RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friendly Encounter (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:38 pm

"Huh. Never seen someone so enthusiastic about anything before. Must be really good if you say it like that." Rowan chuckled, shoving his hands in his pockets and following. "Nuh uh. Rocket talks like that about lasagna." Laura said to Rowan, eliciting another chuckle from him before she turned down to Rayden. "U-u-uh, y-yeah. I l-l-l-love... uh... pizza...." She said, pushing his head back down to look forwards and away from her embarrassed face. Beside them, Rowan chuckled once more. muttering a quick "Yeah, she has the biggest crush on 'pizza'." and gaining another pouting look from Laura.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Upon entering the restaurant, Claude is greeted by a young blonde haired woman in an apron, no older than he is. "Why hello there Mr. Ghirahim, are you awaiting your party like last year? She says with a bright smile on her face. Oh, hello there Elise, unfortunately not this time, you see, they graduated last year, and are terribly busy around this time. However i will require a table of four please. Claude said politely smiling at the waitress. Oh, i see, are these new friends of yours? she looks at the group, slightly confused by the three, as she's only seen Claude with two people for the past couple of years. Anywho, right this way, your window section is open! She says in a very "good for you" tone to Claude, as she seats them at a round table with fresh roses in a beautifully designed vase, Claude sits facing the window, which looked out to a beautiful garden, with flowers of every color. Oh this is magnificent as always. Everyone, this has been my waitress for the past several years, Elise Claude says as he carefully reaches for a rose and sniffs it happily. Hey there, it's a pleasure to meet you all, I've known Claude ever since He first showed up here with his two friends! Can i get you anything to drink? she looks at everyone with a pleasant smile.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:30 am

Rayden put his hand over his chest and gave a nod of his head toward Elise. "A pleasure Lady Elise. I am Rayden Niles, I would like a glass of water if you would." Rayden had been putting up quite the effort in being more conversational. Ever since his arrival at Beacon he has been forced into situations where he had to talk and it was quite taxing for him. Rayden coughed a bit, for someone who hardly ever talked Rayden's throat had become incredibly parched and the glass of water would seem like a gift from the heavens to him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 9:38 am

"Nice to meet ya." Rowan said, giving a noncommittal salute at Laura waved politely from her perch. Shuffling a bit, she regretfully crawls down her steed's back, sitting on a chair as close to Rayden as was acceptable. "Just any soda'll do." "I'll have orange juice." She asked politely as she noticed Rayden's coughing, secretly hoping that he likes orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 pm

"i'll have the usual please, oh and could you bring us one of Pierre's specialty salad bowls?" Claude said as he reached for his menu, he looked out at the garden admiring the flowers. This restaurant has one of the best gardens I've seen in the entire city, they put so much detail into their work, and if you look at it from a certain angle, you can see the colors forming shapes and figures. this is personally my favorite place to sit he said with a smile. Alrighty, I'll be back shortly, with your water, orange juice, and a soda! let me know if you need anything else alright? Elise said with a radiant grin that seemed to light up the room with the sun.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:34 am

Upon seeing the sight of the flowers Rayden's eyes move toward Laura. "Lady Laura thou is quite knowledgeable about flowers." As he talked Rayden barely even noticed that he had started petting Laura's head though he found it soothing and didn't stop. Something about seeing the little faunus girl always made Rayden want to pet her head and he hoped she would not be offended by it. "What dost thou think of these flowers?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:17 am

"This is a pretty good garden." Rowan praised, resting his chin on his propped up hand as he looked out the window. "All the flowers look... really healthy. I can almost see them happy or something. I wouldn't blame you for loving to sit here." He mused, sighing happily as he took in the view. Meanwhile, Laura was subconsciously rubbing into Rayden's hand, a contented smile on her flushed face as she enjoyed the moment, only realizing a few seconds later that she was being talked to. "Huh? " She asked, blinking as she snapped out of it. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Rayden held back a laugh as Laura woke up from what seemed to be a trance. She was so excited for the pizza she must have dozed off. "The flowers, Lady Laura do you find them nice?" Rayden did not let up his petting of Laura as he waited for an answer but let his eyes drift across the restaurant. This is a very nice location, I should tell the others about this when I return.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Claude looked at the roses set up on the table, Ah, but these were always my favorite, their scent is just so soothing, when we were younger my brother and i used roses as the inspiration for our weapons color. He said proudly. while the three are having their conversation, Elise walks over with 4 drinks and a giant salad bowl filled with rare flowers and vegetables Here you guys go, Orange soda for the you, some orange juice for the little lady, fresh spring water from Vale's mountain top for you, and the rose water for you, Claude, and here we have a salad made by our chef Pierre with rare mushrooms, specially grown edible flowers from our garden, home grown vegetables, oils and vinaigrette made here in our very restaurant and a 3 bottles of our special dressing... Do you guys know what you'd like on your pizza? She asked as she presented the salad in a heavily decorated silver and gold salad bowl.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:37 pm

"Mhmm... very nice...." Laura said, staring dreamily at Rayden, "The flowers, kid.", before she realized what he was talking about. "Oh! Yeah! The flowers, they're great!" She yelped, staring daggers at Rowan before she looked at the garden. "We actually have most of these back at the shop." Rowan said, the wolf faunus nodding in affirmation just as their drinks and salad arrived. "Thanks, Laura likes meat." "Thanks, I like mea-!" The pair said, Rowan chuckling as he guessed exactly what his 'kid' was about to say.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:48 am

After being a member of MNRC and having Rider be the main cook for the dorm, it seemed that Rayden's entire diet now consisted of fruits, vegetables, and fish. It had been so long since he had eaten anything else and craved something that fed off the earth. "I would like meat as well. Any will do though I would prefer sausage if it is not too much trouble." Rayden's eyes drifted to Claude as he mentioned weapons, "By weapon do you mean for fighting Grimm? Mr. Ghirahim you wouldn't happen to be a student at Beacon as well would you?"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:05 am

Claude looks at Elise to complete the order. So it's settled, we'll have a thirty six inch pizza, one quarter meat lover's with extra meat, another quarter sausage, and for variety, one quarter tropical Just as Nessa used to get, and the other Vegetable, just as Arik used to he politely said to elise who was jotting it all down. Alright, one Ghirahim Supreme coming right up!, since we don't have a name for a 4 way pizza, I hope you don't mind me using that phrase! she said sweetly, before walking away. Claude then looks at Rayden to answer his question. Why yes, mister Niles, that's exactly what they are for, I am indeed a beacon academy student, are you yourselves students? he asks the three curiously
normally I feel uncomfortable with new people... but this group is somehow... different Claude thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:52 am

Nessa and Arik? Rowan thought curiously, though he chose to keep it to himself, brushing the thought to the back of his head when he realized both Claude and Rayden were students. "Oh you two too? Must be freshies if I've been at Beacon for three years and don't recognize either of you." The lion faunus said, taking a sip of his drink. "I think I can join Beacon in a few years but I don't think I will. Rowan might not be able to cover the expenses." Laura said matter-of-factly as Rowan rubbed her ears. "We'll see, kiddo."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Rayden smiles as he realizes he's among comrades in arms. "Yes I am a first year, I have to say this it has bee quite an experience thus far." Rayden looks down at Laura and gives her a softer smile than he did before, "Lady Laura I did not realize you wished for this lifestyle as well. I must say you are both kind and brave such a powerful combination." Rayden turned back toward Claude, "Mr. Ghirahim I take it thou art a first year as well?"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:15 am

Oh how interesting, I'm a third year student myself, however I'm not all that accustomed to meeting new people. The only two friends I had recently Graduated Claude said sheepishly. It's been a while since he'd actually done anything recreational, so he was fairly happy with the company.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:42 am

"Th-thank you."Laura flushed, her face turning bright pink as she stared at the table and to the side, trying to make sure that Rayden wouldn't see it but failing as she kept glancing back at him. "Oh, you're third year too? Wonder why I've never met you before." Rowan said, taking a sip of his drink before speaking again, "Well glad to finally meet ya after three years of walkin round the same school."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:29 am

With the conversation steadily increasing Rayden began to feel that he should distance himself before he is forced to speak too much but the question was how. Looking to his right he noticed Laura with a bright pink look on her face and figured that the crowded table was causing her to heat up. Hmm a child prefers to be listened to. "I believe I shall take a look around while the food arrives." Rayden made his way out of his seat and was standing before the others with an outstretched hand toward Laura. "Lady Laura, wouldst though like to accompany me on a stroll?" 
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 7:56 am

