RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Bonds (Limited Full)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

New Bonds (Limited Full) Empty
PostSubject: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:30 am

(Saturday of Week 12)

Aeden brought his hand to his mouth and yawned as he walked down the streets of Vale. With no Lucina, Zwei, or Shem to keep him company Aeden was positively bored. He came into the city on Phantom to find something interesting to do but had absolutely no luck. "It's just my luck that they would all have something to on the same day." Aeden reached for his flask but stopped himself, "Okay, now I know that I'm beyond bored. It's this early and I already want to have a drink." Aeden searched around for anything that could be of interest and spots a cafe. "I wonder if they sell energy drinks...Wait what?" Aeden shakes his head getting the thought of those damn drinks out of his head. "Lucina's been affecting me too much." Aeden heads inside and orders himself a simple black coffee. He notices all the other tables are full except for one. "By the looks of it I might have to share at some point." He starts drinking his coffee and observes the people inside to pass the time. "Well it beats being stuck in the dorm."

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:43 am

Naoto had just ordered his cup of green tea and a chicken sandwich when Aeden took his seat. Paying and thanking the cashier, he holds his cup and saucer in the palm of his hand and the plate of sandwich in the other when he notices no other free tables. Hmmm.... Perhaps it was unwise of me to order at such a packed cafe. He mused, walking over to the only available seat, though the table already had someone there. "Excuse me, would you mind if I sat here?" Naoto asked Aeden.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:54 am

Rachael grabbed the sandwich and sage tea she ordered and looked around the cafe, immediately regretting even looking at this place upon seeing how packed it was. Screw this, she should just leave... But then the employees would just complain about her taking one of their "precious" cups. Joy... she'd actually have to sit down with people. She actually shuddered at the thought and began scanning the crowd via her semblance, her eyes turning crimson red as opposed to their natural yellow as a side effect. Who's day would she ruin this time? There was a table just behind her, and someone was asking the other if they could sit there. She heard it. And it was then that she decided to ruin those two people's individual days. By sitting next to them.

Rachael pivoted on her heel and casually strolled over to the table that held the two other people, and sat down without questioning them. She carefully set down her plates of tea and sandwich and removed the large bag that was slung over her shoulder and hung it on her chair before beginning to devour her sandwich and sip her tea. The two at this table would have to tolerate her presence for now, but she'd be gone momentarily anyways so it wouldn't matter. To her at least. That's all that mattered to her too. What she felt, that is, not what strangers felt. Strangers could go !%$^ themselves.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:00 am

Aeden was about to answer the male when a women suddenly sat down in the other chair at the table. "Umm yes that's fine." Aeden made a smile and stretched his hand toward the women who was already seated. "Hello there, name's Aeden Kase. Sorry that you had to sit with two strangers, this place has a reputation of having amazing sandwiches like the one you're having. Does it live up to its reputation?" Aeden turned to the man and gave a nodding smile trying to not be rude. Reminds me a bit of Cat.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:30 am

"Thank you very much." Nato replied, bowing politely before sitting down, taking a bite of his own sandwich as Rachael attacked her's. He watched quietly, resigning himself to watching in silence for now before he spoke. She does not seem like the most well mannered patron of the place at least. He thought, looking over the edge of the cup at Rachael and Aeden.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:01 pm

Rachael didn't even acknowledge the hand that was offered her, and hardly even heard the greeting that was said to her. "Rachael Lorelei." she said plainly, taking a sip of her tea. A few seconds passed by and she closed her eyes, feeling around for the two men's emotions. They most likely didn't think too highly of her, what with her hardly even acknowledging the fact they existed and all. She seemed snobby and stuck up, but she technically wasn't. A look out the windows and a long, bitter sigh gave away that she might just be having a bad day. Although she had a bad day literally everyday, so it was nothing new.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Noticing she didn't take his hand Aeden pulled it back but kept up his smile. "A pleasure to meet you Rachael." Scratch that, she's much different than Cat. At least she's not as noisy or set me on fire. Aeden turned toward the man when he heard Rachael make a sad sounding sigh. He wanted to ask what was wrong but also didn't want to appear rude in front of the man. Just as he did with Rachael Aeden extends his hand toward the man, "Hello there stranger, name's Aeden Kase. Sorry to introduce myself twice. I didn't want to seem rude." Aeden gave the man a full smile as he waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:56 pm

"Please, it is no bother." Naoto said, bowing politely, just a bit, before taking Aeden's hand and shaking it before he brought his hands back around the warmth of his tea cup. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well. Both of you." He said, politely nodding at Rachael despite her silence. "Though I must say, this is a strange way to meet new acquaintances."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:03 am

