RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Minty blinked at first. Then blushed. Then blushed heavier, and buried her face in her hands. What's happening with Fanta... She's being weird... she panicked to herself and instinctively shifted her arms to cover her intimate parts, mouth opening and closing as if a desire to speak without kissing Fanta arose, but it was futile.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Looking at her weirdly, Fanta looks sad at her reaction, slowly moving away and starting to pack her underwear away, "Sorry..." As she does so, she slowly goes and picks up the grenades dejectedly, "Shall we go back to the others? Just ignore me if you like.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:46 am

Without a warning, Minty fired out her arm to take tight hold of Fantasia's wrist, not letting go as her other hand dropped to reveal eyes close to tears. Unable to come closer to the girl but at the same time unable to distance herself, she shook for a moment, waiting until Fanta was looking at her before mouthing.

"Explain."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 am

Looking at her weirdly, Fanta goes into a long and biological description, finally ending with, "A-And that is why I am in love with you, and have for ages..." Moving to wipe her tears, she stops at the last second, as if to make sure it is okay.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:16 am

More flustered than ever before, Minty slowly pulled Fantasia closer and hugged her against her belly, holding the catgirl in place while she let everything she said settle in and make sense. After a while, she relaxed the hold and pulled the girl up face to face with her, moving in to kiss her, A deep, soundless silence resided in their lips as Minty didn't speak with her Aura and released Fantasia, letting the girl keep talking as she wished, the kiss being a sign of acceptance of her feelings, even if innocent and not entirely certain.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:50 pm

"I am going to be honest. I have no idea where this puts us. Like are we going out, just friends, never talking again or..?" Only just remembering about her lowered strap, Fantasia quickly sorts it out before looking at Minty for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Minty looked at Fantasia blankly for a moment before shrugging shyly and kissing the girl again. "I don't want to never talk to you again. I don't know myself. Would anything change if we were going out?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:17 pm

"E-Eventually we would..." Blushing, she stops in her tracks before saying, "Otherwise no. I mean, it apparently looks we are a c-couple already..." Flushed all the more, she breaks the hug, running off but first saying to her, "Sorry this is making me feel all the more funny can we continue later?" With that, she aims straight for Vivian.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Before Minty could add anything, Fantasia dashed off towards the armless catgirl. Kind of dazed by all of the events, the bovine started nervously adjusting her bra before she would step out from behind the rocks.

That, of course, was thwarted by Aphelion crash-landing right beside her.

As the sand flew all around in a slight explosion, Minty backed up against the rock and covered her face with her arms, eyes closed tightly, already prepared for something to hit her. Nothing came even close as the martial artist simply sat on the ground and looked at her, "Hey, 'sup?" he asked.

The Faunus simply moved further away from him and shakily raised her right arm, waving him away as if to say that nothing was up, or maybe asking him to go.

"This all was interesting, you know? I sort of sneaked up on you when Fantasia was explaining it and I heard that apparently you two weren't a couple. You seemed really confused though... anything I could help with?" Aphelion asked, fixating his eyes on the bovine's, who at first responded by nervously shaking her head before slowing down and, after putting on a thoughtful face, reconsidering.

Picking up a rock from the ground, she started scratching her response on the boulder.

"Scared."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Noticing Fanta approaching, Vivian smiled.  "Welcome back.  You spent quite a bit of time behind those rocks, y'know.  Someone might get a bit suspicious about what you could have been doing over there with her." she said with a smirk, looking around for Aph, but not mentioning his disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Tripping at Vivian's words, after a few seconds she gets back up, "Funnily enough... I asked Minty if she would be my girfriend..." Taking one of the darts from her leg, she swaps it to spoonform and starting to dig near Vivian, "Also... I feel funny... Its like being hot... And I keep thinking of y-you and Aphelion back before... I don't like it! How do I get rid of it..?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:33 pm

"Do I frighten you?" Aphelion asked, expression dropping, "I came down here because you seemed confused about... relationships... I'm not an expert on love but I guess I can like, tell you some things..." he said.

Minty shook her head and crossed out her earlier word, replacing it with a phrase.

"What is love?"

Aphelion scratched his head before laughing quietly, "Yeah... Your friend confused me with her explanation too... Love is..." he started before pausing for a moment. Minty cocked her head curiously, watching him search for the right words, "Love is when you care for someone very much... You want the best for her and you want her to be happy... even if it hurts you..." he finally decided.

The bovine processed his words before starting to write again.

"Does she feel like that?"

"Most likely. It seemed to me that you were more than friends. Maybe... maybe you were a couple without realizing it..." he finally decided.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:46 pm

"Sex usually works for me."  Vivian answered without hesitation.  "But, I don't know if that would work if they were a girl...  So, if not, you're kinda screwed."  She chuckled at her own horrible pun, before lying back in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:56 pm

"I can't have sex with anyone! Minty must be my first and only..." Looking around, she blushes slightly, "I can't take this! C-Can you stroke my ears with your feet ? Will that work?" Offering her head afterwards, she places it by her feed expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:18 pm

"What now?"

"I dunno. You two were pretty close already. I think you should let Fantasia take the reigns. Unless you don't trus-"

Aphelion was cut off by a splash of sand at his face. With slightly puffed cheeks, Minty quickly wrote.

"I trust her."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes."

"Then go to her, quick, lest she goes to Vivian for comfort and you lose her!"

Eyes darting open, Minty quickly scrambled to her feet and ran after Fanta.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:18 pm

"I mean, you don't have to.  You could just wait it out, I suppose.  But...  That could take a while.  Maybe even days.  Or, do it with her, and hope that it works."  Not seeming to mind the somewhat strange request, Vivian shook her feet in the air to get as much sand off as possible, before moving them onto Fanta's ears and rubbing them between her toes.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:11 pm

"T-Thing is... I don't think she'd want to do it.." Purring contently, she lowers her voice so only the two can hear, "I mean... S-Sure I have d-done things regarding her chest... I mean, she's a cow Faunus right? It's kinda obvious they require milking... I mean, I-I've done that before... B-But that's the furthest we have been.. I don't even know how it'd work... I mean, in the books it always has a boy and girl..." Blushing profusely, she makes sure to avert her eyes from looking up towards Vivian's face , looking up at the sky, "So... Yeah. I mean, she's innocent, and I don't want to force myself on her just because I feel like this.. It'd be wrong and I'd hate myself forever. And I won't betray her having just worked up the courage to ask her out."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Minty stopped running as soon as she saw Fanta being footpetted by Vivian. Slight tears started forming on her face as she very, very quietly starting making her way back, trying not to burst out into tears at the seemingly missed opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:49 pm

Spotting Minty running over, as she stops and starts moving away, Fanta jumps up with a, "Sorry be back in a second I am going to go see why she is running~" All said in one blur of a sentence. Sprinting over, she glomps her, hands having gone around her bikini bottom subconsciously, "Where you going~? We were waiting for you~ D-Did you think about what we are going to do.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:49 am

Minty looked at Fanta sadly and kissed her, "You said you wanted to be with me but you were playing with that girl instead." she said, slightly accusingly.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sighing as he watched them hug from afar, Aphelion squatted down to leap with his Aura, adjusting in mid air to land as close to Vivian as he could, causing sand to fly up and spread out.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:54 pm

If she had arms, Vivian would have shielded her face.  Instead, she took the full force of the flying sand, closing her eyes and making a 'pffbfbft' sound.  "Gah.  Hey Aph.  See anything good over there?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:57 pm

"Yup, in more ways than one." Aphelion laughed and threw his shirt off, using it as a cloth to wipe the sand from Vivian's face and other areas, "Sorry about the crash landing. You wanna go into the water for a bit? I can hold you up if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:32 am

"S-She was trying to help!" Going straight on the defensive, she raises her hands as if to protect herself, "S-She a-apparently has had this feeling before, s-so I asked how to get rid of it..." Moving her head down to rest on Minty's chest, her cat ears twitch as she listens to her heartbeat, "I'm sorry if I upset you."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:54 am

"That sounds like a good idea, but I can walk in there.  At least, for a little bit."  Vivian glanced at the water, before looking up at him.  "Oooor, you can carry me on your shoulders.  I think that would be more fun!"  She raised her stumps in the air with the word 'fun', as if to emphasize it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:01 am

"It's okay..." Minty said quietly, kissing Fanta, "It's okay... the guy said we should spend some time together... I thought you left from me to her..." she explained further, hugging Fanta tightly against her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aphelion laughed softly when Vivian raised her stumps, "Your stumps look so cute, like a little kid!" he exclaimed before squatting down and leading her legs against his shoulders, "I'll do my best then."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:53 pm

"The guy said!? H-H-He was there!?" Being hugged, she quickly breaks it as she grabs a grenade from her bag, holding it with her tail while heading straight for Aphelion, obviously on a warpath as she lets out a loud growling, "You. You watched us get changed! Y-Y-You looked at M-M-Minty when she was n-n-n-naked!" Seething, she goes straight over and tries to punch Aphelion straight in the jaw, though considering her lack of muscle, it'd hardly hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Shortly after securing her seat on Aph's shoulders, Vivian noticed the incoming fist, which was headed straight for Aph.  Which would most likely cause her to fall.  Quickly, she moved her foot into the path of Fanta's fist, using her semblance to make an aura shield around it, which would result in a similar feeling to punching a brick, if she didn't stop herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]   The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The group of friends (And Fades) [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next