It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Rowan. Claude says, trying to hide a slight red tint from his cheeks. He looks over to Rayden and Laura If the two of you are going for a stroll, might i suggest the garden? It's full of flowers we can't even see from in here, I hope you like butterflies too, they're all over the flowers. He says to them with a reassuring grin.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:17 am

"Yes, I'd love to!" Laura quickly blurts out, immediately turning vivid red and shrinking back into her dress. "I mean, uh... yes. I love gardens...." She corrected, hopping off her chair to stand beside, her hands innocently clasped in front of her stomach as she tried to be ladylike and patient for the gentleman, though the furiously excited wagging of her tail showed otherwise. Seeing his hand though, she shyly takes his massive hand into her smaller one, blushing as she looked down and to the side, waiting for him to start walking. "Go ahead, I've seen you gawking at the 'flowers' the entire time we've been here." Rowan chuckled as he waved the two off before turning back to Claude. "Kids." He chuckled, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Looking down at Laura holding his hand Rayden smiled, "We shall be off, milady." Rayden gently grasped Laura's hand and began to walk toward the garden. Ah a garden so peaceful, so quiet. Once they were close to the garden the smell of the flowers wafted toward the pair instantly filling them with a calming feeling. "I must say I love the flowers. They have such a wonderful effect on people." Continuing their walk the two would come upon a small assortment of beautiful carnations.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:55 pm

"U-uh, yes. We shall." Laura chirped, falling into step beside Rayden though hers were much more frequent to match his longer strides. As they reached the garden, Laura barely noticed the flowers as her gaze was affixed onto Rayden, the wolf faunus staring up at him, blushing slightly. "Yeeeeaaaaaah.... They're gorgeous....." She replied dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:26 am

That's quite the child you have there, is she yours? Claude asked curiously, while taking a sip of his drink, watching little Laura walk around with Rayden, before looking back at Rowan and taking a sip of his soft drink.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:36 am

"Her? Nah." Rowan said, waving it off dismissively as he watched Laura walk out with Rayden, trusting the man with his 'daughter'. "Well not really. She used to live on the streets with her sister and three friends. They hung around my shop for so long I guess I eventually took them in." He said, smiling at the thought of his kids. "They're a handful sometimes but I love 'em like family."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:32 am

Rayden looked down at Laura and noticed her gazing at his head, causing him to reach up and run his hand through his hair. Must have something stuck in there. After a bit more walking Rayden finds a bench surrounded by red roses, "How about we take a seat?" Leading the young girl to the bench Rayden takes a seat followed by briefly picking Laura up and setting her down next. "We should give Mr. Claude and Mr. Rowan some privacy. It seems they have some interest in each other." Rayden sat quietly in the garden enjoying the silence but began to think Laura might find it boring. "Lady Laura I have wondered about this, but what is the cause of thine fascination with flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Claude scratches his head nervously, not exactly knowing what to say. Of course, I could imagine how much they mean to you. How long have they been with you? Claude asks, curiously. He refills his drink and fidgets with his hands a bit.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Laura almost squealed in delight as Rayden chose the somewhat romantic spot, the girl sitting down next to her crush, blushing as she glanced at him every few seconds. As he spoke, Laura inched closer to Rayden, stopping her slow move each time he paused. By the time he'd asked the question, Laura was sitting an inch from him, her tail vigorously thumping the bench as her hand slowly goes on top of his had. "Uuuh well, Rowan likes them. He took us in when we had nowhere to go so I thought it would be good to know about the stuff he likes.... I also like books...." She said, hoping he wouldn't react badly to her behavior.
Meanwhile, Rowan nods politely at Claude's comment, smiling at him. "They've been with me for a little more than a year now, I think. They started staying at the shop round the same time I started second year so yeah, I think that sounds right. A little more than two years. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Byan_Crimson

Byan_Crimson

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:12 pm

Oh, no real reason, I was just curious. So what kind of shop do you run? Claude asks as he tried to come up with a good conversation. Clearly he wasn't used to doing the talking, but it was apparent that he was trying his best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Encounter (Open)   A Friendly Encounter (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Encounter (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next