RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reforming the lost team (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Reforming the lost team (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Reforming the lost team (Closed)   Reforming the lost team (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Fionn walked down the shimmering streets of Vale, glistening in that special sort of sunlight that only comes out the day after it rains; and rain it did yesterday, if not only to set a dramatic scene when Fionn and the other scraps of ACCLM (which pretty much consisted of Chelsea, Chelsea, and more Chelsea) had heard the shocking news, that their team leader was alive and recovering from serious injuries at his fathers medical clinic; of course Fionn being Fionn immediately called bullshit and decided to do the obvious thing and research, so as the new leader of Chelsea (and after a while some other girl named Elizabeth) he set out on a crusade to find out whether or not Roy was truly alive... that was quickly ended when he called Roy's dad and asked.  
"Hey are you Roy Attenwood's old man?"  
"Oh awesome, does he happen to be, y'know, alive?"  
"Wow that's great to hear!"  
These were of course the events that lead to him and his army of three walking down the shimmering streets of the city to get to the address that was the Clinic where their ex-leader currently rested so as to heal his wounds.  
"Hey guys, I think that's it right there." Fionn said pointing to the building with the aforementioned address and very clearly the words "clinic" written on it.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Reforming the lost team (Closed)   Reforming the lost team (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:34 am

"Let me get this straight," Liz said, continuing a conversation she had been having during the walk to the clinic, "you thought your team leader was dead, and you didn't think that one of the first things you should have done was call his family and check? Really." Liz just held her head in her right hand as she continued to twirl her parasol in her left. I can't believe I'm with these people.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Reforming the lost team (Closed)   Reforming the lost team (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:48 pm

"E-er...well...in all fairness, I would've," the hybrid would mutter, glancing quickly at the other girl walking along. She looked toward the ground after saying this. "B-but...um, well, I never did get his contact information, let alone his family's... Didn't exactly know him for that long. I thought about asking his friend, since they went back in their history and seemed close enough and he was in the team too, but he...kinda...seemed to disappear after Roy took off..." A delicate hand would lift, brushing a strand of hair behind the right human ear. After this was done the crossbreed would tilt her head upwards the slightest bit, looking at Fionn out of the corner of her eye as she stopped herself in front of the clinic. "...Wait, but you apparently had his dad's number...? Why, um...why didn't you call him, like...a month ago or something instead of recently?"
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Reforming the lost team (Closed)   Reforming the lost team (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:44 pm

"Because I just found it two weeks ago, and when I called the first time his dad told me that he had been kidnapped or something, I couldn't tell either of you because it began too tie into my Merc work a bit when i started looking for answers, sadly I couldn't find any until we got that note in the mail." Fionn said in a bit of a stern tone before putting his arm around Chelseas shoulder. "But even though I couldn't find anything until now it seems fates smiled on us, so let's go in there and cheer Roy up." He said happily, trying too inspire Chelsea to be a bit less socially awkward as they stepped inside the building and walked up too a little counter and rung a bell sitting on said counter.
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Reforming the lost team (Closed)   Reforming the lost team (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:52 am

Roy's father, who insisted on working the front desk of the clinic some days, smiled as they came in.

"He's in the back, he just got back from fixing his weapon. Bastards broke the spearhead."

Angus, Roy's father, shook his head.

"I'm sure he'll want to fill you in himself. He's had a tough time of things, and his arm is busted. Should heal up fairly quickly, though."

Roy was in the back, applying a whetstone to his spear. He was considering adding a rifle to the end that didn't have the head. That was neither here nor there, at the moment. When they walked into the back room, which was a store room with a spartan looking living chamber tacked on, they would see Roy awkwardly balancing his spear with his knees, trying to sharpen the head. Cutting his finger, he cursed under his breath.

He would sigh as they walked into the room.

"Sorry for vanishing...guess I have some explaining to do, huh?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Reforming the lost team (Closed)   Reforming the lost team (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Falling silent as soon as she felt a light contact upon her shoulder, Chelsea gave a low mutter in her foreign language, a light shade of crimson spreading across her features all the while. She never exactly handled compliments or close contact too well, the moments that she decided to deal with it normally scarce. As a result, she gave an awkward shrug that would be followed by a slight squirm, moving herself from her new leader's arm grasp. Once she had done so she tucked the bottom half of her face within her scarf as if it were a mask, slipping both hands of hers within the pockets of her jeans all the while. Despite the awkwardness that she may or may not have produced, she continued on to agree with Fionn's words, giving a bashful nod in the process.

After this happened, she simply followed suit as the lad walked up to the front counter, the appearance of an older man soon following. Once he had spoke about Roy's whereabouts, she would simply trail after the other two as they walked into the room that they were directed to, finding herself able to physically glance at the blonde afar within a few moments. Rather than speaking on her own, she shifted her gaze between Fionn and Liz, seeing if they had something to say.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Reforming the lost team (Closed)   Reforming the lost team (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Liz decided not to bother asking Fionn anymore questions, instead shifting her attention to Chelsea. Liz had thought she had learned to deal with socially awkward people, but this girl took it to a new level. Liz couldn't help but feel a little worried for Chelsea ever since they had met, but she hadn't really been able to get her to talk much. Well, things could be worse, Liz thought as she twirled he parasol, at least my weapon is still in one piece.

Liz followed Fionn into the clinic and to the back room, politely nodding to the man at the front desk as she walked by. As she entered the room Liz examined her surroundings before positioning her self next to Fionn side, giving the man she assumed to be Roy a small smile. Liz stood there quietly, waiting for one of the other two to say something to their friend who until recently was believed deceased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reforming the lost team (Closed)   Reforming the lost team (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:27 pm

"Yeah... you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to man... but were here for you, you should know that." Fionn said going through the usual phrases as he stood in the doorway with Liz and his army of Chelsea.
"Ah what am i kidding you don't need that normal crap, give me a hug man." He said before walking over to the shorter man and embracing him in a warm hug for a few seconds and proceeding to back off, leaning against the wall when he did. "I'm glad that you're safe man, we all are."

"Oh and this is Liz, she was... erm, assigned to the team in your absence." Fionn said desperately trying not to mention that other name for fear of hurting Roy's feelings as he pointed at the snake girl.
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Reforming the lost team (Closed)   Reforming the lost team (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:25 pm

"For the record, I have no clue where Coran i-"

And then he was hugged. He didn't really like being hugged, but he knew Fionn had been worried, so he awkwardly returned the hug with his good arm.

"Uhh...I'm going to be fine, Fionn. The main problem is that my biological mother was the one who got me. They've probably pulled up stakes since I escaped, and I don't know where they've got to."

He practically fell against the wall when the taller man released him from the hug. He was quite light, after all, and Fionn, well, was of more muscular build. Roy was still slim, not at all heavy. Or even that strong compared to other hunters. His main advantage was speed. He silently thanked the heavens his legs hadn't been broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reforming the lost team (Closed)   Reforming the lost team (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reforming the lost team (Closed)
Page 1 of 1