Aeden took a drink of his coffee and smiled. "I actually have a preference for odd meetings. You'd be surprised what kind of bonds you can make over an strange encounter." Aeden thinks back to how he met Lucina when he was looking for a duel and how their relationship blossomed. He turns back toward Rachael, "Ms. Lorelei, you seem to be a bit down. Is there something I could help with?" Though Aeden was smiling, he actually felt very concerned about her. He already knew how much burden people carry around while simply pretending its not there.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:52 pm

Rachael sighed again and gave Aeden a side glance when he asked her what was wrong. "Nothing that concerns you." she said in a bitter tone. "Every day is a shit day for me." With a sip of her tea, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath in an attempt to calm down. It didn't work. This lead to her letting out another exasperated sigh and rest her head on her hand, her eyes closed and her expression tired and irritated. "Every day."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Aeden tapped his fingers on the table as he thought. "Well if people who always have good days can have a bad day then I'm sure someone who always has bad days could have a good one." Aeden gave Rachael a smile as he began to think of how he could cheer her up. Hmm still much way too early for drinking. What else cheers people up. Aeden thought back to the times that he had cheered others up and tried to think of what he could use when the image of Vanille crossed his mind. He made a slight smile and looked at both Rachael and the man. "I know you both ordered your food but this particular cafe has a specialty that none can resist. Are either of you fans of cupcakes? Also I don't believe I got your name stranger." The second part of Aeden's question was directed at the man with a curious smile.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:10 pm

"That is sad to here, Miss Lorelei." Naoto commented, nodding in a sage-like manner as he took a sip of tea. "If you do not wish for me to pry, I will respect your privacy... but I implore you, it does not do one well to keep emotions hidden away, especially if you experience them on a regular basis." Taking another sip, a small smile reaching his lips at the flavor of the tea before he turned to Aeden. "I'm not sure how cupcakes would fair with tea, flavor wise, but I would not be opposed to the idea. Also, I apologize for that, Mr. Kase. I am Naoto Oshiro. Once again, it is a pleasure to meet the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:05 am

"I'll buy my own." Rachael said, taking a sip of her tea. "Don't bother wasting your oh so precious money on me." she said bitterly. She took a bite of her sandwich and a sip of her tea before she addressed Naoto about his comment on her emotions. "No it is not good for a person to keep their emotions hidden away. It is for other people though, when that person's emotions are destructive and violent." the canine said, her ears flattening against her head. "And I didn't ask you to analyze me and my 'hidden' emotions."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:11 am

"You have a good point, Miss." Naoto said politely, noting the slightly hostile look of her. "But I stand by my statement nonetheless. Bottling up emotions is never good, violent or not. It is simply the predicament of where to release your, uhm... pent up emotions." He said, tail shifting uneasily under his shirt though he quickly stopped it, not really sure why he was hiding it seeing as Rachael was a faunus herself and Aeden didn't seem to prejudiced against their kind.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 am

Rachael noted slightly off from Nao in the corner of her eye, and so she decided to investigate further. She stared at him, looking him up and down and seeing his aura tightly wrapped around his figure, like with anyone who's aura wasn't being released at the moment. It was then that she could confirm via seeing a large concentration of slightly twitching aura in the shape of a tail under his shirt.

"Oh?" she said, looking him in the eyes while hers were still glowing crimson. "You're a faunus? Why do you hide it, can't handle racism?" she asked as she started looking him up and down more intensely, searching for any emotion that might tell her otherwise. "Or maybe something else?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:30 pm

Aeden was sipping his coffee when Rachael mentioned something about a faunus and looked over at Naoto with a air of curiosity. "You're a faunus? That's pretty interesting." Aeden put down his cup and stared at Naoto, his habit of learning new things about people whether they wanted to share or not was beginning to show, but before he delved too deeply into learning about Naoto, Aeden stood from his seat. "Excuse me for a moment. I have not forgotten about the cupcakes, but I would still like to know more about this subject when I return." Aeden walked over toward the counter and began to order the cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:44 am

Naoto's eyebrow arches when she points out his secret. Well Mr. Kase seems as if he does not mind faunus, seeing how friendly he is with Miss Lorelei.... It shouldn't be bad.Heaving a sigh and shrugging, he acquiesces and allows his tail to slither under his shirt before popping out the back, appearing over his shoulder for a second before hanging off his chair. "Often times," He said smoothly, looking back at Rachael, unyielding under her piercing gaze, "business transactions go smoother if both parties believe they are on equal levels. It is simply a precaution if I may ever come across one who is... I hesitate to say hateful... not so fond... of faunus like ourselves. I assume you have no qualms about this, Mr. Kase?" He asked, his tail reflexively brushing the hilt of the sword on his waist.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Aeden had arrived back with a tray of 6 cupcakes when Naoto asked his question. "Qualms? No, not that I could think of. I try to think of the good side of people." Aeden places the tray in the middle and takes one of cupcakes for himself. "Besides you can't really judge people based on how they were born. During my time at Beacon I've met some incredible faunus who I have a great deal of respect while at the same time I'm related to a two faced, self centered, manipulative, jerk who happens to have a tail." Aeden took a bite of the cupcake and had his face instantly transformed into a wide grin but making sure to not open his mouth until he was done. "All people are different, all you can do is be kind and hope they reciprocate the action." 

((If you have your character try the cupcakes they are incredibly delicious.))
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Rachael was hardly listening to this conversation, as she was too mesmerized by the cupcakes that had been placed on the table. She was doing her best not to reach out and grab one because she felt she could get her own, but her sweet tooth was getting the better of her and so she succumbed to temptation. With a sigh, she frowned and grabbed one of the cupcakes to take a bite from it. The moment her teeth dug into the soft cake and sweet frosting she froze completely. She stayed like that for a moment in awe of how good this cupcake was. It was literally the best cupcake she ever had and she hadn't even officially eaten any part of it yet, only sunk her teeth into it. It didn't take long for her to snap out of her trance, eyes lighting up as she began to devour the cupcake voraciously without any thought about her manners. "So... Good..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:42 am

"You have my sincerest thanks, Mr. Kase." Naoto said, nodding politely before he watched Rachael take a cupcake. Shrugging with a soft chuckle, he reaches for one and peels off the wrapping. Splitting the cake in half, he places it on to and presses, eating the cupcake the right way before smiling at the flavor. "It appears that Miss Lorelei has a sweet tooth." He said before taking another bite and resisting the urge to sigh contentedly, "But to be fair, I cannot blame her. These are exquisite."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:50 am

"When a friend of mine who loves cupcakes was feeling down. I searched high and low for the best until I found these...I sometimes worry what she will agree to if she is offered one." Aeden took another bite and turned to see Rachael with a warm expression. "It appears my prediction was right. Ms. Rachael you look far prettier when you are not frowning. I know this doesn't change how your day went but I hope it serves as a good distraction." Though Aeden wanted to ask her about what was wrong but still felt she would not open up. Maybe she just needs more time. I hope she decides to trust us.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:28 am

Rachael wasn't even listening to them, as the cupcake was now taking up all of her attention. When she finished, she looked kind of depressed. Most likely from the fact the only good part of her day so far was now gone. She had been picked on, had 3 tests, was dealing with the fact her girlfriend was gone, and currently sitting with 2 strangers she honestly didn't even care about. "Such a fun day..." she mumbled to herself, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. Speaking of her eyes, they turned crimson shortly after and looked sideways at the two men who sat next to her with a sigh. Right now she was just trying to get a good feel of who she was sitting with, now that they had exchanged greetings and eaten together. She didn't know if she was going to find anything pleasant or not, hopefully so, but that would be up them, not her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:14 am

Naoto smiled warmly at Rachael as Aeden spoke though he looked at her curiously as the canine faunus' grumpy expression returned. Guessing she missed the cupcake, Naoto sets his cupcake sandwich down, holding it down on the plate and slicing it cleanly in half. Taking the half without his bites, he hands it to Rachael. "Please, Miss Lorelei. I do not have quite as big a sweet tooth as you. "
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:14 am

Rachael snatched the cupcake greedily out of Naoto's hand when he offered it and almost immediately devoured the entire thing. Whilst she chewed, she grumbled something to herself relating to how good the cupcake was before swallowing it, and almost instantly looking depressed afterwards. There were no more sweets... and she'd have to actually get up to get more, and that also involved interacting with people to get the cupcakes. It was too much work but... she wanted it... but it was too much work...

"Ugh, I'm so conflicted." she mumbled to herself, holding her head in her hands as she groaned imaptiently.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:41 pm

Aeden saw the sliver of an opportunity and decided to take it. Its probably about the cupcakes but it's a start. Giving her a small smile Aeden spoke, "You are? Want to talk about it? I may not look it but I'm a great listener and Mr. Nao looks like a great one." Aeden hoped his efforts were not in vain. It always pained him to see others suffer even if it were just from something small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bonds (Limited Full)   New Bonds (Limited Full) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Bonds (Limited Full)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next