RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karasu(done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu

Karasu(done) Empty
PostSubject: Karasu(done)   Karasu(done) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:40 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Karasu Gincrow

Species: human

Symbol: her symbol is a crow sitting on the branch of a dead tree.

Appearance:
Karasu is a slender tall girl standing as a height of six feet and weights 119 lbs. She has glimmering silver eyes and a nearly perfect smile. Her hair is a long ocean blue with her bands running in strands down her face and a ponytail that is wrapped around a large gold ring.

Karasu wears very free flowing clothes, first is a purple and white snake patterned scurf. Then a long black short bell sleeved shirt. Around her waist is a crimson obi, lastly is her long purple snake patterned cargo pants. A long hooded black cloak drapes over her shoulders, which seems to blow off of her when entering a fight.

During classes she is seen in the required school uniform with addition to her scarf.  

History:
Kakasu was born in to a very definitional family her father a cheating abusive alcoholic. Her mother was the kind caring woman but was the type that didn't want to leave men like her father. So Karasu grew up struggling not to help her family but to get herself out. by the time she was 10 she had it in her head that all men were like her father always cheating or looking to hurt woman.

School was the only thing Karasu had going for her it was the only place she was herself and was the one place she could escape the dangers of her home. She was the top of her classes at Signal well secretly working on Karitoru.

Then her freshman year of high school she had come home to her father beating on her mother and as she comes in he turned on her with a broken bottle. Karasu doesn't remember what happened next for she had started to storm and the thunder sent her into a panic attack that caused her to go unconscious.    

When she woke up she was in a hospital bed. The doctors explained that some classmates from school had fallowed her home and when they heard the commotion they called the police. The police then told her that her mother was going to have to be taken into mental care and her father was being charged with assault.

Now was Kara thought her life was over she had no relative none she knew of at least and the only other option was to but her into a foster home until she graduated but then a letter come in with a plan ticket and application to Beacon. And with little to no other option Karasu set her sights on Beacon but instead of taking the plan she sold the ticket and gave the money for her mother’s treatments.

It had taken her three years to travel to Death city and in that time Karasu was able to train to control her powers and ability's but still her Astraphobia gives her trouble.

Personality: Karasu is much laid back and carefree, not commenting on much or becoming involved in situations that don't involve her directly, unless persuaded to do otherwise or if challenged directly. She can also be a deceptively cunning and serious side when the situation warrants it.

She is usually a calm and collected person that will listen to reason even in a fight but she does have a short temper and the small things that she hates will instantly set her off.

Kara tends to toy with her opponents letting them think they have an upper hand or that she is weaker then she seems.
Karasu suffers severely from Astraphobia an extreme fear of thunder and lightning

Strengths: Extremely fast
Cunning
Intelligent  

Weaknesses:
Physical strength
Takes a bit for her to get serious
Astraphobia

Semblance: Phasing like a phantom she can effortlessly phase through any object like a tree building structure or a traps, She however does not use these when being attacked directly for there is a 30 second delay between each phase attempt. she can also affect her weapons. Karasu's aura is a violet color and has a sent like strawberry's.
WEAPON

Name:Karitoru

Primary Form:  is swords with a long black metal handle and no guard and a blade that is 30ins long then  makes two 90 degree angles, forming a hook like shape it  has its cutting edge on the inside of the angles like a reversed edge sword.

Secondary Form: The metal handle extends to become a long bladed pole arm like scythe or War hammer using the blunt end as a hammer and cutting edge as a scythe. The weapon can change into this form with the key word “Reap”

Tertiary Form: The pole arm handle splits in two and reveals a long 20 foot chain. Turning one half into a longer version of the sword form and long pole like spear. The weapon can change into this form with the key word “Reap”.

Last edited by Karasu on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Karasu(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu(done)   Karasu(done) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 pm

I would like it if you fixed your grammar and punctuation throughout the profile as it helps us and anyone else who reads it be able to read it more clearly. You're also going to need more detail on the semblance and weapon and probably define astraphobia, for those too lazy to look it up.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu(done)   Karasu(done) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:44 pm

ok well I put it through word hopefully is corrections make it readable if not i'll go through it in more detail

and I hope that helps with the Semblance and doesn't sound godmoding. as for weapon I want through and added a few things but don't see how I can describe it any better.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Karasu(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu(done)   Karasu(done) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:55 pm

https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t645-lunalynn-zather Here's a good example of how to describe the phasing part well. Also in your semblance you say she has speed, after image, and phasing. You'll need to choose one.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu(done)   Karasu(done) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:21 pm

ok thanks that really helped I'm done and I like it even better now
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Karasu(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu(done)   Karasu(done) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Looks okay to me. Approved +1
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Karasu(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu(done)   Karasu(done) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:20 pm

I've only noticed a few capitalization errors, but nothing else so I'll give you this. +1 Approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karasu(done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasu(done)   Karasu(done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karasu(done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Creation :: Approvals :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: