly, color depends on dust type (red fire, Whitish blue ice, yellow lightning, purple kinetic, dull greyish white wind)

History: Mod was a very simple design at first until Sepp modified the hell out of it making every part customizable. To which a family member joked that the thing was so heavily modified that he should just call the thing mod. Sepp carries the guns in holsters he wears under his hoodie for quick access. Sepp also keeps them there so he can cross his arms and pull the left gun out with his right hand and vice versa in what he likes to call “Gunslinger style.” Sepp can disassemble and reassemble his gun extremely quickly, which comes in handy when turning his Sniper Rifle into pistols mid combat if something gets too close. Sepp carries around a large assortment of extra clips of ammo and mods for his gun (Bi-pod for long period Sniping, different scopes depending on the range, silencers, etc.) He usually carries clips on his belt and the rest of the mods in his jacket pockets. The weapon later got the name Mark of Death due to Sepp’s precision with them. What’s unique about his weapon is instead of something that can transition from one thing to another it has to be assembled and disassembled.

Weapon II

Only Form: Serrated Combat Knife

History: A plain combat knife Sepp uses if he runs out of bullets or if he has to cut himself out of something, usually reserved as a last ditch weapon. Bought it from a store a few years back.

Last edited by SilverJian on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic   Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Alright, only a few things here.

I would like to see more brought out in the strengths and weaknesses rather than just having a list of them. Try and explain why he has these traits or so on so forth.

As for the semblance, I'm iffy on it, as I'm pretty sure aura can't be hardened, or in even removed from the body in this case.

Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

PostSubject: Re: Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic   Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Yeah my friend gave me the idea for the Semblance. That's always what I have trouble with the most. I know the Auro is a projection of the soul and therefore personality and I'm having trouble thinking of something that fits his timid nature or urge to protect. Any input or ideas on that part would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

PostSubject: Re: Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic   Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:57 pm

If it's okay with you guys I'm gonna leave the semblance as it is until I think of another or another is suggested that I like so I don't have hole in the text.
Back to top Go down
SilverJian

SilverJian

PostSubject: Re: Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic   Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:07 pm

I changed the semblance and would appreciate some thoughts/review of it.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic   Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 pm

The semblance seems fine as you have it now. Good balance of power and weaknesses. I will +1 your character. Sorry for the long delay!
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic   Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Approved! 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic   Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Septimus "Sepp" Mijovic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: