RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training gone wrong [CLOSED]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Adel giggled as Natasha pushed her head down towards her chest (with no resistance of course). "Ill have to clean well, you dirty girl." She said with glee as she began to lick and caress the shorter girls chest making little grunts and moans every once in awhile while doing so, before suddenly breaking away for a second and giving an evil grin; Adelaide activated her semblence and brought her transparent tails into existence, using them to pull the rest of the clothing off of Natalie and herself while she placed her head back between Natalie's breasts, pulling away only once more to say. "I really hope you aren't afraid of me being a little bit rough." and proceeding to giggle once more.
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Natasha's face turned red as she tried to hold back her moans. The stimulation was making her hot under the collar. She threw her head back and wiggled around some, feeling some heat building up down under. She was a little relieved as she finally broke away, letting her head down in time to see the multiple tails come into existence. "Oh." was all she purred as she let the tails peel off the reminder of her cloths.

Natasha let out a sigh of pleasure, enjoying the feeling of being completely freed from her clothes. "Wouldn't have it any other way." the sentence was broke up in two, gasping a little at the return of Adel's mouth to her chest; however, Natasha was starting to crave a little more than foreplay. "Now... why don't you show me how you use those things." There was a smile on her face as she felt her own hand slip down under Adel's waist line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Adelaide snapped her head back and yelped at the sudden contact, hearing the rest of what Natasha had to say she giggled once more. "Oh you mean, these things?" She said as she had her real tail boop the smaller girl (who she was still holding) on the nose. "Well if you insist" Adel said in a jokingly snarky tone before sending up two of the tales and wrapping them around Natasha's stomach, now suspended in the air Adelaide dropped her from her arms slowly and backed away, sending three more of the tales up and rubbing her "friend" with them in all the right places.
"You told me you like it rough, so I'm not going to bother with any more foreplay, you ready?" She asked, devilish grin still plastered to her face.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Natasha's hand continued its work on the surprised Adel as she took note of how sensitive she was to just a little stimulation. Natasha gave the tail that bop her on the nose a small nip. "Go on, give it to me." She was begging at this point while her hand continued it's soft stimulation, but soon it was forced out as Adel lifted her a little higher with two tails.

Being suspended in the air was quite a change for Natasha. When she had come in control, she gave Natalie's body a bit of a boost, but her body was still a little tired. While Adel was the one holding her in the air, Natasha was the one trying to stay balanced. The challenged became just a little bit tougher as Adel's tails began assaulting her body.

The moans were almost uncontrollable as the tails rubbed on her chest and other regions. The smile on Natasha's face said it all. Natasha was slowly becoming tilted in the air as she struggled to stay up. "C-come o-o-n. S-st-top teasing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:24 pm

"Once again, if you insist." Adelaide said, her smile still as evil as before.  
She pulled Natasha in close for one more intense kiss, before letting herself fall to the ground with the smaller girl on top of her, moaning and giggling she flipped the other girl around, using her tails to bind her hands.
It faded to black.

The next morning Adelaide would be asleep spooning Natasha in the bed of a bedroom in a crappy motel, snoring loudly and gripping the smaller girl like a teddy bear from time to time.

Last edited by snaketicus on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Natalie stirred in her slumber. Her brain was so exhausted that even with the a loud snoring next to her, she could only fidget around just a little. As she slow began to regain her consciousness, the first apparently thing was a terrible aching in her lower body. It seemed to radiate from her hip region. She let out a small moan as she rolled in towards the source of snoring, still to tired to realize that she was laying in bed with someone else.

Natalie slowly began to regain her mind as she soon realized the loud noise that was keeping her awake was coming from something right next to her. Slowly, her dreary eye's opened back up. She slowly came to realize that she was cuddled up to the chest of a much larger person than herself. She was speechless as her eyes rose up to see Adel, her sparring partner from last night. It took a few moments for her brain to put two and two together. "No..." She whimpered softly. This had been her first time, and she completely missed it, and to someone she doesn't even know. She let out a cry and tried to push herself out of the giant monkey's grip, but ultimately failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Adelaide rolled around a bit when she felt the smaller girl try to push her off of her, before slowly opening her eyes in the way that someone about to deal with something stressful does when she heard Natalie begin to cry.
She stretched and yawned, taking her arms off of the crying girl before sitting up and slowly beginning to realize where that sound was coming from, she looked over to the still naked girl and gave her a concerned look before tugging on her slightly.
"Hey Natalie are you okay, what's wrong?" Adel asked Nat before leaning over her arms crossed to look into her eyes, wondering what could have happened that had brought the saucy and wild girl she had spent a very good night with to tears.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Natalie continued to squirm against Adel's hold. "Let me go!" She was growing more frantic as she struggled, the tears had began building up in her eyes. "Let me go! Let me go!" She kept pushing, but soon she began loosing her strength. She continued her chant, but soon her voice gave way, and turned into nothing but a whimper.

"Why... why did she have to do this..." Natalie was choked up on tears while she mumbled, hating her curse to live with Natasha inside of her. By now, she had curled her head into Adel's chest, just feeling ashamed that she wasn't able to control Natasha. "P-please... let me go... I just... I want to go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Adelaide looked horrified at Natalie's display, she never expected a classy one night stand to turn into some crazy meltdown. "Please at least tell me what's wrong, I mean did you not enjoy last night or something?" She said sadly as she started rubbing Natalie's scalp soothingly, still wondering who this "she" was.
"I'm sorry if i did anything wrong." Is the last thing Adel said before taking her hands off of Natalie and sitting herself up at the end of the bed, feeling quite guilty in.... whatever it was she had done as the early morning sun glinted off of her sweaty body through the closed blinds.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Natalie didn't want to say what it was that was wrong with her. She couldn't say it. What if her secret got out that she had the soul of a murder inside of her. Natalie, even while being held by and soothed, attempted at least, by someone, felt alone. There was no one that would have to deal with a demon inside of them that just wanted to make her miserable.

As Adel drew away from her, Natalie was reduced to a sniveling little girl. She just laid still, trying to calm her cries before she rose up with her hand holding the blanket up over her chest. Weakly, she looked around for her clothes, seeing them strewn in a corner. She attempted her best to keep cover, she hung her legs over the side of the bed, still feeling the aching and soreness echoing through her lower body.

On wobbling legs, she shuffled over to the pile of cloth, only to have her spirit broken even more. Her shirt was practically torn in two and her bra was no where in sight. She fell onto her knees before rolling back onto her rear end, curling up as the frustration boiled over again. She buried her head in her knees as he began to cry again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Adelaide sighed and looked solemnly at the floor for a few moments, still wondering what was wrong as the girl attempted too put her clothes back on, seeing her just breakdown and start crying she rose her head and got out of the bed (still naked) to kneel down next too the smaller girl, putting her left hand on her back. "Hey it's okay, just tell me what's wrong and maybe i can help you." Adel said to Natalie in a sweet, Motherly tone as she rubbed the girls back.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:06 pm

The tears continued to flow when she felt Adel's hand rub on her back, causing her to shiver. "P-please.... just.... just stop..." Her hands wrapped around her knees as she finally broke down. "You.... you took my first time...." She had to pause after admitting it, taking a breath while she sobbed. "An-... And it wasn't even my choice... All because of that damn bitch!" She didn't even care that she was telling someone that there was something wrong with her. She was just so frustrated and upset that she couldn't hold it back. "She... she wants to ruin my life... and she won't stop at anything... I-I... I just want to di-" The word stuck in her mouth. She couldn't bring herself to say it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:13 pm

"Y-you lost your virginity LAST NIGHT?" Adelaide asked in a surprised way as she continued to attempt to calm the hysterical girl down with her gentle motions, the two still naked in the morning sunlight coming in through the window in a scattered pattern from the cheap motel blinds.
"N-Natalie... do you have... multiple personalities?" The tall girl asked the short as she continued to cry, her question ringing through her own ears as she asked it, afraid to overstep her bounds even though she had made love to the girl infront of her.
"I'm really sorry Natalie..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training gone wrong [CLOSED]   Training gone wrong [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training gone wrong [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2